Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

APC, The Party That Majority Of Nigerians Clamoured For, Back In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, The Party That Majority Of Nigerians Clamoured For, Back In (445 Views)

In 2013, NEF Clamoured For Power Shift To North But Today Says Zoning Is ‘Dead’ / Joe Ibekwe Once Clamoured For Secession Until Tinubu Corrupted His Mind! / The ‘dollars Wedding’ Party That Invited Kidnappers To Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC, The Party That Majority Of Nigerians Clamoured For, Back In by chime8(m): 7:47am On Apr 17, 2020
Majority of Nigerians deserve this suffering, because when ever I flash back to last five years, how everybody was chanting change,,, both Fathers, Mothers, children, pastors, imam etc.
I never thought as much, that the same people will later be complaining.

To all political analyst in this forum,,, where do you think the mistake/problem started from ?

1 Like

Re: APC, The Party That Majority Of Nigerians Clamoured For, Back In by zakim(m): 7:52am On Apr 17, 2020
sai baba
Re: APC, The Party That Majority Of Nigerians Clamoured For, Back In by blackboy(m): 7:53am On Apr 17, 2020
I knew they were a scam when they were saying NGN1 to USD1. Even if I no get sense I go school. UK pound chinese yuan etc no even equal USD.
Re: APC, The Party That Majority Of Nigerians Clamoured For, Back In by StreetFight: 7:56am On Apr 17, 2020
chime8:
Majority of Nigerians deserve this suffering, because when ever I flash back to last five years, how everybody was chanting change,,, both Fathers, Mothers, children, pastors, imam etc.
My people welcome to APC CHANGE.

You will cry for long. The loss of two consecutive elections back to back has made you to develop psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance. By the time we humiliate you again in 2023, you will commit suicide and join the parents of Nnamdi Kanu.

The part of looters will never come near Aso Rock again, even if it means rigging, we shall always rig you out.

Imagine PDP borrowing money to pay Salaries when oil price was relatively high. That puffpuff cheeked world bank fraudster Ngozi Iwealla will rot in hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC, The Party That Majority Of Nigerians Clamoured For, Back In by Galactico4ever(m): 7:56am On Apr 17, 2020
Las Las Nigerians will overcome
Re: APC, The Party That Majority Of Nigerians Clamoured For, Back In by ijaw1stson: 7:56am On Apr 17, 2020
Hehehehehe. They are feeling the heat right now... It's blasting them from all angles

2 Likes

Re: APC, The Party That Majority Of Nigerians Clamoured For, Back In by StreetFight: 8:01am On Apr 17, 2020
ijaw1stson:
Hehehehehe. They are feeling the heat right now... It's blasting them from all angles

And you are feeling the cold begging government for palliative. You have no shame
Re: APC, The Party That Majority Of Nigerians Clamoured For, Back In by ijaw1stson: 8:12am On Apr 17, 2020
StreetFight:

And you are feeling the cold begging government for palliative. You have no shame
i don't play Sega games, Mr streetfighter. Use ya brain

3 Likes

Re: APC, The Party That Majority Of Nigerians Clamoured For, Back In by merit455(m): 8:13am On Apr 17, 2020
StreetFight:

You will cry for long. The loss of two consecutive elections back to back has made you to develop psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance. By the time we humiliate you again in 2023, you will commit suicide and join the parents of Nnamdi Kanu.

The part of looters will never come near Aso Rock again, even if it means rigging, we shall always rig you out.

Imagine PDP borrowing money to pay Salaries when oil price was relatively high. That puffpuff cheeked world bank fraudster Ngozi Iwealla will rot in hell
See this one. APC is evil,and soon. The devilish party will disappear

3 Likes

Re: APC, The Party That Majority Of Nigerians Clamoured For, Back In by chime8(m): 8:13am On Apr 17, 2020
@ STREETFIGHT

Be careful about where you post your rubbish.

Don't dear Me.... Go and ask questions before you quote me

1 Like

Re: APC, The Party That Majority Of Nigerians Clamoured For, Back In by edoairways: 8:18am On Apr 17, 2020
StreetFight:

Thank God you are experiencing the suffering from you supposed messiah.

4 Likes

Re: APC, The Party That Majority Of Nigerians Clamoured For, Back In by Afolabimills(m): 8:36am On Apr 17, 2020
StreetFight:

will u shut up u hypocrites like ur evil terrorist president u supporters of apc are so shameless u bliv everyone is like u u zombies are worst than Corona virus

3 Likes

Re: APC, The Party That Majority Of Nigerians Clamoured For, Back In by Afolabimills(m): 8:53am On Apr 17, 2020
edoairways:

Thank God you are experiencing the suffering from you supposed messiah.
don't mind that idiots I wish he can come to my area n say this nonsense I swear he will b roasted like yam

1 Like

Re: APC, The Party That Majority Of Nigerians Clamoured For, Back In by Blackfire(m): 9:14am On Apr 17, 2020
We the youth are solidly behind our darling president from the south to the north...

Buhari 2023, no vacancy in aso rock.

Sai baba, sai buhari.

God bless APC
God bless buhari.
God bless 2023
Re: APC, The Party That Majority Of Nigerians Clamoured For, Back In by West1side: 10:09am On Apr 17, 2020
Even till now
Keep deserving yourself. If another election hold APC will floor PDP again n again untill a new party without the ideology of endemic looting surface then n only then will Nigerians toss the two party into the dustbin of history n most of it conspirators be thrown in jail.

chime8:
My people welcome to APC CHANGE.
Re: APC, The Party That Majority Of Nigerians Clamoured For, Back In by ccffwx: 10:18am On Apr 17, 2020
Stale. What a broken record! Nothing else to say. We're talking of hunger of Yoruba people, you're talking about rigged elections. Address issues; quit propaganda.
StreetFight:

ll

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have Lost A Loyal Friend Of 40 Years - Fani-kayode Reacts To The Abba Kyari / Video: Ogun Will Kill Buhari – Nigerian Man In Europe Curses After Receiving 300 / Gov. Wike Must Not Destroy Legacies Of Our Forefathers ~RIVLEAF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.