Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets (19709 Views)

Financial Markets Suffer After JP Morgan Index Expulsion / List Of Active Stock Brokerage Firms In Nigeria / THISDAY-Jonathan’s Exit Seen As Spark Needed To Ignite Markets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets by amuukwu1(m): 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2012
This 2 (Interactive brokers, Internaxx) plus Saxobank which stands out on my list as number 1. With saxobank, you can trade not online US stock, but most stock around the world. And also, there platform, one of best. It has won too many awards as the best. It offers you the opportunity to trader on other instruments like, FX,commodities, ETF, CFD, futures under the same platform . And the most interesting thing about them is, you can use your stock as collateral to trade more. Try there demo account to confirm.

SAXO BANK WINS TWO ACCOLADES AT FX WEEK'S E-FX AWARDS 2012

http://au.saxomarkets.com/about-us/award-winning-trading
Re: How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets by needful: 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2012
@ ama ukwu, do u trade with them.
Re: How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets by domiron: 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2012
arthur2k5: Check This Site www.pandatrade.com or more Still Contact Me on incomestability@yahoo.com For the E-Book

Guy, na e-book u wan sell?. You for tell am na.
Re: How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets by amuukwu1(m): 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2012
amu ukwu: This 2 (Interactive brokers, Internaxx) plus Saxobank which stands out on my list as number 1. With saxobank, you can trade not online US stock, but most stock around the world. And also, there platform, one of best. It has won too many awards as the best. It offers you the opportunity to trader on other instruments like, FX,commodities, ETF, CFD, futures under the same platform . And the most interesting thing about them is, you can use your stock as collateral to trade more. Try there demo account to confirm.

SAXO BANK WINS TWO ACCOLADES AT FX WEEK'S E-FX AWARDS 2012

http://au.saxomarkets.com/about-us/award-winning-trading

Excerpt for the wide range of products they offer and the good platform they have, trading with them in real time is problematic, especially when the market is heated up. The supposed best platform hangs, too many slippage especially when you are on the profit side. Funny enough, you find out the platform stays normally when losing and when you try to stop loss, its starts hanging again. AVOID.
Re: How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets by McMayor(m): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2013
Educitti: Hi Arthur2k5!

Thanks once again for your response to my enquiry. I visited Panda's website. It turned they only offer managed funds where you subscribe to a mutual fund-like package which they manage and pay you interest or whatever. However what I am actually looking for is an online stock brokerage that will enable me do my own research, buy and sell individual stocks as I please. More like a self directed account.

Hi, i would surely like to know about this online stock... I want to admit i am a novice to it and i would surely like to learn,.... you can get back to me with your contact email/phone #/ blackberry pin # etc....
Re: How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets by poseidon12: 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2013
needful: @ all, check halifax investment because i hav opened account with them and everything is working out perfectly.
@needful, do you still operate account with Halifax Investment? And can one trade US stocks from the account
Re: How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets by Valkyr: 5:44pm On May 14, 2018
Educitti:
Hi Arthur2k5!

Thanks once again for your response to my enquiry. I visited Panda's website. It turned they only offer managed funds where you subscribe to a mutual fund-like package which they manage and pay you interest or whatever. However what I am actually looking for is an online stock brokerage that will enable me do my own research, buy and sell individual stocks as I please. More like a self directed account.

@educitti have you been able to find a broker that accepts Nigerian customers and also allows self-directed trading?

I anticipate your reply bro

1 Like

Re: How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets by toyclicks: 11:19am On Oct 05, 2018
Valkyr:

@educitti have you been able to find a broker that accepts Nigerian customers and also allows self-directed trading?

I anticipate your reply bro

Choicetrade.com
Re: How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 23, 2019
Don't miss this opportunity to start trading shares online:

https://start-online-stock-trading..com/?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Know About ARM Investment? Kindly Advice Me Before I Invest / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. / Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.