Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Catarrh Right From My Childhood - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Catarrh Right From My Childhood (502 Views)

Please Help! How Can I Treat Chronic Catarrh That Has Lasted More Than 8yrs / Effective Natural Home Remedies For Cough, Cold And Catarrh / Catarrh Has Refused To Go For 2 Months | Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catarrh Right From My Childhood by charleyfinest(m): 12:05am On May 01, 2020
It has been more than 30yrs this catarrh has been disturbing me.

I could say I started noticing it when I was in primary school(maybe before that).
I usually feel the drop from the top of my nose and down. to prevent it getting into my mouth I will therefore sniff so that the mucus can rest in my nose and after it accumulates I will now blow it for my nose to be cleared again.

The mucus comes like every 15-20 seconds or more.If i don't sniff just as the mucus comes out it will be dropping in my mouth n I have to be spitting repeatedly and that will be stressful.
If u are close to me n hear me sniffing repeatedly u may think I have asthma but I don't.

I don't really know what's the cause or the name of this illness,please any one with remedy should assist am already fed up with it..thank you
Re: Catarrh Right From My Childhood by DanseMacabre(m): 12:09am On May 01, 2020
You're probably dealing with sinusitis.
Re: Catarrh Right From My Childhood by Kobojunkie: 12:11am On May 01, 2020
charleyfinest:
It has been more than [b]30yrs [/b]this catarrh has been disturbing me.

And in all that time you never bothered to see a doctor about this persistent Catarrh/runny nose? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Catarrh Right From My Childhood by gaby(m): 12:26am On May 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:

And in all that time you never bothered to see a doctor about this persistent Catarrh/runny nose? undecided undecided undecided

Ah ah

What am I saw?

Kobojunkie is this you?

Where you hide since?

Na wah oo

1 Like

Re: Catarrh Right From My Childhood by Kobojunkie: 12:41am On May 01, 2020
gaby:

Ah ah

What am I saw?

Kobojunkie is this you?

Where you hide since?

Na wah oo

Na Covid-19 Social-distancing don wire person mind, drag am back to Nairaland . grin grin grin grin
Re: Catarrh Right From My Childhood by lilyheaven: 12:41am On May 01, 2020
Upper respiratory disorder.
Re: Catarrh Right From My Childhood by Nobody: 12:43am On May 01, 2020
Chronic Sinusitis.
Avamys Nasal Spray

You're welcome.
Re: Catarrh Right From My Childhood by gaby(m): 2:14am On May 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Na Covid-19 Social-distancing don wire person mind, drag am back to Nairaland . grin grin grin grin

grin
Re: Catarrh Right From My Childhood by charleyfinest(m): 6:39am On May 01, 2020
NewBea:
Chronic Sinusitis.
Avamys Nasal Spray

You're welcome.

Thank you
Re: Catarrh Right From My Childhood by charleyfinest(m): 6:40am On May 01, 2020
DanseMacabre:
You're probably dealing with sinusitis.

Thanks bro
Re: Catarrh Right From My Childhood by Azeh(m): 6:42am On May 01, 2020
NewBea:
Chronic Sinusitis.
Avamys Nasal Spray

You're welcome.
ye try this highly recommended
Re: Catarrh Right From My Childhood by gasparpisciotta: 7:56am On May 01, 2020
Op have you tried loratidine? It should be available in any pharmacy near you.
I am allergic to some things I am yet to discover and my body system reacts to those things by having catarrh. Loratidine has been very very helpful.
You need to consult your physician too
Re: Catarrh Right From My Childhood by charleyfinest(m): 11:03am On May 02, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
Op have you tried loratidine? It should be available in any pharmacy near you.
I am allergic to some things I am yet to discover and my body system reacts to those things by having catarrh. Loratidine has been very very helpful.
You need to consult your physician too

Thank you
Re: Catarrh Right From My Childhood by Kennyfancy(m): 12:39pm On May 02, 2020
There are many drugs in the pharmacy
Re: Catarrh Right From My Childhood by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 02, 2020
Is it advisable for someone suffering from sinusitis to be out there in public space during this period. I also have this kinda situation that comes with sneezing, especially if I touch my nose. But again, my nose is always inching me.
Re: Catarrh Right From My Childhood by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 02, 2020
NewBea:
Chronic Sinusitis.
Avamys Nasal Spray

You're welcome.

Is it advisable for someone suffering from sinusitis to be out there in public space during this period. I also have this kinda situation that comes with sneezing, especially if I touch my nose. But again, my nose is always inching me.

I am seriously thinking if I should take a rain check for Monday, cos I do not wish to jeopardize my health. Was also diagnosed of HBP in January but it wasn't so bad, so I was placed on medication to return for check up every month.

I haven't done that in two months cos my doctor warned me against visiting hospital at this time.
Re: Catarrh Right From My Childhood by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 02, 2020
litigator:

I am seriously thinking if I should take a rain check for Monday, cos I do not wish to jeopardize my health. Was also diagnosed of HBP in January but it wasn't so bad, so I was placed on medication to return for check up every month.

I haven't done that in two months cos my doctor warned me against visiting hospital at this time.

Im equally gonna warn you against visiting Hospital during this time unless its life threatening.
Re: Catarrh Right From My Childhood by EngineerBode: 10:36am On Jul 07, 2020
NewBea:

Im equally gonna warn you against visiting Hospital during this time unless its life threatening.

Finally, how can one short sentence have 3 terrible errors?

1. There is nothing like Im. It is "I'm"

2. It should be visiting hospitals, not Hospital.

3. It should be "unless it's life threatening" and not "its"

If you need English tutorials, I will recommend Brighter Grammar book 1 for you

(1) (Reply)

Best Foods That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive / Anti Mosquito Hand Band / Everything You Need To Know About Using Mouthwash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.