Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

COVID-19: Chinese People React To T.B Joshua’s Prophecy On End Of Coronavirus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Chinese People React To T.B Joshua’s Prophecy On End Of Coronavirus (495 Views)

Recovered Covid-19 Chinese Are Testing Positive Again / COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month / BREAKING! - COVID-19: Chinese Propaganda Against Africans Is On! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Chinese People React To T.B Joshua’s Prophecy On End Of Coronavirus by Peejayx01(m): 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
A video has surfaced on YouTube showing citizens and residents of China reacting to the ‘controversial prophecy’ from Prophet TB Joshua that the coronavirus outbreak would end in Wuhan, China by 27th March, 2020.

Some of the Chinese in the video heard the prophecy on social media where Joshua declared “rain would fall to wipe away all fears of the unknown”, specifying it would fall in Wuhan, China – the epicentre of the coronavirus outbreak – and mentioning March 27th, 2020.

“I had been hearing about TB Joshua since I was a kid but I never believed in him,” one of the residents explained.

He said he immediately dismissed Joshua’s prophecy as a “fake prophecy” but became perplexed when heavy rain fell across the region from 23rd to 26th March 2020.

Within that time frame, Wuhan declared it had no new confirmed cases of the disease, leading the resident to change his perception of Joshua’s authenticity.

Sun, a Chinese citizen went on to confirm that the few cases being managed now arose from foreign travellers, but domestic cases had completely ceased.

“March 27th was the last day for the virus to finish in the epicentre,” a Chinese doctor further corroborated, explaining that the heavy ‘lockdown’ imposed by the Chinese government has now been lifted.

“We started working on March 27th,” a Chinese citizen in Shanghai equally stated, adding, “95% of our offices are now working.”

Joshua came under scrutiny on social media after clips of his prophecy regarding coronavirus emerged.

However, the full clip of the prophecy shows Joshua’s message on March 1st and 2nd was directed specifically towards Wuhan, China.

In his prophecy for 2020, Joshua had declared it “the year of humility”, specifying that “God would use challenges such as affliction to humble us” – leading many of his supporters to link such terminology with the ongoing outbreak and its extraordinary worldwide ramifications.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EESZVfYIks
Re: COVID-19: Chinese People React To T.B Joshua’s Prophecy On End Of Coronavirus by Aidejay(m): 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Una dey try
The people working this damage control suppose go work for buhari.

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Chinese People React To T.B Joshua’s Prophecy On End Of Coronavirus by Chicagoesontop: 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
I dey come
Re: COVID-19: Chinese People React To T.B Joshua’s Prophecy On End Of Coronavirus by androidFather: 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
When will the same rain fall in Nigeria and other countries to wipe out the pandemic. People are dying daily because of this virus and only thing we here is rain fall in one particular region.

Me dey vex for this our religion leaders, is God doing politics or what? What is the use of the rain in Wuhan why other countries like US dying of the virus. What are you trying to tell us here.

Lets God show Earth love and shower same rain globally.
Stop deceiving people, this is raining reason, even some app can predict when rain would fall.

I ain't saying God does not exist.
My point here is these religion leaders are simply telling us God has limited power.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Chinese People React To T.B Joshua’s Prophecy On End Of Coronavirus by rusher14: 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
Charlatan.
Re: COVID-19: Chinese People React To T.B Joshua’s Prophecy On End Of Coronavirus by viccipedia: 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
It’s a pleasure to be in existence at this particular time in history. To witness one of the greatest pandemic of time when acclaimed men of god will be fooling themselves like this.
This is just the beginning.

(1) (Reply)

Madagascar / Covid-19: President Rajoelina Announces The Discovery Of A Treatmen / Catarrh Right From My Childhood / Nigerians Are Bitterly Angry With Kano People Because Of What Happened Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.