Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

That They May Be One As We Are One: A Prayer Fulfilled and Answered.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / That They May Be One As We Are One: A Prayer Fulfilled and Answered.. (1029 Views)

Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) / This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. / All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

That They May Be One As We Are One: A Prayer Fulfilled and Answered.. by elated177: 10:35am On Aug 24, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

John 17:11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one.

All the saints, servants, witnesses, followers, messengers and representatives of Yahushua the Messiah in this world will be recognized by their deeds. Wherever you see us, be it in Africa, the Americas, Antarctica, Asia Australia or Europe, we will always exhibit one kind of attribute/character --- strict/complete/absolute obedience to our Master and Saviour, Yahushua the Messiah, as displayed in obedience to his Commandments. Such will be seen in our purity, holiness, honesty, truthfulness and righteousness; all summarized in "LOVE". This - obedience to the Commandments of our Master - makes us "ONE". Race, tribe, color, ethnicity and language are totally irrelevant in that regard.

No denomination is the Body of the Messiah here on earth. Instead, in every denomination, there may be one or two or more individuals who follow Yahushua the Messiah and obey his Commandments, such individuals are parts of his Body here on earth. For instance: in denomination A, there may be one individual; in denomination B, there may be two; in denomination C, there may be ten and in denomination D, there may be twenty individuals. These 33 individuals, drawn from various denominations, are his saints, servants, followers, messengers and representatives, and by that very fact, make up parts of his Body, here on earth. They are not parts of his Body because they belong to such denominations. No! They are parts of his Body because they obey his Commandments. In fact, they are admonished to come out from such denominations.

You are not a part of the Body of the Messiah because one pastor, minister, bishop, general superitendent or general overseer says so. Unless you obey the Commandments of Yahushua the Messiah, you are not a part of his Body.

So, yes, all the saints, servants, witnesses, followers and representatives of Yahushua the Messiah here in this world are ONE. We are ONE in our deeds and actions - obedience to his Commandments.

Matthew 7: 15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

So, yes, we will be recognized by the fruit we bear - the works/deeds of our hands -- righteous acts/obedience to the Instruction of our Master and Saviour, Yahushua the Messiah. This fruit that we bear through the Spirit of our Father in heaven makes us ONE.

2 Timothy 2: 19 Nevertheless, YHVH's solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: “YHVH knows those who are his,” and, “Everyone who confesses the name of YHVH must turn away from wickedness.

Yes, Yahushua the Messiah knows those who are his. All his saints, servants, witnesses, followers, messengers and representatives here in this world are ONE.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: That They May Be One As We Are One: A Prayer Fulfilled and Answered.. by elated177: 10:52am On Aug 25, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

A prayer answered.

Re: That They May Be One As We Are One: A Prayer Fulfilled and Answered.. by elated177: 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

A faithful God.

Re: That They May Be One As We Are One: A Prayer Fulfilled and Answered.. by elated177: 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Remember the Sabbath.

Re: That They May Be One As We Are One: A Prayer Fulfilled and Answered.. by elated177: 9:42am On Aug 31, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Hallelu YAH!
Re: That They May Be One As We Are One: A Prayer Fulfilled and Answered.. by elated177: 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: That They May Be One As We Are One: A Prayer Fulfilled and Answered.. by elated177: 12:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
Great and awesome.
Re: That They May Be One As We Are One: A Prayer Fulfilled and Answered.. by Maynman: 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2022
You are worshipping a Semitic God.
Re: That They May Be One As We Are One: A Prayer Fulfilled and Answered.. by elated177: 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
Maynman:
You are worshipping a Semitic God.

What is your problem?
Re: That They May Be One As We Are One: A Prayer Fulfilled and Answered.. by Maynman: 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
elated177:

What is your problem?

What is your problem?
Re: That They May Be One As We Are One: A Prayer Fulfilled and Answered.. by elated177: 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
Maynman:

What is your problem?

Which god do you worship?
Re: That They May Be One As We Are One: A Prayer Fulfilled and Answered.. by Maynman: 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
elated177:

Which god do you worship?

Why do you assume I worship anything talk less of a god?
Re: That They May Be One As We Are One: A Prayer Fulfilled and Answered.. by elated177: 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
Maynman:

Why do you assume I worship anything talk less of a god?

I am sure you know I have been ignoring you?
Re: That They May Be One As We Are One: A Prayer Fulfilled and Answered.. by Maynman: 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
elated177:

I am sure you know I have been ignoring you?

You don’t want your belief busted.
There are 2 types of belief, one that is false and we can use knowledge to prove it, one that is true and conforms with knowledge.
Why don’t you want to know the truth about your beliefs?
Re: That They May Be One As We Are One: A Prayer Fulfilled and Answered.. by elated177: 8:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
Maynman:

You don’t want your belief busted.
There are 2 types of belief, one that is false and we can use knowledge to prove it, one that is true and conforms with knowledge.
Why don’t you want to know the truth about your beliefs?

It is good to be able to distinguish between the look of admiration and the look of disgust.

Now you got my attention, but it may be very short. This is because I am averse to iberiberism.

So, what do you think are my beliefs? What truth about them do you know?
Re: That They May Be One As We Are One: A Prayer Fulfilled and Answered.. by Maynman: 8:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
elated177:

It is good to be able to distinguish between the look of admiration and the look of disgust.

Now you got my attention, but it may be very short. This is because I am averse to iberiberism.

So, what do you think are my beliefs? What truth about them do you know?

I see you are following your god footsteps.
First off, There’s nothing like “yhvh” it’s foreign in the Hebrew Bible, it’s written as “yhwh” in the Hebrew Bible, does your agenda not fit the correct name written in the Bible?
Re: That They May Be One As We Are One: A Prayer Fulfilled and Answered.. by elated177: 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
Maynman:

I see you are following your god footsteps.
First off, There’s nothing like “yhvh” it’s foreign in the Hebrew Bible, it’s written as “yhwh” in the Hebrew Bible, does your agenda not fit the correct name written in the Bible?

Following the footsteps of my God? How do you mean?

About the second part of your write up, is that all?
Re: That They May Be One As We Are One: A Prayer Fulfilled and Answered.. by Maynman: 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
elated177:

Following the footsteps of my God? How do you mean?

About the second part of your write up, is that all?

First off*
Re: That They May Be One As We Are One: A Prayer Fulfilled and Answered.. by elated177: 11:50am On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

First off*

Like I said earlier, I am averse to iberiberism. Now, scram.
Re: That They May Be One As We Are One: A Prayer Fulfilled and Answered.. by Maynman: 11:50am On Apr 23, 2022
elated177:

Like I said earlier, I am averse to iberiberism. Now, scram.

But not averse to brainwashing and indoctrination.
Now, Bleat
Re: That They May Be One As We Are One: A Prayer Fulfilled and Answered.. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!
John 17:11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one.

According to the above quotation worshipers of the true God may be in different locations on this planet but they will bear the same GROUP name because the name of their God is the most important in their worship {John 17:6, 26} so people globally will recognize them due to their oneness in thought! John 17:20-23 compare 1Corinthians 1:10

The true God leads them in the path of righteousness because of His name {Psalms 23:3} He referred to them as His WITNESSES {Isaiah 43:10-12} that's the name He calls them today! Isaiah 65:15

They are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley
Re: That They May Be One As We Are One: A Prayer Fulfilled and Answered.. by elated177: 9:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

According to the above quotation worshipers of the true God may be in different locations on this planet but they will bear the same GROUP name because the name of their God is the most important in their worship {John 17:6, 26} so people globally will recognize them due to their oneness in thought! John 17:20-23 compare 1Corinthians 1:10

The true God leads them in the path of righteousness because of His name {Psalms 23:3} He referred to them as His WITNESSES {Isaiah 43:10-12} that's the name He calls them today! Isaiah 65:15

They are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley

Which name did the Father give to the Son?
Re: That They May Be One As We Are One: A Prayer Fulfilled and Answered.. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
elated177:

Which name did the Father give to the Son?

Please how does this correlate with with what we're saying? undecided
Re: That They May Be One As We Are One: A Prayer Fulfilled and Answered.. by elated177: 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Please how does this correlate with with what we're saying? undecided

It does, maxindhouse. I know you know that it does.
Re: That They May Be One As We Are One: A Prayer Fulfilled and Answered.. by elated177: 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Sinners simply means imperfect humans!

The tendency to think about evil in ones heart has already defiled a man {Mark 7:21-23} it's our level of weakness that results in carrying it out but thinking about it alone is the reason why we are called imperfect {Matthew 5:28} because that's not God's image in which we were created! Ephesians 4:23-24

So if any believer falls no matter how many times {Proverbs 24:16} we should remember that it's due to his weakness {Matthew 18:21-22} that's when we need to help them to regain their stamina to conquer the flesh! James 5:14-15

Please Jesus is the only begotten Son of the true God who knew our formation that we are mere dust {Psalms 103:12-14} so he doesn't expect perfection from any of us therefore God's organization preach and teach that we must be merciful always to anyone who is repentant no matter what he/she did! smiley

The following Scripture summarizes everything I want to say to you.

Matthew 5:48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
Re: That They May Be One As We Are One: A Prayer Fulfilled and Answered.. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
elated177:

The following Scripture summarizes everything I want to say to you.
Matthew 5:48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Keep washing your filth in the blood of the lamb continuously but that doesn't mean we can become PERFECT until God's Kingdom is here.
Otherwise Paul won't say he's still struggling with IMPERFECTION despite having the holy spirit! Romans 7:21-25 smiley
Re: That They May Be One As We Are One: A Prayer Fulfilled and Answered.. by elated177: 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Keep washing your filth in the blood of the lamb continuously but that doesn't mean we can become PERFECT until God's Kingdom is here.
Otherwise Paul won't say he's still struggling with IMPERFECTION despite having the holy spirit! Romans 7:21-25 smiley

So you don't believe the Scripture I quoted above?
Re: That They May Be One As We Are One: A Prayer Fulfilled and Answered.. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
elated177:

So you don't believe the Scripture I quoted above?
Of course you can quote a scripture but know the practical application of what you're quoting, Apostle Paul was a BORN AGAIN Christian called directly by Jesus Christ himself yet Paul kept struggling with IMPERFECTION! Romans 7:15-25

So if you say you're perfect simply because you became a Christian it sounds somehow because even those who knew Jesus face to face according to the scriptures were never that perfect despite being BORN AGAIN! smiley

1 Like

Re: That They May Be One As We Are One: A Prayer Fulfilled and Answered.. by elated177: 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Of course you can quote a scripture but know the practical application of what you're quoting, Apostle Paul was a BORN AGAIN Christian called directly by Jesus Christ himself yet Paul kept struggling with IMPERFECTION! Romans 7:15-25

So if you say you're perfect simply because you became a Christian it sounds somehow because even those who knew Jesus face to face according to the scriptures were never that perfect despite being BORN AGAIN! smiley

Maxindhouse, is either you believe the Scriptures or you do not. I am telling you that perfection is very possible. The saints, servants and messengers of YHVH Almighty, of Yahushua the Messiah, can be perfect. Perfection is achievable with the help, support and strengthening of the Set-apart Spirit. Actually, this is what the saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah, of which Elated177 is one, have been called to do.

1 Peter 1: 15 But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; 16 for it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy.”

Unlike you, maxindhouse, I don't depend on my fellow human being to teach me the Scriptures. Nope! I have the Counselor, the Spirit of truth, the Set-apart Spirit of YHVH Almighty, to teach me everything the Father wants me to know. So, maxindhouse, I am the one who should be asking if you know the practical application of Scriptures, where necessary, that is.

Leviticus 11: 44 I am YHVH your God; consecrate yourselves and be holy, because I am holy. Do not make yourselves unclean by any creature that moves along the ground. 45 I am YHVH, who brought you up out of Egypt to be your God; therefore be holy, because I am holy.

Jude 1:23 22 Be merciful to those who doubt; 23 save others by snatching them from the fire; to others show mercy, mixed with fear—hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh.

Matthew 5: 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Ephesians 5: 3 But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for YHVH's holy people. 4 Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving.

Isaiah 33: You who are far away, hear what I have done; you who are near, acknowledge my power! 14 The sinners in Zion are terrified;
trembling grips the godless: “Who of us can dwell with the consuming fire? Who of us can dwell with everlasting burning?” 15 Those who walk righteously and speak what is right, who reject gain from extortion and keep their hands from accepting bribes, who stop their ears against plots of murder and shut their eyes against contemplating evil— 16 they are the ones who will dwell on the heights, whose refuge will be the mountain fortress. Their bread will be supplied, and water will not fail them.

I don't condone sin at all.

Maxindhouse, you need reevaluate you ways and beliefs and ascertain who or what exactly you are worshipping.

Re: That They May Be One As We Are One: A Prayer Fulfilled and Answered.. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:42am On Apr 29, 2022
elated177:

Maxindhouse, is either you believe the Scriptures or you do not. I am telling you that perfection is very possible. The saints, servants and messengers of YHVH Almighty, of Yahushua the Messiah, can be perfect. Perfection is achievable with the help, support and strengthening of the Set-apart Spirit. Actually, this is what the saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah, of which Elated177 is one, have been called to do.
1 Peter 1: 15 But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; 16 for it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy.”
Unlike you, maxindhouse, I don't depend on my fellow human being to teach me the Scriptures. Nope! I have the Counselor, the Spirit of truth, the Set-apart Spirit of YHVH Almighty, to teach me everything the Father wants me to know. So, maxindhouse, I am the one who should be asking if you know the practical application of Scriptures, where necessary, that is.
Leviticus 11: 44 I am YHVH your God; consecrate yourselves and be holy, because I am holy. Do not make yourselves unclean by any creature that moves along the ground. 45 I am YHVH, who brought you up out of Egypt to be your God; therefore be holy, because I am holy.
Jude 1:23 22 Be merciful to those who doubt; 23 save others by snatching them from the fire; to others show mercy, mixed with fear—hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh.
Matthew 5: 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
Ephesians 5: 3 But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for YHVH's holy people. 4 Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving.
Isaiah 33: You who are far away, hear what I have done; you who are near, acknowledge my power! 14 The sinners in Zion are terrified;
trembling grips the godless: “Who of us can dwell with the consuming fire? Who of us can dwell with everlasting burning?” 15 Those who walk righteously and speak what is right, who reject gain from extortion and keep their hands from accepting bribes, who stop their ears against plots of murder and shut their eyes against contemplating evil— 16 they are the ones who will dwell on the heights, whose refuge will be the mountain fortress. Their bread will be supplied, and water will not fail them.

I don't condone sin at all.
Maxindhouse, you need reevaluate you ways and beliefs and ascertain who or what exactly you are worshipping.

The problem here is misunderstanding!

None of Adam's descendants can become perfect until God's Kingdom comes but as we live each day we want to continue working out our salvation {Philippians 2:12} so we shouldn't expect our fellow believers to be perfect but continue helping those who are spiritually weak among us! James 5:14-15

That's what the undeserved kindness (grace) of God means otherwise no human is qualified before God! Psalms 14:3; Isaiah 64:6 compare to Luke 18:19

So whenever you read about "church of the Saints" in the scriptures it doesn't mean church of perfect humans o rather it means the congregation of those who are willing to subject themselves to God's will but time and time again they do fall short due to their imperfect condition {Proverbs 24:16} God only overlook their weaknesses because of the blood of Jesus Christ {Romans 7:15-25} and they are sober when they fall they don't rejoice over unrighteousness! 1Corinthians 13:6

I've told you several times that you and i aren't worshiping the same God so keep your beliefs while i also keep mine! smiley

Re: That They May Be One As We Are One: A Prayer Fulfilled and Answered.. by elated177: 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The problem here is misunderstanding!

None of Adam's descendants can become perfect until God's Kingdom comes but as we live each day we want to continue working out our salvation {Philippians 2:12} so we shouldn't expect our fellow believers to be perfect but continue helping those who are spiritually weak among us! James 5:14-15

That's what the undeserved kindness (grace) of God means otherwise no human is qualified before God! Psalms 14:3; Isaiah 64:6 compare to Luke 18:19

So whenever you read about "church of the Saints" in the scriptures it doesn't mean church of perfect humans o rather it means the congregation of those who are willing to subject themselves to God's will but time and time again they do fall short due to their imperfect condition {Proverbs 24:16} God only overlook their weaknesses because of the blood of Jesus Christ {Romans 7:15-25} and they are sober when they fall they don't rejoice over unrighteousness! 1Corinthians 13:6

I've told you several times that you and i aren't worshiping the same God so keep your beliefs while i also keep mine! smiley

Maxindhouse, are all what you said above your own views or the teachings of your group?
Re: That They May Be One As We Are One: A Prayer Fulfilled and Answered.. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
elated177:

Maxindhouse, are all what you said above your own views or the teachings of your group?
That's what we preach and teach throughout the world so only those that believe in what we preach and teach are worshipers of our God. That's why we are always helping anyone who slumbers, sleeps or falls spiritually in our midst but all those who refuses to be helped are taken as unrepentant sinners so we DISFELLOWSHIP them. But as long as anyone admits his error and willing to take in counsel as help they can continue in our midst washing their dirty robes in the blood of the lamb! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Early Christians Were Fed To Hungry Lions / Brazilian Lady Shows Fellow Ladies How To Sit Properly In Church(photos) / Jesus Was Killed For Preaching; Mohammed Died On A Teenager During A Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.