Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

A Cut In The Heart (A True Life Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Cut In The Heart (A True Life Story) (324 Views)

Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / A Lonely Heart (A Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cut In The Heart (A True Life Story) by Gracedammy49(f): 2:07am On Apr 17, 2020
Episode 2.

” I knew I hated men even more. Even more,cause now, I’m 12 years old and I had already been molested right from age 8.
My dad tried to kill me when I was 10, and this man in whom I trusted just raped me!!! I hated men.”But years afterward,my attitude toward men became comely.
When Maria was a teenager,she fell in love for the first time and she thought he was in love with her too.
“So this man was telling her everything she really wanted to hear and all of that.
“I just wanted you to be my love.” The man did told her.
After the first time she slept with him, the man told her he was a love-vendor( A person who solicits customers for prostitution and acts as manager for prostitutes) and he only wanted her to be his prostitute.
I was devastated when I knew he was a love-vendor.
I was very mad at him that I refused to allow him sleep with me.
I later discovered that I was pregnant!!!“I am done with you”, He yelled at me.
I delivered my baby prematurely, just that the baby never stayed for too long.
It was really tough taking care of myself ever since He left not until when I met……….
To be continued……
© Grace Dammy.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Blog For Your Writings? Or A Website To Sell Your Books? / Get your Upwork Account Approved In Your Desired Skill / 5 Days Free Online Skill Tutorial For Nigerian Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.