Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

“i’m Not Trying To Take Advantage Of A Bad Situation” – Toyin Abraham - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Not Trying To Take Advantage Of A Bad Situation” – Toyin Abraham (1614 Views)

“everyone Who Played Me Ended Up In Bad Situation” – Cee C Reveals / Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore / Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Not Trying To Take Advantage Of A Bad Situation” – Toyin Abraham by Anna11: 10:50am On Apr 17, 2020
Actress, Toyin Abraham has reacted to the news that she has taken over Funke Akindele’s position as the new Nigerian Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) ambassador.

It was earlier reported that Toyin Abraham took over the position after Funke flouted the Federal Government social distancing directives with an infamous house party.

Toyin Abraham has now featured in an advertorial through which the center sensitized Nigerians on the importance of regular hand washing, as well as other coronavirus preventive measures.

The NCDC, through a post on its Twitter account on Thursday, introduced the advertorial which was shot in Yoruba language and urged people to download and share the video.

WATCH VIDEO

Re: “i’m Not Trying To Take Advantage Of A Bad Situation” – Toyin Abraham by aaking(m): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2020
That's a good idea from toyin. God will not make us a negative example to others. Funke grin has become a bad influence to the nation . At this critical moment of which she is an ambassador to ncdc makes sure a blunder. God have mercy
Re: “i’m Not Trying To Take Advantage Of A Bad Situation” – Toyin Abraham by irunoko(m): 11:12am On Apr 17, 2020
Toyin you don't owe anyone explanation

The Nigerian social space is a toxic one

Because they will still understand things from their own perspective and believe whatever they want to believe

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Not Trying To Take Advantage Of A Bad Situation” – Toyin Abraham by WandaNara: 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nigeria twitter users and misplaced priorities ehn. I weep for the future of this shithole
Re: “i’m Not Trying To Take Advantage Of A Bad Situation” – Toyin Abraham by Amotekun777: 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
aaking:
Bisi has become a bad influence to the nation . At this critical moment of which she is an ambassador to ncdc makes sure a blunder. God have mercy

Bros, for where you take see "Bisi" for the article? You sure say you don take ur meds today? angry
Re: “i’m Not Trying To Take Advantage Of A Bad Situation” – Toyin Abraham by aaking(m): 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
Amotekun777:

Bros, for where you take see "Bisi" for the article? You sure say you don take ur meds today? angry

Funke akindele aka bisi 'I need to know'. Dem never born u that time and bisi is one of her names. Y am I replying u grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Denrele Edun Celebrates 39th Birthday With Sultry Photos / Bbnaija:"ozo Was Not Fully Dressed"-nengi Explains What Happened In The Bathroom / “For Calling Buhari An ‘old Man’ I Am No Longer A Wizkid Fan” – Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.