Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

“everyone Who Played Me Ended Up In Bad Situation” – Cee C Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “everyone Who Played Me Ended Up In Bad Situation” – Cee C Reveals (443 Views)

“i’m Not Trying To Take Advantage Of A Bad Situation” – Toyin Abraham / Cos He Said Pink Looks Nice On Me"-cee-c Reveals AS She Shares Pix, Leo Responds / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“everyone Who Played Me Ended Up In Bad Situation” – Cee C Reveals by nairafame2: 10:03am On Dec 18, 2020
Big Brother Naija star, Cynthia Nwadiora, known as Cee C, has disclosed what happens when she is being cheated on by a Man.

It’s clear that she has experienced quite a hard time in her romantic relationships. In a post sighted on Instagram, she shared that not everybody who took advantage of her in her love life had a better ending.

Her message is to give out a warning to the men who are planning of coming close to her to take advantage of her kind heart. The first runner-up of Big Brother Naija in 2018, gave credit to God for always punishing these people who take her love for granted.

Most female celebrities have joined the world of singlehood in order to have a peaceful life. Their decisions are being influenced by their horrific experiences in their previous relationships. A typical example is Genevieve Nnaji and inI Edo. They have been in singlehood following their experiences in their failed marriages and relationships.

Read Cee-C’s post below:
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/12/everyone-who-played-me-ended-up-in-bad.html

Re: “everyone Who Played Me Ended Up In Bad Situation” – Cee C Reveals by IslamIsCursed: 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

See Reasons why alot of Nigerians tinted their Hair (see Image) / Dino Malaye Spotted In Dubai *pictures* / REGINA DANIELS Caught In The Act �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.