Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Yahoo Boys Take Over Crypto Currency, Bitcoin, Blockchain Etc - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yahoo Boys Take Over Crypto Currency, Bitcoin, Blockchain Etc (926 Views)

Funke Akindele, Husband And Twin Boys Take Over Dubai / Yahoo Boys Exposed Nigerian Slay Queen Sex Video (photos/ Video) / The Advantages Of Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boys Take Over Crypto Currency, Bitcoin, Blockchain Etc by cracky2(m): 9:47am On Apr 17, 2020
Before i write my observation, take note that Blessing Uzoamaka and Ogwahi Sandra Hemsley on facebook are fake accounts.. The real holders of the accounts have been hacked by fraudsters so don't respond to their messages or invest with any platform called rich connect investment or binary cash investment or any form of bitcoin investment.. They will give you a number as the admin number to sign up with, don't do that or you will be defrauded..These two numbers kept calling me last night to wreck me 09068783775
, 09031649553..they have other numbers. So their method is to hack someone's Facebook or any other social media account and that account might even be your church member or next door neighbor and they use that person's account to tell you they have a binary investment platform you can register with and make money times two of your initial investment, they post fake names or equally hacked accounts names that will comment on their pay out by saying congratulations to the person who has been paid out, by the time you see ten persons or more commenting on the successful pay out with fake credit messages, you will be tempted to join. So follow Nigerians pls be careful, these 419s are within your neighborhood they are not far from you. Pls let's circulate this and make it a social media campaign. Thanks and God bless you as you share
Re: Yahoo Boys Take Over Crypto Currency, Bitcoin, Blockchain Etc by bidex(m): 9:49am On Apr 17, 2020
Calm down bro
These fraudsters stop at nothing to fraud you. They don't use one account as well as phone numbers
Re: Yahoo Boys Take Over Crypto Currency, Bitcoin, Blockchain Etc by Akunwafor(m): 11:04am On Apr 17, 2020
You're either very greedy or not observant.

And foolish if I may add.

I'm sorry if you find the above insulting.

The golden rule of any investment no matter how small is to do your due diligence. But everyday, I keep hearing stupid stories about how someone sent money to someone on facebook (even if the person is your friend) because they said they will get double the money back as profit or some other silly talk.

And if at this time and age you're buying cryptocurrency without any escrow, then I sorry for you.

Also, if at this time and age you cannot recognize a ponzi scheme or a fake bank alert screenshot, then I sorry for you.

Bros you better shine your eyes o.

(1) (Reply)

Crayfish Business / What Are Normal Blood Sugar Levels And Why They Are They Important? / 11 Oldest Cities Around The World Still Inhabited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.