Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,024 members, 7,866,867 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

Warning!!! Digital Blindness Is Real. Be Saved. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Warning!!! Digital Blindness Is Real. Be Saved. (968 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? / Redmi Note 8 Unboxing - The Hype Is Real / I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning!!! Digital Blindness Is Real. Be Saved. by Surebuttons: 11:11am On Apr 17, 2020
The best way to maintain relationships and business deals is by keeping in touch through phone calls, chatting or text messaging and other factors.

The problem is that airtime and data are expensive and they don't last for a long time. Even at that you cannot compromise better things for something that has been taking care of. Keep reading to see how best you can focus on the relationships.

Airtime and data are inevitable products needed by every network subscriber whether rich or poor. They are needed for phone calls, chatting, browsing the internet, downloading and uploading files, posting on social media, playing computer games, watching videos, searching and applying for jobs and scholarships, checking admission status and school results and lots more

Now they have been made free, cheap and accessible to everyone, anywhere and anytime. Network service providers have designed models to help their service subscribers to achieve more with less expenses to make phone calls, chat, browse the internet, download and upload files, post on social media, play computer games, watch videos, search and apply for jobs and scholarships, checking admission status and school results and lots more in order improve the subscribers' productivity and performance in this digital age.

Digital blindness is real and worse than you think. If you want to learn how to get free airtime daily and cheap data bundles. Drop a message on the comment box.

Re: Warning!!! Digital Blindness Is Real. Be Saved. by Ladylite: 11:23am On Apr 17, 2020
Am interested
Re: Warning!!! Digital Blindness Is Real. Be Saved. by skywalker240(m): 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
Whats the use if you're digitaly sight healthy but Technically blind ?

whats the use of 6gig data on a 1gig Tec** or Infin** phones grin

lipsrsealed
Re: Warning!!! Digital Blindness Is Real. Be Saved. by Surebuttons: 11:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
Technicalities are for for the technicians while digital life is for everyone who is in the digital world. Even though you may be technically balanced in your discipline, you may still be digitally blind.

(1) (Reply)

I Missed My Infinix Note 7 System Update. What Should I Do? / Sold / TECNO Camon 18 Premier Gimbal Test + Best Budget Vlogging Camera?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.