Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

VIDEO: Chinese Residents Confirm TB Joshua's Controversial Coronavirus Prophecy! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / VIDEO: Chinese Residents Confirm TB Joshua's Controversial Coronavirus Prophecy! (1014 Views)

Read What Prophet Mfon Tommy Said About TB Joshua|controversial / Another COZA Video Released Ahead Of Program After Controversial Davido Video / Catholic Church Reacts To Father Mbaka's Controversial Political Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Chinese Residents Confirm TB Joshua's Controversial Coronavirus Prophecy! by tinajohn: 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EESZVfYIks

Emmanuel TV has released a video on YouTube showing citizens and residents of China confirming the ‘controversial prophecy’ from Prophet TB Joshua that the coronavirus outbreak would end in Wuhan, China by 27th March 2020.

“I had been hearing about TB Joshua since I was a kid but I never believed in him,” one of the residents explained.

However, he heard the prophecy on social media where Joshua declared “rain would fall to wipe away all fears of the unknown”, specifying it would fall in Wuhan, China - the epicentre of the coronavirus outbreak - and mentioning the date of March 27th 2020.

He immediately dismissed it as a “fake prophecy” but became perplexed when heavy rain fell across the region from 23rd to 26th March 2020.

Within that timeframe, Wuhan declared it had no new confirmed cases of the disease, leading the resident to change his perception of Joshua’s authenticity.

“On March 27th 2020, the government declared China free of coronavirus; everything has since gone back to normal,” Sun, a Chinese citizen went on to confirm, adding that the few cases being managed now arose from foreign travellers but domestic cases had completely ceased.

“March 27th was the last day for the virus to finish in the epicentre,” a Chinese doctor further corroborated, explaining that the heavy ‘lockdown’ imposed by the Chinese government has now been lifted.

“We started working on March 27th,” a Chinese citizen in Shanghai equally stated. “95% of our offices are now working.”

Joshua came under scrutiny on social media after clips of his prophecy regarding coronavirus were taken out of context, isolated soundbites heavily shared and quotes wrongly attributed to the cleric publicised.

However, the full clip of the prophecy clearly shows Joshua’s message on March 1st and 2nd was directed specifically towards Wuhan, China.

In his prophecy for 2020, Joshua had declared it “the year of humility”, specifying that “God would use challenges such as affliction to humble us” - leading many of his supporters to link such terminology with the ongoing outbreak and its extraordinary worldwide ramifications.

SOURCE: https://todaynewsafrica.com/breaking-nigerian-prophet-t-b-joshua-releases-video-showing-residents-and-citizens-of-china-confirming-his-prophecy-that-coronavirus-ended-there-march-27/

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Chinese Residents Confirm TB Joshua's Controversial Coronavirus Prophecy! by GuestLog: 11:09pm On Apr 16, 2020

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Chinese Residents Confirm TB Joshua's Controversial Coronavirus Prophecy! by PolymathDave(m): 11:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
olaboy33:

Whatsapp link not valid
Okay.... Join the FB group for now
From there you can find or ask for the link
Re: VIDEO: Chinese Residents Confirm TB Joshua's Controversial Coronavirus Prophecy! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
Damage control

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Chinese Residents Confirm TB Joshua's Controversial Coronavirus Prophecy! by HigherEd: 11:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lol
Lalasticlala o

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Chinese Residents Confirm TB Joshua's Controversial Coronavirus Prophecy! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
HigherEd:
Lol
Lalasticlala o
you don’t believe it?
Re: VIDEO: Chinese Residents Confirm TB Joshua's Controversial Coronavirus Prophecy! by alexsoftwork(m): 12:01am On Apr 17, 2020
My guy want take China(Wuhan) cover-up.
Shame
Re: VIDEO: Chinese Residents Confirm TB Joshua's Controversial Coronavirus Prophecy! by tamonokare: 3:49am On Apr 17, 2020
I hate nonsense. All for tithe and offering.
Re: VIDEO: Chinese Residents Confirm TB Joshua's Controversial Coronavirus Prophecy! by Xtvafrica: 4:28am On Apr 17, 2020
Why is the whole world suffering because of one country?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL8lJXBaBlw

More foreign vaccines may be headed to Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmUZdU_bFK8
Re: VIDEO: Chinese Residents Confirm TB Joshua's Controversial Coronavirus Prophecy! by CodeTemplar: 9:08am On Apr 17, 2020
So why I'm dey grow for naija and UK?
Re: VIDEO: Chinese Residents Confirm TB Joshua's Controversial Coronavirus Prophecy! by Valkrie: 10:07am On Apr 17, 2020
Atimes when I read such news, I always wonder if they pay such news posters to spread all these rubbish and falsehood or if the news poster is doing it based on personal stupidity...!!
Re: VIDEO: Chinese Residents Confirm TB Joshua's Controversial Coronavirus Prophecy! by Buliwyf: 10:40am On Apr 17, 2020
Valkrie:
Atimes when I read such news, I always wonder if they pay such news posters to spread all these rubbish and falsehood or if the news poster is doing it based on personal stupidity...!!

They pay them of course. That's TB Joshua's only ability.

He pays people to post about him online. He pays some Eastern Europeans and South Americans to come to his church and pretend to be in awe of his miracles. What most Nigerians don't know is that those guys are as hungry as Nigerians and will do anything for less than 5000 euros. They just see some caucasians and Latinos and say Oyinbo is following him so he must be a man of God.

Then he also pays Africans and Nigerians to come and act in his church. The more you can act the better. Like that guy that was acting like snake. Sometimes you can bring your whole family to play along in order to cash out.

Scamming fake clown.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Has Your Life Changed Since Becoming An Atheist? / Latest Messages And Sermons By Apostle Joshua Selman 2020 - Free Fast Download / That They May Be One As We Are One: A Prayer Fulfilled and Answered..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.