Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project 90% Complete - FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project 90% Complete - FG (19832 Views)

Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project / Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos / Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project 90% Complete - FG by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 17, 2020
Taway:

Truely, Amaechi will not be forgotten in the SW for the Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project. What will the SS (his home zone) praise him for?
For Buhari, we will not forget to "praise" him also for overlooking the killings of fellow Nigerians by Fulani herdsmen during his reign.

Exactly. Buhari, the killer of non fulanis. Destroyer of the south. Terror sympathiser. King of liars. Audio general. Financial magician: the more you look, the money disappears.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project 90% Complete - FG by SouthNigerian: 10:01am On Apr 17, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
this government knows how to play games with Nigerians mind...when dey know that people are wise and eye don open, dey will bring up something to praise theirselves. Nigerians are screaming of hunger, na railway people wan chop abi na railway wan take care of our health systems..after looting several billions, dey are coming up with something to cover up their wicked acts

You so much understand those politicians antics, dunno why they keep ignoring the plights of the people.

Our leaders lack of sympathy gives me goosebumps.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project 90% Complete - FG by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:22am On Apr 17, 2020
rusher14:

In your haste to condemn you haven't thought widely or intelligently.

Think for a moment.

If I had a suitcase worth of bitter kola for instance would that be considered merchandise?

Can the so called poor man that your likes put up in the argument afford a shipping container?

If the cost of getting a taxi from Yaba to Iwo was 500 Naira but the cost by train was 300, could it be beneficial to my enterprise?

Think for a minute and stop rushing to condemn.

You tried to sound intelligent but you failed. When we talk about cost of moving goods movement by train or cargo, we're not talking about your suitcase of kola. That can be conveyed by passenger rail so it definitely does not constitute the cargo we are talking about. Consider moving cars from the port to the hinterland. Or maybe the so-called groundnut pyramids if they were to come back. That's what we're talking about in freight movement. If you're getting cargo rail just as amaechi said they intend to, with a view to decongest the roads, just so a trader can move a suitcase of kola while iron rods and aluminum sheets as well as raw materials for Obajana cement still move by road, then it's a grave economic waste and blunder and we can only thank God people like you are not in charge of things like rail transport.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project 90% Complete - FG by rusher14: 10:24am On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

You tried to sound intelligent but you failed. When we talk about cost of moving goods movement by train or cargo, we're not talking about your suitcase of kola. That can be conveyed by passenger rail so it definitely does not constitute the cargo we are talking about. Consider moving cars from the port to the hinterland. Or maybe the so-called groundnut pyramids if they were to come back. That's what we're talking about in freight movement. If you're getting cargo rail just as amaechi said they intend to, with a view to decongest the roads, just so a trader can move a suitcase of kola while iron rods and aluminum sheets as well as raw materials for Obajana cement still move by road, then it's a grave economic waste and blunder and we can only thank God people like you are not in charge of things like rail transport.
[/s]

I didnt bother to read your hogwash.

Only a donkey thinks gods can only be conveyed by freight trains.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project 90% Complete - FG by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:25am On Apr 17, 2020
rusher14:
[s][/s]

I didnt bother to read your hogwash.

Only a donkey thinks gods can only be conveyed by freight trains.

Of course you can't read it. It's above your mental grade.

We can see who the donkey is now between you and I. So long mule
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project 90% Complete - FG by PlanBIncome(m): 11:05am On Apr 17, 2020
Please who remembered when this people claimed to have completed this project twice and test running for free one month ride? Now they’ve come to say its 90% completed again. May their lies kill them.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project 90% Complete - FG by luluosas(m): 11:08am On Apr 17, 2020
Maintenance culture is our greatest undoing here. I hope these beautiful trains will not be left to rot away due to lack of maintenance
yashau:
Some of the current pictures of the Lagos Ibadan rail line
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project 90% Complete - FG by luluosas(m): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2020
I hope that these trains will not be infected with the Covid-19 virus by the Chinese contractors.
Nice work anyway
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project 90% Complete - FG by Emmanuelhector(m): 11:11am On Apr 17, 2020
post=88528132:
This is what the thieving and evil party cannot complete for 16 wasted years !

A party that couldn't even compete their NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS for 16 years but looted the money they raised for it.
And they want to build Nigeria?

They only came to loot, steal, loot again, telling us to our face that STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing.

NOW AS #DemMANNA, LET US SET SOME RECORDS STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL.
(We accept criticism and political banter from those that voted for the sowores, Felas, Kingsleys, Hashims etc, and those that wanted to give their votes for Madam Oby before she stepped down, we love those guys also, we could have voted for them, they have good plans for the country, but the reality is they don't have the platform or political base. Which we all know.
Sowore got only 30K votes all over Nigeria!)
We could have voted for anyone of them if they happen to be in the political party opposing the party of thieves and criminals that raped and looted our nation and took us back 100 years!
That being cleared,
NOW,
If you voted for a thief and respect our own vote also without quoting or attacking us (we respect your political view, we will never quote you),
but if you voted for a thief who wants to come back to continue from where he stopped and you are here castigating/insulting/attacking us daily, (cos you refuse to respect our own political view/stand) all your insults to your heads in million folds.
You lots may never end well in life!
Same goes for those that hide behind politics to attack us for loving God that they don't believe in.
What insolence!!

must you type nonsense?
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project 90% Complete - FG by Champneys: 11:56am On Apr 17, 2020
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project 90% Complete - FG by rusher14: 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
PlanBIncome:
Please who remembered when this people claimed to have completed this project twice and test running for free one month ride? Now they’ve come to say its 90% completed again. May their lies kill them.

Provide evidence.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project 90% Complete - FG by West1side: 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
Was it your father that constructed the rail this topic is about ?
destinie2019:

Name 1 thing he did. Just 1.

Resorting to insults or purporting to curse people won't achieve anything. The accursed, always spouting curses and damnation.

Egungun, be careful
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project 90% Complete - FG by Legendguru: 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
liars
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project 90% Complete - FG by sirconfidence1(m): 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
At Iju Station

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project 90% Complete - FG by chris81964(m): 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
SouthNigerian:

Smh for you! 90% ready conveying goods?

I saw containers on a train going down Agege Motor road last week. I was beyond excited. Each time I hear the train I look out the window to see what it is carrying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project 90% Complete - FG by AshleyEt19(f): 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
Call us or Send us a message on W/App

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project 90% Complete - FG by Optional09: 11:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ilochukwuka:

You are free to do so and can as well believe that hatred can make you rich.

i am richer than you that i know for sure
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project 90% Complete - FG by Aystarz: 9:22am On May 01, 2020
West1side:
My brother your bigoted father mother entire household n your unborn generation are the cursed ones here. Resource at his disposal when crude is $20 while some fools who sold crude at $120 could not accomplish this in 16 years. May it never be well with you n your entire household from generation to generation till you are doomed to eternity.

grin It's your household who will die of penury and poverty. Misery will follow you and all your family, wherever you and all your generations go. Mark it!
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project 90% Complete - FG by johnad3(m): 7:51am On May 08, 2020
Who is a fool between us? you, you sound very poor it can show in your eyes cus you lack quality, you don't deserve to be alive cus life is quality so Bleep off bro

West1side:
In your pathetic bigoted igbo brain if it is not locomotive what is it suppose to be. What train engine is the alight USA using ?! Some of bigots need you medulla beaten with razon sharp matchet for you to think at all.

See fools making comment on NL. I no to fit laugh O. Make idiot de make foolish n senseless comment on NL with pride.... Lol.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project 90% Complete - FG by Horus(m): 11:30pm On Nov 25, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4Fm7x4NpR0

Lagos Ibadan Railway Project

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? / 10 Dead As Navy Storms Kidnappers’ Den, Arrests Five In Anambra / Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.