Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

The Truth About Trump De-funding W.H.O - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Truth About Trump De-funding W.H.O (367 Views)

W.H.O kicked out of tanzania for giving false covid results / United States Approved Covid Organic From Madagascar But W. H. O Didn't. / Use Of Face Mask: Who Should We Listen To (W.H.O Or Lagos State Govt)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Trump De-funding W.H.O by Justarandomguy: 11:26am On Apr 17, 2020
This post is for sharing a point of view on this COVID-19 panic-demic crisis, i am a horrible writer so please try to understand if you see errors.

firstly before you want to attack or reject this message please learn to do some research on your own and stop listening to people on social media, if you find any thing that is against what is written here you can quote me.

i will go straight to the point but before we start:

"The hysteria against Covid-19 is overwhelming, poverty,malaria and natural virus kills more people than corona virus but there are no hysteria against them. there is something called problem solving solution(create a problem and find a solution to it) which leads us to what is called mandatory vaccination, the issue with 5g, china (Huawei) and the US, pope Francis, Fline flu hoax, Georgia guide stones, church of A.I" all these quoted are different topics related to virus but i will talk about them if i can get up to 20 people who are interested.

Now. W.H.O The World Health Organization is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for international public health, they are the ones who give results, situations on health matters in the world and is funded by the United States.

p.s there are somethings you will search for and google wont give the all the results, this is where duckduckgo ís useful if you want to do your research.

Recently Trump decided to stop funding W.H.O but you weren't told exactly why, i guess you said ah this guy don come again with his stupidity.but wait let us burst your brain.

there is something called Predictive Contagious Model: it is a data collected to determine how a virus can be responded to, how fast it spreads, how weak it is and how it also spreads.

Do you know the reason there is lock down in Africa and all over the world is because of this PCM. this data is provided by W.H.O (they get their data from China), Bill Gates and co.

They began in January, when the WHO downplayed the risk of the coronavirus and foolishly repeated the Chinese Communist Party’s numbers as fact. The WHO then misled the public to believe that the coronavirus could not spread via human-to-human contact. Shortly thereafter, the WHO publicly refused to acknowledge scientific data from Taiwan simply because China does not view Taiwan as a legitimate country. But why are W.H.O licking china's chinco ass, they only accept what china accepts (this is related to the quoted mentioned earlier).

Melinda Gates said: I see dead bodies on the streets of Africa ''because there haven't been serious testing in Africa as at the time of writing this post''
why does this Covid-19 have to wait before its gets tested to manifest, have you not noticed all of a sudden people are dying in Nigeria? what if i told you those test kits used inject the virus into our body.

Again earlier Europe rejected test kits sent from china because they were infected or didn't work, this is the same China the Nigeria Govt decided to invite to fight this virus, or to train our doctors as they claim, also Jack Ma founder of alibaba from china sent this same test kits to Nigeria (why all of a sudden he cares so much about Nigeria) and guess what, we no test am if they're infected and now all of a sudden people are dying, numbers are increasing, didn't you noticed all of a sudden boom corona is everywhere and people are dying? i know you will say because they didn't know they were infected before or something, but this virus has been around since last year and if it was this serious why didn't hospitals complain that ahh people are coming in and dying from respiratory problem oo. W.H.O come and see.

The Nigerian Govt are making decisions based on that data provided by W.H.O they're not real life data, if we use real data Nigeria wont be on lock down (when i mean lock down i.e the stay at home, no movement policy, no working and not the travel ban), because an average Nigerian wont survive, i don't know if you're getting my point (Nigeria is hard, normally people hustle day to night and come come with 2000# and then you say they shouldn't work anymore, how will they survive isn't that a realistic question?)

But no we have a President who is a robot and does what those people say, he is their asset.(this is also part of the quoted above).

now back to the topic Trump decided to stop funding W.H.O because even with the full capacity of W.H.O they couldn't handle the virus well and what is the point if you're not doing what you're supposed to do (they go on licking china's white ass).
The US owe W.H.O nothing and has decided to reopen their country in May because if they don't the economy will go into recession, which i think the Nigerian Govt should so also do (but we all say Trump is a bad man). yes i know the numbers are high in the US but its all a plan guys with forced vaccination (mark of 666), remove trump from power(trump is our savior),Georgia guide stones, ID 2020 (2024.com), introduction of life with AI (5g), if you want we will talk about all these things to bring light on this issue.

feel free to contribute your opinion even if its against what we wrote but please do some research on your own we will write on those quoted topics if we get 20 people who are interested.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Trump De-funding W.H.O by Justarandomguy: 11:27am On Apr 17, 2020
reserved
Re: The Truth About Trump De-funding W.H.O by Justarandomguy: 11:28am On Apr 17, 2020
Reserved
Re: The Truth About Trump De-funding W.H.O by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 17, 2020
Any Serious minded person will know that W.H.O is Confused!

Ebola and Covid 19, Which is more Dangerous?

Even when Ebola Ravaged Africa, we never heard a lockdown!

Let's keep Decieving ourselves!!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Trump De-funding W.H.O by Justarandomguy: 11:35am On Apr 17, 2020
Chosen1984:
Any Serious minded person will know that W.H.O is Confused!

Ebola and Covid 19, Which is more Dangerous?

Even when Ebola Ravaged Africa, we never heard a lockdown!

Let's keep Decieving ourselves!!

yes. if only we can use our brain for once and think
Re: The Truth About Trump De-funding W.H.O by neonly: 11:42am On Apr 17, 2020
Me I really like Trump though he has his short coming but he is true definition of a leader
Not the one we have here dat show show on TV once in a while to let us know he still alive

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Trump De-funding W.H.O by sapientia(m): 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
Justarandomguy:
This post is for sharing a point of view on this COVID-19 panic-demic crisis, i am a horrible writer so please try to understand if you see errors.

firstly before you want to attack or reject this message please learn to do some research on your own and stop listening to people on social media, if you find any thing that is against what is written here you can quote me.

i will go straight to the point but before we start:

"The hysteria against Covid-19 is overwhelming, poverty,malaria and natural virus kills more people than corona virus but there are no hysteria against them. there is something called problem solving solution(create a problem and find a solution to it) which leads us to what is called mandatory vaccination, the issue with 5g, china (Huawei) and the US, pope Francis, Fline flu hoax, Georgia guide stones, church of A.I" all these quoted are different topics related to virus but i will talk about them if i can get up to 20 people who are interested.

Now. W.H.O The World Health Organization is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for international public health, they are the ones who give results, situations on health matters in the world and is funded by the United States.

p.s there are somethings you will search for and google wont give the all the results, this is where duckduckgo ís useful if you want to do your research.

Recently Trump decided to stop funding W.H.O but you weren't told exactly why, i guess you said ah this guy don come again with his stupidity.but wait let us burst your brain.

there is something called Predictive Contagious Model: it is a data collected to determine how a virus can be responded to, how fast it spreads, how weak it is and how it also spreads.

Do you know the reason there is lock down in Africa and all over the world is because of this PCM. this data is provided by W.H.O (they get their data from China), Bill Gates and co.

They began in January, when the WHO downplayed the risk of the coronavirus and foolishly repeated the Chinese Communist Party’s numbers as fact. The WHO then misled the public to believe that the coronavirus could not spread via human-to-human contact. Shortly thereafter, the WHO publicly refused to acknowledge scientific data from Taiwan simply because China does not view Taiwan as a legitimate country. But why are W.H.O licking china's chinco ass, they only accept what china accepts (this is related to the quoted mentioned earlier).

Melinda Gates said: I see dead bodies on the streets of Africa ''because there haven't been serious testing in Africa as at the time of writing this post''
why does this Covid-19 have to wait before its gets tested to manifest, have you not noticed all of a sudden people are dying in Nigeria? what if i told you those test kits used inject the virus into our body.

Again earlier Europe rejected test kits sent from china because they were infected or didn't work, this is the same China the Nigeria Govt decided to invite to fight this virus, or to train our doctors as they claim, also Jack Ma founder of alibaba from china sent this same test kits to Nigeria (why all of a sudden he cares so much about Nigeria) and guess what, we no test am if they're infected and now all of a sudden people are dying, numbers are increasing, didn't you noticed all of a sudden boom corona is everywhere and people are dying? i know you will say because they didn't know they were infected before or something, but this virus has been around since last year and if it was this serious why didn't hospitals complain that ahh people are coming in and dying from respiratory problem oo. W.H.O come and see.

The Nigerian Govt are making decisions based on that data provided by W.H.O they're not real life data, if we use real data Nigeria wont be on lock down (when i mean lock down i.e the stay at home, no movement policy, no working and not the travel ban), because an average Nigerian wont survive, i don't know if you're getting my point (Nigeria is hard, normally people hustle day to night and come come with 2000# and then you say they shouldn't work anymore, how will they survive isn't that a realistic question?)

But no we have a President who is a robot and does what those people say, he is their asset.(this is also part of the quoted above).

now back to the topic Trump decided to stop funding W.H.O because even with the full capacity of W.H.O they couldn't handle the virus well and what is the point if you're not doing what you're supposed to do (they go on licking china's white ass).
The US owe W.H.O nothing and has decided to reopen their country in May because if they don't the economy will go into recession, which i think the Nigerian Govt should so also do (but we all say Trump is a bad man). yes i know the numbers are high in the US but its all a plan guys with forced vaccination (mark of 666), remove trump from power(trump is our savior),Georgia guide stones, ID 2020 (2024.com), introduction of life with AI (5g), if you want we will talk about all these things to bring light on this issue.

feel free to contribute your opinion even if its against what we wrote but please do some research on your own we will write on those quoted topics if we get 20 people who are interested.

You started well.

Then diverted to muddle everything up.

There is solo much confusion inside your head.

What is your point exactly?
Re: The Truth About Trump De-funding W.H.O by Avidcolz: 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
ID2020 and Bill gate, a case study. What is Georgia guide stone?
Bill Gates is 2nd financer of WHO after US govt. Bill Gates funds ID2020, Bill Gate an advocate of world depopulation, yet investing/funding alot of bio firms all over the world. A broad topic to look into

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Trump De-funding W.H.O by Justarandomguy: 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
sapientia:

You started well.

Then diverted to muddle everything up.

There is solo much confusion inside your head.

What is your point exactly?
My point is the lockdown isn't necessarily.
And all these things happening are planned.
Not confusion In my head. I'm bad at writing as I said earlier and not good in expressing myself.
There is a lot we don't know about this thing that's why I kept mentioning those quotes.
But if u want I can share them to u
Re: The Truth About Trump De-funding W.H.O by Avidcolz: 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
Justarandomguy:

My point is the lockdown isn't necessarily.
And all these things happening are planned.
Not confusion In my head. I'm bad at writing as I said earlier and not good in expressing myself.
There is a lot we don't know about this thing that's why I kept mentioning those quotes.
But if u want I can share them to u

Pls share with facts so it will be a better debating ground
Re: The Truth About Trump De-funding W.H.O by Avidcolz: 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
Or maybe we take it one after another and connect the puzzles at the end

(1) (Reply)

A 100-year-old WWII Veteran Died Of Covid-19. / Rwandan Officers 'raping And Killing During Lockdown' / Ghana Makes A Rapid Covid-19 Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.