Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam (89194 Views)

US Seeks To Seize $2 Million From Nigerian Man Arrested For Romance Scam / Sea Pirates Kill Four Nigerian Navy Personnel, Abduct Three Foreigners / Four Nigerian Drug Dealers Declared Wanted In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
Egoveen:
TELL THAT TO YOUR FATHER.....THAT'S IF HE IS STILL ALIVE.

Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by Modikko(m): 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
Sadly, he is not alive. So you can now tell yours to instead. Article of no commercial value
Egoveen:
TELL THAT TO YOUR FATHER.....THAT'S IF HE IS STILL ALIVE.
Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
kechywillz:
The more reason developed countries has reason to deny us visa all the time,because of this particular reason,you are in a country u can work decent,but you prefer to scam people to spoil chances for the ones who want to do legit work over there
100...you can never be unemployed here,you will always find a job that will enable you to feed and have shelter. And they likely come from well to do homes to afford Canadian tuition.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by Egoveen: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
[quote author=RuudVanNisteroy post=88585953][/quote]AKUKO
Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by Princewill1(m): 1:43am On Apr 19, 2020
khiaa:

They are too freaking lazy to work, they would rather steal. Bad home training.
See the show of shame from your criminally minded brothers and sisters in America
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8lDrE0HYMM

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by khiaa(f): 2:50am On Apr 19, 2020
Princewill1:
See the show of shame from your criminally minded brothers and sisters in America
They are more than likely Nigerians in America.
Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by Nobody: 3:19am On Apr 19, 2020
khiaa:

Not all Nigerian are crooks. There are many of us that are honest and have morals that are true adherents of Christianity and the Muslim religion.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by Nobody: 3:21am On Apr 19, 2020
Egoveen:
AKUKO

Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by khiaa(f): 3:22am On Apr 19, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Not all Nigerian are crooks. There are many of us that are honest and have morals that are true adherents of Christianity and the Muslim religion.

Of course this is true but we're discussing the evil ones.
Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by Nobody: 3:24am On Apr 19, 2020
khiaa:

Of course this is true but we're discussing the evil ones.
Nigeria is just a very materialistic society where you're worshipped regardless if you got your money from drugs,rituals or embezzling government funds.
The leaders are former drug barons,gangleaders and fraudsters.

Once there is a re-orientation of the value system we will get on the right track. And once there is rule of law,that does not only apply to the poor.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by khiaa(f): 3:27am On Apr 19, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Nigeria is just a very materialistic society where you're worshipped regardless if you got your money from drugs,rituals or embezzling government funds.

Once there is a re-orientation of the value system we will get on the right track. And where there is rule of law,the law only applies to the poor.

This is sad.
Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by Graysons: 3:30am On Apr 19, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Once there is a re-orientation of the value system we will get on the right track. And where there is rule of law,the law only applies to the poor.
Oga you talk too much ooo judging from your post i'm sure you are from the **** side.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by Nobody: 3:31am On Apr 19, 2020
khiaa:

This is sad.
That is just how it is in 3rd world countries in Africa,Central America,Asia,Eastern Europe and South America.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by khiaa(f): 3:33am On Apr 19, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Nigeria is just a very materialistic society where you're worshipped regardless if you got your money Qfrom drugs,rituals or embezzling government funds.

It's similar in America where the rule of law mostly applies to minorities.
Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by WorWorBoy: 3:37am On Apr 19, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by Graysons: 3:46am On Apr 19, 2020
WorWorBoy:
you notice I have been observing that guy for a while now, since that Nigerian girls are lonely in Canada thread dude always create negative news about Nigeria and Nigerians.
You're right! I just checked his post, if he's from where I'm thinking then ....

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by Nobody: 3:52am On Apr 19, 2020
khiaa:

It's similar in America where the rule of law mostly applies to minorities.
It is just the leaders and some bad apples that continue to ruin the countries reputation globally.
The average Nigerian is honest and intelligent. We would have become one of the economic power houses in the world if we got the honest and intelligent people to lead.

Unfortunately, I don't think this is possible in my lifetime and the fate of 200 million people will continue to be in the hand of bandits. I really care about the country and hate to see people suffer. This is just the story of third world countries around the world.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by Nobody: 3:53am On Apr 19, 2020
WorWorBoy:
[s]you notice? I have been observing that guy for a while now, since that Nigerian girls are lonely in Canada thread dude always create negative news about Nigeria and Nigerians.[/s]
I am the number one defender of Nigeria. I acknowledge the good and the bad.

I love the country more than any of you and wish to see it get better.
Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by WorWorBoy: 3:58am On Apr 19, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I am the number one defender of Nigeria. I acknowledge the good and the bad.

I love the country more than any of you and wish to see it get better.
You talk like a woman. Stop talking.
Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by Nobody: 4:02am On Apr 19, 2020
WorWorBoy:
You talk like a woman. Stop talking.
You are not only a misogynist, but also a tribal bigot that constantly attack's Igbo's.
Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 19, 2020
Graysons:

You're right! I just checked his post, if he's from where I'm thinking then ....
I am from Nigeria and hope to see the country progress like Botswana,Rwanda and Namibia. Don't believe the fake news from tribal bigot "WorWorBoy".

https://www.nairaland.com/5690877/dream-team-transform-nigeria-2023
Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by retalk: 8:30am On Apr 19, 2020
Princewill1:

Most people that unrepentingly claimed the fake $100 bill will not think twice scamming innocent victims online if they are smart enough to. I am not condoning scam in anyway. Use your smartness/smoothness for good, do no harm, do no evil. Do not scam folks

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by WorWorBoy: 8:31am On Apr 19, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by Graysons: 8:45am On Apr 19, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I am from Nigeria and hope to see the country progress like Botswana,Rwanda and Namibia. Don't believe the fake news from tribal bigot "WorWorBoy".

https://www.nairaland.com/5690877/dream-team-transform-nigeria-2023
It is not everything you tell foreigners, the khiaa you are telling all these things to her people are not any better, most black Americans are thugs and thieves I see them on tv all the time.

But you hardly see her talk about them. My point is, learn how to control your tongue when you are with foreigners.

And how did you know Nambia and Botswana are better than Nigeria? have you been there before?

2 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by khiaa(f): 8:52am On Apr 19, 2020
Graysons:
It is not everything you tell foreigners, the khiaa you are telling all these to her people are not any better, most black Americans are thugs and thieves I see them on tv all the time.

But you hardly see her talk about them. My point is, learn how to control your tongue when you are with foreigners.

And how did you know Nambia and Botswana are better than Nigeria? have you been there before?

You see black people on tv all the time who can be Nigerians, Carribean, Hispanics, black Americans or other Africans.
Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by Graysons: 9:07am On Apr 19, 2020
khiaa:

You see black people on tv all the time who can be Nigerians, Carribean, Hispanics, black Americans or other Africans.
RuudVanNisteroy you see what I'm talking about? learn how to control your tongue.
Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by khiaa(f): 9:10am On Apr 19, 2020
Graysons:
RuudVanNisteroy you see what I'm talking about? learn how to control your tongue.
What are you talking about? What I stated is a fact.
Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by Graysons: 9:14am On Apr 19, 2020
khiaa:

What are you talking about? What I stated is a fact.
Excuse me. Do I know you? no I don't. Now walk away.
Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by Princewill1(m): 9:17am On Apr 19, 2020
khiaa:

hahaha you are a joke! Next time don't throw a stone if you live in a glass house. African Americans are the worst set of people; Lazy, criminally minded, drug addiction, baby mamaism etc and with their ever chronic victimhood mentality. It surprises me how a people can be this low in a land of plenty
Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by Princewill1(m): 9:28am On Apr 19, 2020
retalk:

Most people that unrepentingly claimed the fake $100 bill will not think twice scamming innocent victims online if they are smart enough to. I am not condoning scam in anyway. Use your smartness/smoothness for good, do no harm, do no evil. Do not scam folks
Most of them grew up with single parent. They are all products of failed family with zero morality. Yeah they will do worse with the knowledge of online scam
Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by khiaa(f): 10:06am On Apr 19, 2020
Princewill1:
hahaha you are a joke! Next time don't throw a stone if you live in a glass house. African Americans are the worst set of people; Lazy, criminally minded, drug addiction, baby mamaism etc and with their ever chronic victimhood mentality. It surprises me how a people can be this low in a land of plenty

You just described what the world thinks of most Nigerians. Even when they are given the opportunity to succeed in foreign land they continue their criminal behavior and deceive the people in the foreign land who offered them a better chance at life. SMH. In some countries the word Nigerian has become a noun for negativity. undecided

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 19, 2020
Graysons:
It is not everything you tell foreigners, the khiaa you are telling all these to her people are not any better, most black Americans are thugs and thieves I see them on tv all the time.

The black man will never be respected in the world as long as Africa does not work. The countries in Africa that are shining light right now are :Botswana,Rwanda and Namibia, they are showing the world blacks can run progressive and peaceful societies.

When it comes to electricity access for all citizens and good governance they rank one of the highest in Africa. For example Rwanda that is currently been rebuilt from the ashes after the genocide in the 90's has a plan to provide 24 hour electricity to all citizens by 2024 and have been meeting the milestones they have set out, although they could do better in human rights.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online / SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch / Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.