Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Join Me To Pray For The World! Jesus Will Heal Us, Amen. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Join Me To Pray For The World! Jesus Will Heal Us, Amen. (131 Views)

Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? / Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen / Repent World! Jesus Is Coming Soon!! Second Rapture Dream In Barely 2 Months!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Me To Pray For The World! Jesus Will Heal Us, Amen. by BelovedCityWatch: 11:05am On Apr 17, 2020
Good Morning Friends.
Happy Friday,
LET US PRAY!
2 Chronicles 7:14.

_"if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."_

1. O LORD our God, we humble turn to you in righteousness and the humility of our soul and we asked that you show us mercy and deliver our lands from evil in the name of Jesus, Amen.

2. Heavenly Father, let your mercy speak over judgement and deliver us from the scourge of affliction tormenting our lands, in the name of Jesus.

3. My Father, my Father, by your mighty power, close the gate of hunger, famine, and destruction opened upon our lands, and open unto us the gate of prosperity in the name of Jesus.

4. O LORD our healer, stretch forth your healing hand and heal us from the wounds of our soul caused by the terrible situation of things in our lands in the name of Jesus. Amen.

5. Father, Everything we might have lost in this bad situation of our lands caused by this lockdown, we receive double restoration in the name of Jesus, Amen.

6. We decree healing into our homes, into our family, into our business, into our finances, in the name of Jesus, Amen.

7. Thank you Everlasting Father, thank you for healing our lands and restoring everything we have lost in double fold, for in Jesus name we have prayed, Amen.

Thank you friends for joining me in prayer, our prayers are answered in Jesus name, Amen.
Do have a wonderful weekend, God bless you, Amen.

-T. R. Fred
©Beloved City Watch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Join Me To Pray For The World! Jesus Will Heal Us, Amen. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
So shall it be, in Jesus name we pray.
Amen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Support For Covid -19 / Pressing On! / Odm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.