Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days (58607 Views)

Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire / Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug / Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days by ArcAO: 10:50am On Apr 17, 2020
Thanks God
Re: COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days by ekuboygood(m): 10:57am On Apr 17, 2020
finally, whatever that has the beginning must surely have an end
Re: COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days by xcelentattitude(m): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2020
executive12:

Wrong. Remdesivir is an investigational drug, not yet approved by the FDA. It's a brand new drug. Not yet in the market.

You're free to believe whatever you want sir. As far as I'm concerned, remdesvir has always been around before the day one of the corona outbreak. Just watch how it'll become the official cure for Miss Rona cool.
Re: COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days by salt1: 11:24am On Apr 17, 2020
xcelentattitude:

You're free to believe whatever you want sir. As far as I'm concerned, remdesvir has always been around before the day one of the corona outbreak. Just watch how it'll become the official cure for Miss Rona cool.

What was its brand name before corona?
Re: COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days by knowhowk: 11:36am On Apr 17, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Only that bold statement off me.

Guy do u know what a vaccine is?
Even if chloroquine treated covid 19, it still will not be a vaccine.

A vaccine is not made to treat covid 19, it's made to prevent people from having it.

There's a difference between treatment and vaccine.

Your statement shows you have no idea what u are talking about, do a little research next time b4 trying to pass such information across.

There are some scientist in new Zealand currently working on an antibodies that could treat coronavirus, Gilead which make this drugs is also work on treatment for coronavirus. While some other scientist are working on a vaccine. China has already approved some vaccine for testing as well, but testing a vaccine usually take up to a year or more.

Finally chloroquine was a scam, it didn't treat anybody. Those people that got cure was as a result of having strong immune system not chloroquine.
. Chloroquine was not a scam, stop commenting Gibberish ,were you the one that checked there Immune system,are you a Doctor ? What do you know about Chloroquine ,what is the relationship between Chloroquine and immune system. If Chloroquine never had any impact on the Symptoms so Covid 19 Patients Immune system only does the recovery .Chloroquine inhibits the Replications of the Virus ,Clears the symptoms especially difficulty in breathing ,your immune system does not do that ,After recovery ,Patients are placed on Blood immune boosting Medications like Vitamins C ,fruits etc .So you stop Passing wrong Informations.
Re: COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days by Nairalandmonika: 11:41am On Apr 17, 2020
knowhowk:
. Chloroquine was not a scam, stop commenting Gibberish ,were you the one that checked there Immune system,are you a Doctor ? What do you know about Chloroquine ,what is the relationship between Chloroquine and immune system. If Chloroquine never had any impact on the Symptoms so Covid 19 Patients Immune system only does the recovery .Chloroquine inhibits the Replications of the Virus ,Clears the symptoms especially difficulty in breathing ,your immune system does not do that ,After recovery ,Patients are placed on Blood immune boosting Medications like Vitamins C ,fruits etc .So you stop Passing wrong Informations.
For you to say FDA did not approve chloroquine as a vaccine shows you don't know anything, u don't have to read your comments or argue with you. Bye
Re: COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days by jesmond3945: 11:46am On Apr 17, 2020
Trupz:
Well contracting Covid 19 isn't a death sentence. Most patients tend to recover save those with underlying health issues.
Let's hope more breakthroughs are made quickly and we'd be out soon
thats what they always say but healthy people are dying in numbers. just stay safe and forget propaganda.
Re: COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days by GentlyLoud: 11:55am On Apr 17, 2020
GOOD NEWS:
This too shall pass away...... grin

Meanwhile... For High QUALITY FACE MASK....... we supply Nation wide

FACE MASK
090 2551 6310
Re: COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days by golddare: 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
9jamyHome:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/16/health/coronavirus-remdesivir-trial/index.html

We shall see the end of this pandemic and it will not see our end in Jesus name.
Re: COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days by Charly68: 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
Any problem created from any part of the world,America is the one that God always use to solve them ,tell this news is from America not from chin chin shan land
Re: COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days by njuwo(m): 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ofego just dropped Episode 8 on his YOUTUBE CHANNEL (Ofego) Check it out and give it a thumbs up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U8eYuEOtFk
Re: COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days by romenna: 12:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nigerian professors of medicine should be ashamed of themselves.
Re: COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days by Onucs(m): 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
las las ogoro go chop
Re: COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days by Legendguru: 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
hmmm
Re: COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days by Amhappy(f): 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
Finally good news. This drug was tipped to work but the down side is it's expensive. I hope they speed up the trial. Nigeria government should try and get it.
Re: COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days by condralbedez: 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
Positiveme2020:

Insist he (the data seller)drop the info here. So everyone can see it. .
That's how is ought to be....
Re: COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days by SPius: 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Flu is as contagious as Covid 19, why was there no lockdown last year? [url]See facts in this link[/url] https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/2018-2019.html

9jamyHome:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/16/health/coronavirus-remdesivir-trial/index.html

Re: COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days by PoliteActivist: 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Finally chloroquine was a scam, it didn't treat anybody. Those people that got cure was as a result of having strong immune system not chloroquine.

Not true. Many people are alive today because of chloroquine. Talking from direct observation. Also people or countries with history of chloroquine intake, if they get choro at all it rarely leads to death
Re: COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days by knowhowk: 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

For you to say FDA did not approve chloroquine as a vaccine shows you don't know anything, u don't have to read your comments or argue with you. Bye
Where did I mentioned that FDA did not approve Chloroquine ? in the comment you quoted did I even mentioned anything about FDA ? seems you have sight and understanding issues .
Re: COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days by Nairalandmonika: 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
knowhowk:
Where did I mentioned that FDA did not approve Chloroquine ? in the comment you quoted did I even mentioned anything about FDA ? seems you have sight and understanding issues .

Someone mention me, I replied the person, then u mentioned me, I was thinking it was the same person, I just checked the name now to see it's two different persons mentioning me.
Secondly chloroquine is not an antiviral drugs, there's no proof for what ever you wrote there, bye
Re: COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days by xcelentattitude(m): 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
salt1:

What was its brand name before corona?

Does that even matter bro
Re: COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days by JPolumide: 11:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
God will answer our prayers.
Re: COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days by gozie4real: 9:57am On Apr 19, 2020
thank God o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos / New Onitsha General Hospital Isolation Center (photos ) / Coronavirus: Olumide Okunuga Dies In Italy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.