Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

COVID-19: Imam Abubakar Sarki-Aminu Sacked For Canceling Congregational Prayer - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / COVID-19: Imam Abubakar Sarki-Aminu Sacked For Canceling Congregational Prayer (44703 Views)

It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam / Nigerian Pilgrim, Hasiya Aminu, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photo) / Imam Ustadh Ku Yaqub Ku Hashim Dies On Pulpit During His Jumu'ah Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Imam Abubakar Sarki-Aminu Sacked For Canceling Congregational Prayer by Salmom: 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ok
Re: COVID-19: Imam Abubakar Sarki-Aminu Sacked For Canceling Congregational Prayer by CoronaVirusPro: 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
grin grin grin

Who did this to Nigerians

Religious fanatics.

Even Saudi Arabia that gave them the religion are taking precautions

8 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Imam Abubakar Sarki-Aminu Sacked For Canceling Congregational Prayer by Sultty(m): 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
jarawa:
Covid-19 is real! obey the laws of land
Don't obey d laws of d land cool
Re: COVID-19: Imam Abubakar Sarki-Aminu Sacked For Canceling Congregational Prayer by Renida: 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
Brand/Rebrand Your Business.

Quality Graphic Designs Makes Strong Impression on Clients.

Contact me today for Creative, Affordable Captivating Graphic Illustrations

Contact me today!!!
Re: COVID-19: Imam Abubakar Sarki-Aminu Sacked For Canceling Congregational Prayer by inspayard(f): 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bullshit! Government said stay at home period! I am sure Saudi Arabians are not this ignorant.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Imam Abubakar Sarki-Aminu Sacked For Canceling Congregational Prayer by Seetto: 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
DanArrewa:
when your already killing and robbing each other... Matching in thousands just to Robb communities?? Where is your education??

Even old women are now buying cutlass to protect themselves...
Dan arewa you are giving them hot hot..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Imam Abubakar Sarki-Aminu Sacked For Canceling Congregational Prayer by apholaryn: 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
gloriaunobi:
It shall not be well with anyone who merged me and them together
swearing isn't good for you wink
Re: COVID-19: Imam Abubakar Sarki-Aminu Sacked For Canceling Congregational Prayer by Bobbyfreshhh: 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
Corrinthians:
I love your zeal and doggedness in putting these hateful species where they belong.

Keep it up.

You simply have nothing to say ,why don't you help him in putting the so called "hateful species" in their place

This simply show you don't know your root ,after being ostracized from Benue ,you switch to being Yoruba....now on seeing some Yoruba engaging a Muslim .You've jumped ship again anything to appear loyal @ayourb the shameless bearded mo.nkey of a man

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Imam Abubakar Sarki-Aminu Sacked For Canceling Congregational Prayer by Flairoqy(m): 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
PrivateNsofor:
these dirty uncircumcised Ishmelites are bunch of primitive scumbags

Danarewa Danarrewa
Can you say this in person?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Imam Abubakar Sarki-Aminu Sacked For Canceling Congregational Prayer by Microwhy: 3:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
gloriaunobi:
Childish post Ode!
Wherever you're, whichever position, consultation and communication is very important.
Re: COVID-19: Imam Abubakar Sarki-Aminu Sacked For Canceling Congregational Prayer by PrivateNsofor: 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Flairoqy:

Can you say this in person?
yes

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Imam Abubakar Sarki-Aminu Sacked For Canceling Congregational Prayer by drLammy(m): 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
The way some guys already turned this to ethnic war as usual... Instead of all condemning this stupid act from the sheikh...
God help Nigeria with this set of people at the helm of affairs

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Imam Abubakar Sarki-Aminu Sacked For Canceling Congregational Prayer by PrivateNsofor: 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Corrinthians:
I love your zeal and doggedness in putting these hateful species where they belong.

Keep it up.
omenka your little hero Danarrewa have been followed
you know as e dey be naa
thanks for bringing my attention to him kiss
you're working for me without knowing it

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Imam Abubakar Sarki-Aminu Sacked For Canceling Congregational Prayer by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
For more than 4weeks all jumma'at mosques in Yola are all closed including that of Lamido the emire of adamawa, and Modibbo Zailani mosque why bcs we obeys the rules . Churches also are not left out. But why are this people from kaduna behaving this way are they above the law or what, last 2 weeks it was sani yahaya jingir disobeying from jos, and if government give him zazzaki treatment they ba shouting up and down abusing govnt.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Imam Abubakar Sarki-Aminu Sacked For Canceling Congregational Prayer by JAMO84: 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
gloriaunobi:
No Muslim says anything like this when many big pastors deified government and held Church services.

I AM DONE TALKING

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Imam Abubakar Sarki-Aminu Sacked For Canceling Congregational Prayer by AMvanquish: 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
SciLab:
I think the Middlebelt and the South should start building a huge border to keep these northerners in their region. Covid-19 is spreading like wild fire in Kano which bordered by porous Kaduna yet they are more interested in gathering mosque, even when mosques in Mecca and medina have been shut down. Bloody extremis.

Southern states bordering northern states should shut down their borders before these almajiris kill us all with their ignorance and extremism.

Olodo... You will still die someday whether it is Corona or Not..
Re: COVID-19: Imam Abubakar Sarki-Aminu Sacked For Canceling Congregational Prayer by Bobbyfreshhh: 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
PrivateNsofor:
oboy see finishing
omenka aka Corrinthians won't sleep grin

Bro do you know that this old junkie is a 40 years old impotent dimgbat that was cursed by his ex fiance after nearly killing the poor lady.
I have his pictures and details including that of his fiance
the beautiful lady is now married with kids
i know she'll do Thanksgiving to God for saving her from an ugly impotent frustrated man

Lol the man simply has no shame

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Imam Abubakar Sarki-Aminu Sacked For Canceling Congregational Prayer by JAMO84: 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
SciLab:
I think the Middlebelt and the South should start building a huge border to keep these northerners in their region. Covid-19 is spreading like wild fire in Kano which bordered by porous Kaduna yet they are more interested in gathering mosque, even when mosques in Mecca and medina have been shut down. Bloody extremis.

Southern states bordering northern states should shut down their borders before these almajiris kill us all with their ignorance and extremism.
Your pastors were the first to defy the government orders. Oyedepo should be in prison by now.

I AM DONE TALKING.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Imam Abubakar Sarki-Aminu Sacked For Canceling Congregational Prayer by korlarday47(m): 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
gloriaunobi:

It shall not be well with God??
Re: COVID-19: Imam Abubakar Sarki-Aminu Sacked For Canceling Congregational Prayer by nokatakata: 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
We can all see that religion isn't really the problem...many of these abo.kis are just plain dum.b. imagine they even had to set their useless oath on the useless thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Imam Abubakar Sarki-Aminu Sacked For Canceling Congregational Prayer by Patrioticman007(m): 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
nokatakata:
We can all see that religion isn't really the problem...many of these abo.kis are just plain dum.b. imagine they even had to set their useless oath on the useless thread.

Palm oil will never mix with water, we don't want your fake religion to stain ours.

Re: COVID-19: Imam Abubakar Sarki-Aminu Sacked For Canceling Congregational Prayer by minasota(f): 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
DanArrewa:
it's already spreading in the south.... We are already closing our borders... Thank God we only have 4 affected northern states and others have responded by closing their borders...

Bigot... Go and call your powerful pastors who can make the blind see and the cripple to walk

Where are they?

Olugo na omume!!
Nuisance

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Imam Abubakar Sarki-Aminu Sacked For Canceling Congregational Prayer by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
ISLAMABAD
ISLAMABAD
ISLAMABAD

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Imam Abubakar Sarki-Aminu Sacked For Canceling Congregational Prayer by ohfta4(m): 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Imam Abubakar Sarki-Aminu Sacked For Canceling Congregational Prayer by Imyourex(m): 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
korlarday47:

It shall not be well with God??

Egbon the merge here is not that one you know o, this one is the amalgamation and it was Lord Lugard that amalgamated us and not God. Maybe you missed your history class or you need a dictionary

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Imam Abubakar Sarki-Aminu Sacked For Canceling Congregational Prayer by CarlEl(m): 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
Illerate people

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Imam Abubakar Sarki-Aminu Sacked For Canceling Congregational Prayer by CarlEl(m): 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
Illiterate people

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Imam Abubakar Sarki-Aminu Sacked For Canceling Congregational Prayer by malele(m): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
gloriaunobi:

Hi lovely which part of east u from

Meanwhile make una no post Muslim inscription on my wall am a full Christian

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Imam Abubakar Sarki-Aminu Sacked For Canceling Congregational Prayer by nokatakata: 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Palm oil will never mix with water, we don't want your fake religion to stain ours.

Which religion is staining which? The one bombing and killing people for no reason? The religion raping underage girls even with their full hijab on? The religion that rapes underage boys?? The one that their people go about causing unnecessary violence?

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? / The Ring : Ring And Islam, All You Need To Know / Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.