Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Coronavirus: FG Begin Use Of BVN To Distribute Palliatives | TV360 Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: FG Begin Use Of BVN To Distribute Palliatives | TV360 Nigeria (3466 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk / Coronavirus: FG Tracing 4,370 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: FG Begin Use Of BVN To Distribute Palliatives | TV360 Nigeria by fearless247: 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
This is good news.
Those below N5,000 account balance will benefit
Those who usually recharge N100 on their phones will benefit too.
This is how government determines the poor and vulnerable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWOWer9BtJQ

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Begin Use Of BVN To Distribute Palliatives | TV360 Nigeria by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
I never see shingbai
Oh sorry I'm a southerner
I nearly forgot lol

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Begin Use Of BVN To Distribute Palliatives | TV360 Nigeria by fearless247: 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
Abouwaza:
I never see shingbai
Oh sorry I'm a southerner
I nearly forgot lol

Oh! Is this for the North alone?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Begin Use Of BVN To Distribute Palliatives | TV360 Nigeria by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
It's a government of the North and for the North so nothing for you southerners

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Begin Use Of BVN To Distribute Palliatives | TV360 Nigeria by Salatavor: 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
What of those that do not have 5000 Naira in their personal accounts but have money in corporate accounts connected to their BVN?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Begin Use Of BVN To Distribute Palliatives | TV360 Nigeria by fearless247: 1:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
It's a government of the North and for the North so nothing for you southerners
This is cheating.
Are we not all Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Begin Use Of BVN To Distribute Palliatives | TV360 Nigeria by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
fearless247:

This is cheating.
Are we not all Nigerians?

Buhari Dont think we are one Nigeria and that's why the whole funds re going up North .

Buhari APC will only recognise you're one Nigeria during Election and I hope you vote for them .

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Begin Use Of BVN To Distribute Palliatives | TV360 Nigeria by MRSAWEDOFF: 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
What of those that pay tax? Is it not fair enough to give back to those that pay tax? How else can you convince people after this pandemic to pay tax?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Begin Use Of BVN To Distribute Palliatives | TV360 Nigeria by fearless247: 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Buhari Dont think we are one Nigeria and that's why the whole funds re going up North .

Buhari APC will only recognise you're one Nigeria during Election and I hope you vote for them .

This is very very unfair.
Bad leadership

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Begin Use Of BVN To Distribute Palliatives | TV360 Nigeria by Yuceeluv(f): 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
Just chill, go about your business. If you see the money, thank God. If you do not, thank God.

Its better to not expect it.

fearless247:

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Begin Use Of BVN To Distribute Palliatives | TV360 Nigeria by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
fearless247:

What do u expect?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Begin Use Of BVN To Distribute Palliatives | TV360 Nigeria by slimprat(f): 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
Only God will help this country,after all the donations still looking up to less privileged,even if there wasn’t donations Nigeria is capable to give each citizen 50000 whether rich or poor.
Want to share money to 3.6millions house hold where we are up to 190000millions
They don’t have anything to do.hmmmmm
Re: Coronavirus: FG Begin Use Of BVN To Distribute Palliatives | TV360 Nigeria by BrainnewsRadio(f): 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
Its for the Northeners
But, unfortuntely am not from there..
Re: Coronavirus: FG Begin Use Of BVN To Distribute Palliatives | TV360 Nigeria by Lanretoye(m): 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
Give us 5k and extend lockdown for another two weeks after this two weeks,for me I don’t need it.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Begin Use Of BVN To Distribute Palliatives | TV360 Nigeria by rusher14: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
BrainnewsRadio:
Its for the Northeners

But, unfortuntely am not from there..

Aren't you happy you don't need 5k ?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Begin Use Of BVN To Distribute Palliatives | TV360 Nigeria by fearless247: 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
slimprat:
Only God will help this country,after all the donations still looking up to less privileged,even if there wasn’t donations Nigeria is capable to give each citizen 50000 whether rich or poor.
Want to share money to 3.6millions house hold where we are up to 190000millions
They don’t have anything to do.hmmmmm
Nigeria is a funny country.
Very rich country with very poor citizens.
how do we explain that to the world?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Begin Use Of BVN To Distribute Palliatives | TV360 Nigeria by gloriaunobi(f): 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
What about people in Enugu and Anambra will it reach us?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Begin Use Of BVN To Distribute Palliatives | TV360 Nigeria by 21savages: 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
Am from niger state and my accnt is balance is #14, hpe i'll benefit.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Begin Use Of BVN To Distribute Palliatives | TV360 Nigeria by Lipscomb(m): 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
I don't need their money.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Begin Use Of BVN To Distribute Palliatives | TV360 Nigeria by fearless247: 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
gloriaunobi:
What about people in Enugu and Anambra will it reach us?
Listen to the video.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Begin Use Of BVN To Distribute Palliatives | TV360 Nigeria by Pusyiter(m): 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
They have begun in the north and may end there
South, according to them, is not hungry but rich
Re: Coronavirus: FG Begin Use Of BVN To Distribute Palliatives | TV360 Nigeria by otokx(m): 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
fraudsters preparing the net to catch fish.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Begin Use Of BVN To Distribute Palliatives | TV360 Nigeria by Badb0y4lyf(m): 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
Na this one Buhari go use Bleep up we westerners are from western republic of Nigeria abi it had better go round else Watin nepa see when half of the street get light and the other half no get na hin dem go see undecided
Re: Coronavirus: FG Begin Use Of BVN To Distribute Palliatives | TV360 Nigeria by Horus(m): 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
The only way any nation can fight the sort of adversity that we are facing right now in the form of the virus is for all the citizens to come together as one
Re: Coronavirus: FG Begin Use Of BVN To Distribute Palliatives | TV360 Nigeria by Whois(m): 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
What of those that recharge their phone with above 100 naira to buy data
Re: Coronavirus: FG Begin Use Of BVN To Distribute Palliatives | TV360 Nigeria by immaq8(f): 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
20k was shared among the northerners, now 5k is going to the same group of people but officially lockdown those who won't be collecting 5k... I guess Tinubu gat something to explain..
Re: Coronavirus: FG Begin Use Of BVN To Distribute Palliatives | TV360 Nigeria by fearless247: 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
21savages:
Am from niger state and my accnt is balance is #14, hpe i'll benefit.

I think the offer is done randomly, so pray to God.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Begin Use Of BVN To Distribute Palliatives | TV360 Nigeria by 21savages: 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
fearless247:

I think the offer is done randomly, so pray to God.
I pray oo and hlp me pray too
Re: Coronavirus: FG Begin Use Of BVN To Distribute Palliatives | TV360 Nigeria by fearless247: 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
Pusyiter:
They have begun in the north and may end there
South, according to them, is not hungry but rich
And how did they come up with such conclusion?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Begin Use Of BVN To Distribute Palliatives | TV360 Nigeria by Pusyiter(m): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2020
That is what the Minister of Finance supposedly said
fearless247:

And how did they come up with such conclusion?

(1) (Reply)

2023: It's The Turn Of Southeast Based On Equity, Fair Play - Senator Umar / Igbo's Thread Carefully Approach Issues Without Bias Regardless Of The Authour / Unknown gunmen mistakenly kills one of their sponsors PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.