Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:26 AM

Free Ebook: I Am Going To Teach Entrepreneurs How To Dominate Their Markets - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Ebook: I Am Going To Teach Entrepreneurs How To Dominate Their Markets (543 Views)

PIB: Like Sugar, Like Cement, Dangote To Dominate The Oil Industry / Tony Elumelu Foundation(tefconnect) 2021/2022 For Entrepreneurs - How To Apply / They Shutdown Ibeto Cement Owned By Igbo Man For Dangote To Dominate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Ebook: I Am Going To Teach Entrepreneurs How To Dominate Their Markets by autofreak2020(m): 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
Free Ebook: I Am Going To Teach Entrepreneurs How To Dominate Their Markets Without Spending Money On Ads

Proven Marketing Tool Kit for Nigerian Business

This book is a 100% solution to your marketing problem. Don’t be scared of anything, you will clear your doubts soon, and be glad that you read this book.

Dear entrepreneur or business owner, calm down and put a golden smile on your face. I know exactly what you are going through, I have been there before.

You don't want to read to the end?

Okay, here is the link to download the book

http://eepurl.com/gYK6LH

Wait!

It is strongly recommend that you read till the end, you still have a bonus to unlock.

The moment I confirmed the power of the internet was the day I mapped out an idea and shared it online. I got an overwhelming responses from people around the world, this is what gave Thinkerspool Book Club an extraordinary visibility that it needed in a span of one month. This is a book club I co-founded from in 2015.

What worked is still working, it will work for you.

Some years ago, 2014 precisely, I became quill farmer as undergraduate when I don’t even own a single bird. What did I do? I leveraged the internet for visibility, this enabled me to sell quill eggs to people as far as Cross River state. While I was serving Nigeria in Rivers state, I continue to receive orders to supply eggs. Sadly, the farm owners died and the farm got out of
business.

Anyways, I sold without spending a kobo on advertisement, I had no capital. Okay, let me say that I made money without capital. I was an affiliate marketer to the farm in Ilorin.
Before the internet arrived, brands gained market control using not-so complex hacks. I have experienced ups and downs of both online and offlineadvertising in my entrepreneurship and internetpreneur journey, these strategies that are about to be revealed to you will completely improve fortune of your business.

I am Ojeniyi Ayobami and I will (100%) save your business from low sales, if your sales are low, it is only a matter of time that you will liquidate your business. If you are lucky, another business will buy your business completely- it is most likely that someone that will buy your business is already using these strategies.

Always, people are making money, and they will continue to do so till thy kingdom come. Honestly, if you do not read this book, another business owners will read it, they will become your competitors and take your market share.

As powerful and concise as it is, this book is made available to you for free.

All good things in life does not have to be paid for, I congratulate those who will not take these business visibility secrets for granted. They shall read it till the end and make it to the rank of top 20 percent successful business owners in Nigeria, 80 percent of new businesses will fail in their first 5 years of establishment.

Extinguish this fear and proceed with full courage, your
growth is the topmost priority of Kobobrand Inc.

I don’t have $10,000,000,000 grant to give to young men and women of this great country. But here is my most precious gift, TAKE IT, READ IT and be SUCCESSSFUL!

Here is the BONUS, get free business consulting when you join the WhatsApp group or telegram channel.

I am Abimbola, Lead Strategist at Kobobrand.
We help business owners with free business growth hacks, join over 1000 clients and let's help you scale.
Re: Free Ebook: I Am Going To Teach Entrepreneurs How To Dominate Their Markets by autofreak2020(m): 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Access Any Restricted Websites In Usa, Uk , Canada Free / Best Business Book Deals For The Lockdown Season!! / Are You A Business Minded Person Looking For Ways To Earn Money!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.