Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Guarding Your Mouth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Guarding Your Mouth (188 Views)

“stop Putting Your Mouth In Women’s Pr!v@te, It’s The Cause Of Your Problem” – / This Will Happen To You If You Put Your Mouth In A Woman's Private Part - E / "Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guarding Your Mouth by Jossbab27: 7:24am On Apr 17, 2020
Death and life are in the power of Tongue..(proverb 18:21)..

A.words are powerful: words have feeling and meaning, and are very powerful for good or evil. They can hurt or heal .they can bring joy or sadness. They can build up or tear down. They can minister love or fear -life or death.
Sometimes words may have little effect other than to waste time.."but I say unto you , that every idle word that men shall speak , they shall give account, therefore in the day of Judgement"..(. matt.12:36)
Time is live , and to waste one is to waste the other..
B.know when to speak..
PRAYER:I want you to forsake the habit of talking anyhow..and ask God to give you the ability to speak out in Faith...may they Lord grant it unto you as you pray in Jesus name..
JESUS IS LORD!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Most Churches Quiet About Palative Measures / Which Church Can I Worship In Anambra State / I Would Have Died Last Year If Not For God... An Encounter With The Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.