Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,482 members, 7,826,825 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

May 21st; Judgement Day! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / May 21st; Judgement Day! (1234 Views)

World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') / The End Of The World Is Almost Here!- May 21st 2011 Is Judgment Day / Would The World End On May 21st, 2011? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May 21st; Judgement Day! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2011
The Extremist have started again.
The internet is buzzing with claims that the World is going to experience rapture or Judgement day exactly on 21st May 2011, This have, of course thrown the cyberspace into a frenzy with claims and counter claims,hot debates and discussions on the subject matter,

What is most amazing is that some people actually do believe this thing, Follow the link to see wats up,
http://www.google.com/search?q=21st+may+2011&hl=en&sourceid=gd&rlz=1D2ACAW_enNG381NG384
Re: May 21st; Judgement Day! by Jenwitemi(m): 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2011
What is this then? May2K11? Let us wait and see, then.
Re: May 21st; Judgement Day! by Jenwitemi(m): 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2011
Although, i would be happy if this date will be the day when all christians are raptured out of earthly existence. I can't wait to see the backs of them. And i pray fervently that their muslim counterparts are all raptured along with them. This planet will be a much more peaceful place without these two sets of people.
Re: May 21st; Judgement Day! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2011
Jenwitemi:

Although, i would be happy if this date will be the day when all christians are raptured out of earthly existence. I can't wait to see the backs of them. And i pray fervently that their muslim counterparts are all raptured along with them. This planet will be a much more peaceful place without these two sets of people.

and what will u be doing behind wen 'we' are gone??
Re: May 21st; Judgement Day! by Jenwitemi(m): 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2011
yemium:

and what will u be doing behind wen 'we' are gone??
I'll be rejoicing at the peace that will finally be gained on this planet. Most especially when the fundamentalists in both religions are gone forever grin
Re: May 21st; Judgement Day! by GoodBoi1(m): 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2011
Jenwitemi:

I'll be rejoicing at the peace that will finally be gained on this planet. Most especially when the fundamentalists in both religions are gone forever grin
Hahahaha, Lol
Peace? Absolutely wrong!!! Christians are the salt of the earth; imagine an appealing meal, the kind used in restaurant ads e.g egusi and pounded yam. Can you eat it without salt. Same way Christians give this world its taste.

", I not will destroy it for the sake of 10" (Genesis 18:32)

If you observe the world we live in today, you will notice that the root of every good deed is in the bibe, therefore is God 'cos the bible is inspired by Him.
If Christians leave, chaos is inevitable. Man blatantly manifests in his true sinful nature : the world is now Sodom and Gomorrah. And you know what happened to inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah, they were destroying themselves before they were ultimately destroyed. Where's the peace in that?

(1) (Reply)

Dark Energy/matter And The Ever Expanding Universe! / Delayed Blessings - How Long? By Taiwo Ayeni / Was Jesus All Peace And No Fight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.