Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Why Are Majority Of Nigerians So Wicked And Corrupt ??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Majority Of Nigerians So Wicked And Corrupt ??? (494 Views)

Am I Being Wicked And Selfish To My Husband? / Why Are Village People So Wicked? / Why Are Majority Of Poor People Dirty? Is Poverty A Major Reason For Dirtiness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Majority Of Nigerians So Wicked And Corrupt ??? by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 17, 2020
It baffles me so much.
Re: Why Are Majority Of Nigerians So Wicked And Corrupt ??? by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 17, 2020
Please help me am a Nairalander still job hunting. The journey hasn't been smooth but I believe God will make a way soon.
How soon? I do not know, but I have never doubted God.

The total lockdown has cause hunger in me. Please help me
Sterling Bank 0072053910
Re: Why Are Majority Of Nigerians So Wicked And Corrupt ??? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
Martinely7:
Please help I am a driver ........I have been visiting this forum as a guest.....I opened this account to solicit for funds

As hunger dey pipe man
Abeg do the little you can to help a brother

First bank

I will be very greatfull
I hope you were able to get help?
Re: Why Are Majority Of Nigerians So Wicked And Corrupt ??? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
BLUELemon:
Please help me am a Nairalander still job hunting. The journey hasn't been smooth but I believe God will make a way soon.
How soon? I do not know, but I have never doubted God.

The total lockdown has cause hunger in me. Please help me
Sterling Bank 0072053910
Hope you got assistance?
Re: Why Are Majority Of Nigerians So Wicked And Corrupt ??? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
4thFreedom:
Hope you got assistance?
no i havent but i am hopeful
Re: Why Are Majority Of Nigerians So Wicked And Corrupt ??? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
BLUELemon:
no i havent but i am hopeful
Never give up. God bless
Re: Why Are Majority Of Nigerians So Wicked And Corrupt ??? by Nobody: 5:09am On Apr 18, 2020
Martinely7:
no oh brother I just came here with free basics no sub self please if can help a brother please do
I actually plan to escape with my cab to Edo esan .......I am in agbor delta where the lockdown is quite serious but I heard things are normal in some parts of Edo

Let me just get something to feed for now please
All will be well

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of OP / How Do You Manage Situations Like This? / Paid Video Viewing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.