Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Kidnappers Abduct Set Of Twins From Parent Who Had Them After 12 Years Of Waitin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kidnappers Abduct Set Of Twins From Parent Who Had Them After 12 Years Of Waitin (541 Views)

Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin / Adediwura Blarkgold Is Engaged, Set To Remarry After 12 Years Of Divorce / Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers Abduct Set Of Twins From Parent Who Had Them After 12 Years Of Waitin by MillerBenz: 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
A devastated Nigerian Man has taken to his social media page to cry out after his set of twins were abducted by criminals at gunpoint.

The man appealed to Nigerians to join him in prayers and also beg the kidnappers to be merciful as they waited for 12 years after marriage before they finally had the twins.

He shared photos of his twins and wrote ;

WHAT A COUNTRY ! MY TWINS children were kidnapped at gun point at my Ojoo residence Ibadan, around 8pm SATURDAY 10 minutes after I left my home recording lecture in a studio.

Everybody should pls for Allah’s sake assist me in prayer and begging the abductor to pls be mercy with me especially their mother who was barren for 12 years b4. Am begging not flexing anything.

This is their pictures,help share wide. Oh my God! My number 08035066122 only for those who have any assistance to see them not for greeting or flashing. Thanks

SEE MORE PHOTOS

Re: Kidnappers Abduct Set Of Twins From Parent Who Had Them After 12 Years Of Waitin by Righteousness89(m): 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
By The Mercy of GOD, we Decree that these kids be Divinely Located and Rescued in JESUS NAME...

Amen

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct Set Of Twins From Parent Who Had Them After 12 Years Of Waitin by Perogbangba(f): 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
They will be rescued in Jesus' name .
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Set Of Twins From Parent Who Had Them After 12 Years Of Waitin by mopol123: 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
God grant them absolute protection and refuge.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Set Of Twins From Parent Who Had Them After 12 Years Of Waitin by ajani68: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
God will protect them.

(1) (Reply)

Singer, Adekunle Gold Blesses Follower With Brand New Airpods (see Photos) / What Fans Did To Actress Juliet Ibrahim After They Caught Her Doing This / Someone Is Lying To The President And That Person Needs To Stop - Hilda Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.