Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,823 members, 7,844,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Man Flees After Breaking His Wife’s Head With Pestle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Flees After Breaking His Wife’s Head With Pestle (543 Views)

2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything / Nkechi Blessing Hospitalised After Breaking Down On A Movie Set (Video) / Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Flees After Breaking His Wife’s Head With Pestle by jboyclement: 9:35am On Apr 17, 2020
A Nigerian man simply identified as Emeka reportedly fled after he viciously hit his wife with a pestle on the head.

This was disclosed by a Facebook user identified as Ifeanyi Calistus who claimed to be related to the victim.

Calistus revealed that the man committed the act after his wife objected to him using their bathing bucket to clean the fowl he killed.

Narrating what transpired between the victim and her husband after uploading photos of the injured woman, Calistus wrote;

“WHEN A BEAST TURNS TO A HUSBAND, THE WIFE IS IN DANGER"

[b]Watch Video & Picture on Instragram...[/b]

Re: Man Flees After Breaking His Wife’s Head With Pestle by Keziehenry(m): 9:35am On Apr 17, 2020
Re: Man Flees After Breaking His Wife’s Head With Pestle by olamidedivotee: 9:38am On Apr 17, 2020
Re: Man Flees After Breaking His Wife’s Head With Pestle by SLAP44: 9:38am On Apr 17, 2020
Re: Man Flees After Breaking His Wife’s Head With Pestle by Chicagoesontop: 9:39am On Apr 17, 2020
That man is very very stupid, from my own observation people bearing Emeka as a name are very very stupid, selfish stingy lairs , cheats and money cautious !!
Re: Man Flees After Breaking His Wife’s Head With Pestle by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 17, 2020
Where is team "If your boyfriend/husband doesn't beat you, it means he doesn't love you"

Bomboclaat grin
Re: Man Flees After Breaking His Wife’s Head With Pestle by kalufelix(m): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2020
Mekus mayor my homie...sharp guy nwanne...Ka nke e mere juo oyi ...
Re: Man Flees After Breaking His Wife’s Head With Pestle by Kylekent59: 10:04am On Apr 17, 2020
Now that i have read the full post, and also what resulted to the fight, i can say now say categorically that the woman is at fault when she objected to her husband's idea of using the bucket to clean the fowl he killed. The same woman would eat out of the fowl.

We all know some wives can be very annoying, but that doesn't mean they should be treated like animals. Do you know one thing that makes men angry with their wife/wives easily: disobedience.

One the first page of love between two people, it is always the best part of their lives, but as you go further, it comes with pains, sufferings, anger, and malice... Now that he has perpetrated the act( breaking his wife's head), i know by now he should be feeling guilty and feels contrite.

Anger and hot temper are two things human beings exhibit , it cannot be hidden , but can be controlled. Don't let anger lead you to what you will regret, though it ain't easy to control, but lets just try but running away from anything that would instigate it. This is a case the two families should settle—no need to contact the authorities.

I read somewhere on one of the thread about a woman supporting the actions of men pouncing, venting their anger on their wife/wives as a sign of love grin grin.

To err is human ,to forgive is divine. The woman should forgive her husband, and let peace reign again.
Re: Man Flees After Breaking His Wife’s Head With Pestle by MightySparrow: 10:05am On Apr 17, 2020
More domestic violence these days

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Abduct Set Of Twins From Parent Who Had Them After 12 Years Of Waitin / What Fans Did To Actress Juliet Ibrahim After They Caught Her Doing This / Adesua Welligton Reveals Why She Has Become More Quiet Lately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.