Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

FG: What Benefits Are FG & State Governments To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG: What Benefits Are FG & State Governments To Nigerians (517 Views)

Naira: We Won’t Be Your Scapegoat - Supreme Court Tells FG, State Govs / Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival / Osinbajo Reveals How State Governments Can Tax Nigerians, Generate More Revenues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG: What Benefits Are FG & State Governments To Nigerians by ican2020: 6:42am On Apr 17, 2020
FG: What Benefits Are FG & State Governments To Nigerians

 FG & State cannot give relief materials to all Nigerians
 FG & State cannot pay electricity bills for all Nigerians
 FG & State cannot construct good roads for all Nigerians
 FG & State cannot give Nigeria light 24/7
 FG & State cannot provide water for all Nigerians
 FG cannot protect lives of all Nigerians and Nigerians are been killed both by criminals and uniform officers daily, to the extent that the Human Rights Commission said those killed by uniform personnel this lockdown period exceeded those killed by Covid 19.

So, WHAT can FG & State do really for Nigerians:
 Over tax Nigerians
 Overpriced contracts and pocket over 80 percent of the excess monies
 Treat Nigerians like trash
 Arrest Nigerians on trumped up charges

May God save Nigeria from majority wicked Nigerians
Re: FG: What Benefits Are FG & State Governments To Nigerians by JosEast(m): 6:43am On Apr 17, 2020
cry
Re: FG: What Benefits Are FG & State Governments To Nigerians by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:00am On Apr 17, 2020
Living and surviving in this country is a miracle on its own. embarassed embarassed
Re: FG: What Benefits Are FG & State Governments To Nigerians by mrvitalis(m): 7:15am On Apr 17, 2020
ican2020:
FG: What Benefits Are FG & State Governments To Nigerians

 FG & State cannot give relief materials to all Nigerians
 FG & State cannot pay electricity bills for all Nigerians
 FG & State cannot construct good roads for all Nigerians
 FG & State cannot give Nigeria light 24/7
 FG & State cannot provide water for all Nigerians
 FG cannot protect lives of all Nigerians and Nigerians are been killed both by criminals and uniform officers daily, to the extent that the Human Rights Commission said those killed by uniform personnel this lockdown period exceeded those killed by Covid 19.

So, WHAT can FG & State do really for Nigerians:
 Over tax Nigerians
 Overpriced contracts and pocket over 80 percent of the excess monies
 Treat Nigerians like trash
 Arrest Nigerians on trumped up charges

May God save Nigeria from majority wicked Nigerians
They over tax Nigerians ? Are u high with 7.5% VAT ....rowanda with a far less GDP per capital has it at 18% ....and things like food , clothes , drugs are not taxed

How much tax have u paid this year ....over taxed u my foot ....can your tax this year but a bag of rice !
Re: FG: What Benefits Are FG & State Governments To Nigerians by donbachi(m): 8:08am On Apr 17, 2020
It is even a crime been a nigeria.
Re: FG: What Benefits Are FG & State Governments To Nigerians by ican2020: 8:24am On Apr 17, 2020
mrvitalis:

They over tax Nigerians ? Are u high with 7.5% VAT ....rowanda with a far less GDP per capital has it at 18% ....and things like food , clothes , drugs are not taxed

How much tax have u paid this year ....over taxed u my foot ....can your tax this year but a bag of rice !
Easy Man, I pay tax every month and I get thank you message from revenue agency that is in charge of my State of resident

I have my TIN number, which means I am doing my part and government should do it's part also.

Meanwhile, stop defending or supporting what is wrong.
If Nigeria is good, all who lives here will be happy
Re: FG: What Benefits Are FG & State Governments To Nigerians by dukeprince50: 8:28am On Apr 17, 2020
For the N200 tax u pay?
Since we don't pay tax like the western world or Dubai, we should not expect anything close.

Cost of living in Dubai last time I checked is about 20,000AED about N2m and that will be only u living comfortable o.
U can't afford school fees with such money.
A couple with two children is 500,000 AED annually.
If u can't pay that, stop making noise, if u can, go and live in Banana island, it's developed with Max security on par with ASO rock
Re: FG: What Benefits Are FG & State Governments To Nigerians by Lipscomb(m): 8:34am On Apr 17, 2020
Since I was born I have never benefit anything from local government or state government not even federal government.
Re: FG: What Benefits Are FG & State Governments To Nigerians by mrvitalis(m): 8:35am On Apr 17, 2020
ican2020:

Easy Man, I pay tax every month and I get thank you message from revenue agency that is in charge of my State of resident

I have my TIN number, which means I am doing my part and government should do it's part also.

Meanwhile, stop defending or supporting what is wrong.
If Nigeria is good, all who lives here will be happy

We have clueless leaders who are ineffective ...but there is no miracle u as a president would do with 400 billion a month

When around 200 billion is wage , 150 is debt servicing and u are fighting a war in n the north east

W have a GDP if $420bn dollars yet we can't tax out $110bn dollars ...mehn this leaders have failed completely

Give me 6 months our revenue would be 10X what we have now ....it's simple

The people = to the leaders all clueless ... People like me are in the minority ...so we just make our own money n keep shut

1 Like

Re: FG: What Benefits Are FG & State Governments To Nigerians by mrvitalis(m): 8:36am On Apr 17, 2020
Lipscomb:
Since I was born I have never benefit anything from local government or state government not even federal government.
How much tax have paid this year
Re: FG: What Benefits Are FG & State Governments To Nigerians by Lipscomb(m): 8:41am On Apr 17, 2020
Can you please stop asking me foolish question. I pay for my bills even I will still pay for what's not visible. I can upload my tax identification number as well .

I know what am going through from the hands of customs every month for clearing of goods.
mrvitalis:

How much tax have paid this year
Re: FG: What Benefits Are FG & State Governments To Nigerians by mrvitalis(m): 8:43am On Apr 17, 2020
Lipscomb:
Can you please stop asking me foolish question. I pay for my bills even I will still pay for what's not visible. I can upload my tax identification number as well .

I know what am going through from the hands of customs every month for clearing of goods.
Who is meant to pay your bills before ? Government ?
Most of u don't even understand what government is it how this system works ....it's not our culture we were rushed
Re: FG: What Benefits Are FG & State Governments To Nigerians by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:47am On Apr 17, 2020
mrvitalis:

Every Nigerian buying or selling, working is paying tax directly or indirectly

So which Nigeria did not fall into this category Cause if you're not working, you are buying!!!

If you buy from a store that issues receipt, it will be stated there!!! (Value Added Tax - VAT Inclusive)!!!

Of recent, mobile networks also displays that tax is inclusive

There's hardly anything you will buy in Nigeria that tax is not included, banking also has multiple tax

Selling, you pay tax or your shop is locked! Should I talk about the amount of ticket given to those without shops

So where is the money going to

So citizens are paying tax!!! And if you think otherwise, they should remove all the tax and let each citizen take care of themselves as we have been doing all along!

But what is the government actually doing with it

OP is on point! They are only taking care of themselves!

So speak for yourself if you are evading tax!!!
Re: FG: What Benefits Are FG & State Governments To Nigerians by Lipscomb(m): 9:17am On Apr 17, 2020
I hate arguing with brainless people... You are trying to be smart but sadly you dont have clue about what tax mean. Point to where I said government should help me pay for my bills. A pay my tax under Tariff do you know what it mean? taxes on imported goods imposed in the aim of strengthening internal businesses.
mrvitalis:

Who is meant to pay your bills before ? Government ?
Most of u don't even understand what government is it how this system works ....it's not our culture we were rushed
Re: FG: What Benefits Are FG & State Governments To Nigerians by Fidelismaria: 9:20am On Apr 17, 2020
grin

They are all useless entities

Parasites and leeches

Re: FG: What Benefits Are FG & State Governments To Nigerians by PrivateNsofor: 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
For the N200 tax u pay?
Since we don't pay tax like the western world or Dubai, we should not expect anything close.

Cost of living in Dubai last time I checked is about 20,000AED about N2m and that will be only u living comfortable o.
If u can't pay that, stop making noise, if u can, go and live in Banana island, it's developed with Max security on par with ASO rock
[/s]
Re: FG: What Benefits Are FG & State Governments To Nigerians by ican2020: 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
They don't care for you, you better stand up and take care of yourself

Re: FG: What Benefits Are FG & State Governments To Nigerians by orisa37: 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
They're ARMED ROBBERS. CULTS AND GANGED UP LOOTERS. TRADITIONAL RULERS ARE BETTER AND MORE CIVILIZED TO RULE IN AFRICA
Re: FG: What Benefits Are FG & State Governments To Nigerians by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
To be honest, I really don't know
they kill us instead of protecting us
We want education, they gave us prison
Zero infrastructure
Fvck the government
Re: FG: What Benefits Are FG & State Governments To Nigerians by SouthNigerian: 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
dukeprince50:
For the N200 tax u pay?

Ogbeni, you're making no sense whatsoever.
What are the Economic Opportunities in Nigeria that'll warrant me to live on that standard.
You think all Nairalanders are dunce?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Gov. Hope Uzodinma Relief Package Stuff To Seven(7) Autonomous Community / Seyi Makinde Pays April Salary On The 24th / Gov. Obiano Sends Masquerades To Man State Boundary; My Wife Uju Is Not Eddy Naw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.