Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam (89063 Views)

US Seeks To Seize $2 Million From Nigerian Man Arrested For Romance Scam / Sea Pirates Kill Four Nigerian Navy Personnel, Abduct Three Foreigners / Four Nigerian Drug Dealers Declared Wanted In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by dangoteinlaw: 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
rusher14:

Donated to who?

Is it a sin for you to read without any external influence?

One person would just tell a tale and the rest of you trumpet it as if it is the truth:

The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), on behalf of the Bankers’ Committee and in partnership with the private sector led by Aliko Dangote Foundation and Access Bank have come together to form the Nigerian Private Sector Coalition Against COVID-19.

The Coalition was created out of the urgent need to combat the unfolding COVID-19 crisis in Nigeria. “So far, the Federal Government has made giant strides in the fight but it is clear that the private sector needs to step in and support efforts already being made,” Godwin Emefiele said on Thursday in Lagos.

https://businessday.ng/news/article/cbn-sets-up-dangote-led-private-sector-coalition-against-coronavirus/amp/
you are right I don't read.i don't waste my time reading jargons and cover up stories especially when the real information has been made public and then a follow up info to feed the masses with lies I don't read such. I read on the news about pledges made and thats what i choose to believe, i read on the news rhat govt will supply 2months free power supply thats what i choose to believe. I read on the news that relief packages will be sent to citizens and thats what i chooose to believe and if any of those promises were not kept then i choose to believe we have fraudsters who have embezzled the funds. Any other cover up stories and posting of links is a waste of time and for the gullible to swallow. Good day
Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by sharpwriter(m): 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
khiaa:

I don't bash Africans I just tell Nigerians the truth about themselves.

I see, you tell Nigerians about themselves, but you weren't prudent enough to research and know that Nigeria is not among the first five countries that top scamming list.

Who made you a judge over Nigerians? How many truths have you told yourself about yourself?

So it's good you mind your business and maintain the public decorum here or get off this Nigerian forum site. After all, there are other forums like reddit and quora where you won't see much of Nigerian offences that constantly set your ass on fire.

3 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by Breadfruit: 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
They’ve started this evil behavior in Canada? A won omo ale! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by ajl: 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
LordReed:

Imagine being the parents of these guys, seeing your child's face on wanted poster after sending them to Canada to study. Devastating heartbreak.

Many of these kids are from bad homes. While doing grad studies in Canada back in the days (2000s), there was this set of undergraduate Nigerians and one day I ran into them discussing. If you hear the atrocities one of them said his father was committing, then you won't be surprised if he end up as criminal himself.

2 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
ajl:

Many of these kids are from bad homes. While doing grad studies in Canada back in the days (2000s), there was this set of undergraduate Nigerians and one day I ran into them discussing. If you hear the atrocities one of them said his father was committing, then you won't be surprised if he end up as criminal himself.
Some of them are carrying off were their parents left off.
Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
ednut1:
what are you on about eh. Scamming is bad and evil tho. The article doesn't even mention if they are Nigerians or Canadian citizens. But trust Nigerians like op to come post it
They are from Niger Delta,not like it matters. They are Nigerian at the end of the day.

Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by Cholison(m): 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
Because the political leaders are scamming those at home. Like father like son.
Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by madjune(m): 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Canada will soon do something about the mass exodus of Nigerians trooping there.

Anywhere they go, they bring conflict and sorrow.
We need more than prayers.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by Amsickindahead: 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
Shibaraba:

Stop this sort of talk. Nairaland is not limited to Nigeria alone. Na from here them catch Invictus obi .Nobody smart pass. I no go talk again.
Abeg how dem take catch invictus obi for here?kindly explain
Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by Kenneth10110(m): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Amotekun777:

True... They're all fvcking IPOB Savages! cool

Disgrace of people!

Ipob is not the cause of your problems in life focus or you'll be distracted for so long
Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by Mozegee: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
A safe heaven for Nigerians.This useless guys want cast it for us.when there is job every where ,I mean genuine job you can do to earn a living. See another problem

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by ednut1(m): 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

They are from Niger Delta,not like it matters. They are Nigerian at the end of the day.
yes they are but did they state it in the article No. Because we cant use nationality to judge criminals

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by LordReed(m): 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
ajl:

My goodness!
Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by LordReed(m): 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
able20:

The same guys will tell you that only our leaders are Bad as most guys claim.

Na wa o!
Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by Veliaka90: 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Canada would soon ban naija from coming to their country. Even though i do street. QBut i still get good heart. Last last na benz
I can't wait to hear the good news of you rotting in prison.
Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by Maski87: 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Sharp guys
Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by Hadsty23(m): 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bhad sharp ghys... dey no they dull am
Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by hodari: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
These scam niggaz have penetrated Saskatchewan of all places sef. I can't imagine the situation in Toronto or Montreal. Canada don cast, no more visa again angry

Only Fiji or other remote Pacific Islands will now accept Nigerians. grin

3 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by chuddyforlife(m): 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Canada would soon ban naija from coming to their country. Even though i do street. QBut i still get good heart. Last last na benz

bro I will love to have a conversation with you please
Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by KaptainAfrika: 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
Has the N.C.A.N identified their Tribes ?

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by arewaboy01(m): 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
khiaa:
Get a job and stop cheating people.
I never said it’s my job
Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by salford1: 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
See how these small boys finish their Canadian hustle for better life on top yahoo.
Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
hodari:
These scam niggaz have penetrated Saskatchewan of all places sef. I can't imagine the situation in Toronto or Montreal. Canada don cast, no more visa again angry

Only Fiji or other remote Pacific Islands will now accept Nigerians. grin
They have already got Toronto angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eawX1Ox-dUw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txA7ylGMAbU
Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by salford1: 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
Candoit:
What's online romance scam?
They would use pictures of some white soldiers or professionals working overseas. Then lie about needing funds with the promise of returning it when they return to the country after their work/mission overseas.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by Dollywood(m): 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
khiaa:

My people do worse is laughable. grin grin Your people commit crimes in every country they visit.

Mention those countries, Most Africans Americans are a disgrace to the black race sorry to say that, imagine being in the USA and still can't maximize and utilize the sufficient opportunity there but still opt for crime, violence, drugs, rape and co. The Africans Americans are just 12% of the US population but they commit the most crimes!? Like WTF! Why won't u guys be a victim of racism? Most African Americans are just so lazy and don't wanna do anything except to drug and sing trap songs, dance and do all sort of absurdity, at least here in Nigeria, Our Leaders are the cause of the setbacks here, leading many nigerians youths into scamming. Smh.. You guys are our brothers and sisters tho but we should always have each others back. This is just Pathetic, May God save the black race.

5 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by lonlytroy(m): 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
khiaa:
It's always Nigerians. They aren't even good looking.

Na fck go kill u
Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by dasparrow: 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nigerians who are into scamming need to stop. Not only is scamming people of their hard earned money totally wrong, but you will bring a curse upon yourselves and future generations. This scamming of a thing has damaged our image as a nation and as a people. It's quite unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by dasparrow: 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
sharpwriter:

She's a black american... She has a penchant for bashing Nigerians and fellow Africans on this forum. She's a very stupid girl.

So what is her hateful black behind doing on a Nigerian forum? All these black American crackheads infiltrating this forum will soon be shown the door. Just imagine?!
Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
khiaa:

The initial attraction will be looks until you get to know the person.

Lol... Who told you they are fronting their real identities on the romance scams ?
Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by paix(m): 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
khiaa:

Never. I was wondering what those women saw in them that would make them give up their money.
Sometimes it's not ordinary, these guys can go diabolical to hynotise their potential victims.
Re: Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam by dasparrow: 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
khiaa:

I'm a woman dummy. Did I say anything against Nigerian people, I believe I was talking about the criminals/scammers.

And you're a pathological liar too. You had earlier mentioned 'Nigerians' and you never specifically made mention of the scammers.

Come for Nigerians and I will come for you. Go and lecture your crack addicted, drug peddling, pant sagging, baby mamaism, high school dropout, criminally minded people.

Your people commit vicious crimes all over the United States. They can't commit crime overseas because 99% of them have no passports or are too poor to afford airlines tickets to faraway countries. The few black Americans that do have passports have them because they're in the U.S military, airforce or navy.

Don't worry, when the electoral college makes Trump president again in November of this year, Cheeto will send your black hateful behind back to the cotton plantations. Remember, Cheeto is looking to make America white again. I mean, great again. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy With Police Plate Number On His Benz Gets Arrested / Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad / Police Arrest 30-Year-Old Man For Raping 75-Year-Old Woman In Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.