Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) (2728 Views)

FG Gets $800m From World Bank For Subsidy Removal Palliatives For Poor Nigerians / Osinbajo: Buhari Understands Your Pains, He’s Considering Palliatives For You / Okowa Bans US Embassy From Approving Visa Applications For Deltans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by Omenkata: 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
1 cup of rice
1 cup of beans
1 cup of Garri

to stay at home for 2 weeks

from ozoro delta state

our leaders are heartless

1 Like

Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by daddytime(m): 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
Demonic leaders

4 Likes

Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by Donzion77(m): 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
Our govt badoo...
Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by yyba: 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by Jostoman: 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Useless governor

1 Like

Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by Melezenawii: 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
This one weak me

Ada Ogwuasi come carry your Governor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by gloriaunobi(f): 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Thank God I'm from Canada grin grin
Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lolzzzzz these politicians gat no shame!!!

The day of reckoning is coming

May it sweep them off their feet completely!!!

Some will still come and celebrate this mediocrity undecided

1 Like

Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by stanleyravos: 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
Melezenawii:
This one weak me

Ada Ogwuasi come carry your Governor
when I was telling the so call Ada yesterday about how useless the Okowa government is,she was asking of the name of my village, Wike pattern of lockdown still remains the best in South south, Why Okowa is worst, I am from Delta State I know what am saying
Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by DoreJoe(m): 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
I sorry for Nigerians
Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by obiekunie2: 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
we break this contraption and every body go their own way.

that's when you will see progress every where cause then every group can then hold their leaders accountable.
Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
Omenkata:
1 cup of rice
1 cup of beans
1 cup of Garri

to stay at home for 2 weeks

from ozoro delta state

our leaders are heartless
omenka grin
Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by DATACUG: 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
grin
Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by Vulcanheph(m): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hmmmmmmm......this one is strong.

Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by PureGoldh(m): 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
Just can't stOp laughing
Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by Denique(f): 6:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
Strikeback cheesy

Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by StrikeBack(m): 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
Denique:
Strikeback cheesy
This is what they call 1 square meal grin

1 Like

Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by Melezenawii: 6:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
Somebody should bring the hypocrite ' I remain Ada Ogwuasi' to come and explain this
Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by athaboi(f): 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
stanleyravos:
when I was telling the so call Ada yesterday about how useless the Okowa government is,she was asking of the name of my village, Wike pattern of lockdown still remains the best in South south, Why Okowa is worst, I am from Delta State I know what am saying
but on a serious note, how do you believe that this picture is true Someone just stood alone, took a picture and you believed him...where are others they collected the stuff abi na only him waka come
Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by Asuito7(m): 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
Even after what happened this op(omenka) never learned.
Creating a thread and posting a picture with no proof. A picture that you can click and google Search and it will leads you to a different story entirely.

Anybody that believes you and his or her comment proves such, will therefore be easily fool to believe that an apple can be gotten from a mango tree.
Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by musa234(m): 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
Terrible cheesy grin grin
Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by Iceyjayz: 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
gloriaunobi:
Thank God I'm from Canada grin grin
Fake liar!
Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by Adaogwashi1(f): 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
Enemies of Delta trying so hard to bring the government of our able working governor Dr. Ifeanyi okowa down but God pass them and all the Yoruba people. Prosperity to all Deltans cool

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by stanleyravos: 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
athaboi:
but on a serious note, how do you believe that this picture is true Someone just stood alone, took a picture and you believed him...where are others they collected the stuff abi na only him waka come
true or not Okowa approach to this lockdown is too personal, imagine somebody can't Walk freely with his car in Delta State, come to Rivers State, people move freely in day time but for Delta one idiot will stop you and ask for pass

1 Like

Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by Omenkata: 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
imhotep:

omenka grin
I'm not impotent please
Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by Herdsmen: 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Enemies of Delta trying so hard to bring the government of our able working governor Dr. Ifeanyi okowa down but God pass them and all the Yoruba people. Prosperity to all Deltans

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

I Dey believe you jare.. enemies everywhere grin
Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by jesmond3945: 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
But una vote for them, what do you expect.
Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by Marine54(m): 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
Omenkata:
I'm not impotent please
You're a bloodly lier ! DUNCE.....
Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
They need to call a family meeting with all the rats living in that compound to know who is the rightful owner of the palliative.

They may be taking what was brought for the rats. That's an injustice.
Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by athaboi(f): 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
stanleyravos:
true or not Okowa approach to this lockdown is too personal, imagine somebody can't Walk freely with his car in Delta State, come to Rivers State, people move freely in day time but for Delta one idiot will stop you and ask for pass
let's just pray that this stuff doesn't get worse, bcoz if it do..you will know that the only option the governor have is the lockdown bcoz it will overwhelm everybody including the governor and medical personnels...let's just pray. I repeat let's just pray
Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by Harry00(m): 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
The federal Republic of Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Is A Colossal Embarrassment To The Nigerian Bar Association - Femi Falana / Tinibu Look Very Sick He Vibrating / 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.