Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu (2707 Views)

We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders / Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) / Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by ifiokjohn(m): 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
I know when I'm finished with listing my reasons why I won't be voting Tinubu many of you here will call me Igbo, Ipob, etc.
That's you guys business...for the record I'm from Akwa ibom state, Abak local Government precisely.

First of all, you should all know I'm a detribalised Nigerian. I'm part of those who campaigned for buhari in 2015 even though I wasn't of age of voting then but still I knew many I convinced to vote him which I badly regret. I apologise.
In 2019 I tried to correct that mistake by campaigning against buhari but well it didn't really work.
Now due to the lessons have learnt cause of the failure of buhari I have chooosen to today be OBEDIENT and reject 'BATIFIED' and this are my Reasons.

1. Failure of Buhari and the APC in Governance: it's no secret that Nigeria under buhari is a failed Country. We have ASUU strike with Mr President doing nothing. We have insecurities, the economy is in comatose so tell me why should I vote a Tinubu who is part of this party?.
Any idea of Tinubu to make Nigeria better should have been channeled by Tinubu to buhari or osinbajo to make Nigeria better but he did nothing.

2. EndSars: it was just over a year ago innocent Nigerian youths were shot and killed by soldiers with Tinubu doing or saying nothing about it. Infact he/ his son who is in Control of that tollgate abeting that atrocity.

3. Lagos State: when I look at Lagos and the Hugh potential it has to be Nigerian own California if only good leadership was steering the ship of that state I weep. I look at the progress of cities like Kigali, Abidjan etc in African and I know Lagos which is the 5th largest economy in Africa should be Better than it currently is by a mile if not cause of poor leadership.
Go to Rwanda, Capetown , Cairo, Winghok and you will weep for Lagos...
With all those billions that accrues to Lagos, we shouldn't be comparing it with anambra, we should be comparing it with top top cities of the world.

4. Health status: Tinubu is sick, Very sick. There's no way he can be able to administer Nigeria well.
When you tell his supporters this, they will tell how he will put top people in positions that will help to run the country... but do we need that?. Won't the absence of Mr President due to constant visits to the hospitals give this people the opportunity to misbehave and do as they please? The old man should simply go and rest, tend to his health.

5. Old Age: Tinubu is more than 69 years and Nigerian do not need another old man as a President. Old age will be an obstacle in carrying out many of his duties as Mr President and that will not hold well for Nigeria.

6. Party: I'm tired! I'm tired! I'm tired!!! I'm tired of apc and pdp. We need a change. Those parties has failed us, lets try something new and better. A third force party like labour party if voted in will put the two major parties into factory settings. They will no longer ever underrate nigerians whenever they return back to power.
When there is competition for one position, anyone that occupys or is fortunate to occupy that position most times do their best and we need that right now in Nigeria.
If we vote in labour party, it becomes that strong force then we are in. And I'm pretty sure the labour party will do well so they won't be voted out.

We shouldn't reward failure! I refuse to reinforce failure.

7. Peter Obi antecedent: I checked and did a few little research of my own and I saw that anambra currently is the 4th in HDI and one of the top 5 in education in the country and that's a legacy. If Peter Obi can improve Nigerians standard of living jus like he did anambra that was langusing at the very back then I'm sure he can improve Nigerians standard of living.

8. ASUU strike: Yes yes, Tinubu might not be the President but he has the connection with Mr President and even with those he has done absolutely nothing for Nigerian students. If he can't actually influence Mr President to end this ASUU debacle why then should I vote him?.

9. "Where are the Cows?": It was just a few years ago where herdsmen attacked the car of a reputable Yoruba daughter and instead of Tinubu to stand with his people, he stood with the Fulanis by asking the question 'where are the cows?'.... I will never forget how disappointed I was with him. Was he that incapable of showing solidarity with his people?
Today, same Tinubu wants to be President and he wants the votes of Nigerians? Especially Southerners too....IMPOSSIBLE.

10. MUSLIM -MUSLIM TICKET: No matter what Tinubu do or say I will never supoort a Muslim -MUSLIM ticket as a Christian. It is dead on arrival.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by donphilopus: 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
Just one vote wey you get make you write this epistle? With or without your vote, Tinubu is Nigeria's next President.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by makemoneywbsite: 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
Only 10? You no get problem be that...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by immortalcrown(m): 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
Dem no go quick push dis to front page. grin Dem fit no even push am at all. They will attack you here now. Later they will claim only Obi supporters are bullies.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by Nazgul: 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nigerians know the right thing. They know that APC has failed woefully, they know that tinubu's presidency would be a continuation of where Buhari stopped and even worse...they know all these but tribe and religion wouldn't allow them make a rational decision.

In 2015, the oba of Lagos threatened to throw Igbos into the lagoon if they don't vote for APC, what change has the APC been able to

The Lagos Tinubu is bragging with is the 4th worse city to live in the world. Despite the billions the city generates on a daily basis...isn't that a shame?

I've been saying this and I'll keep saying it. If Tinubu wins, businesses in Lagos would fold up, cos touts would be legalized to collect dues from them on a daily basis, you will settle touts after buying things from the market, you'll settle them for walking in areas they control whether you're on foot on in your private car, you must pay them.

Nigerians don't understand what a Tinubu presidency means to them until he enters and starts taxing the little income you're using to manage yourself, that's when reality would dawn on them.

Tinubu is the presidential candidate who has spent the highest money so far, and he's still spending, just bear it in mind that once he enters, his first tenure would be to tax Nigerians massively to recover back his capital while he's second tenure would be for profit.

If you think you're suffering under Buhari, wait till Tinubu enters and you'll know the true meaning of suffering.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by Parachoko: 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
You have the right to your opinion

Best of luck

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by Karlovych: 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
embarassed I'm a Yoruba man from Osun state and I will not be voting for him either. He has completely destroyed Lagos and his intentions are not good.

10 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by VoteTinubu2023: 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
Peter Obi oversaw 13 months strike by Doctors when he was a Governor.

He was also fingered in the extra judicial murder of Anambra Youths.

Just shut the fuccccccccck up. And promote your fraud without maligning Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by muykem: 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ok. Majority of us have 100 reasons to vote for him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by Majesty2(m): 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nyamiri feeling funky........ Without your inconsequential 5% votes, Jagaban Of Africa will still be president in 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by Arthurity1(m): 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
WELL SAID MY BROTHER!!!

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
donphilopus:
Just one vote wey you get make you write this epistle? With or without your vote, Tinubu is Nigeria's next President.
In your dream? God forbid another calamity.
You can make him your village president we don't give a fucck, but a disabled and about to die man will never rule Nigeria again by the Grace of God.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by Codepain: 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
donphilopus:
The op is not of voting age in 2015 and I am sure he's still doesn't have sense in 2022.
For now let's the obituaries have their funs.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by Unzerious: 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
donphilopus:

comrade! I support this Vawulence with a bottle of Stout cool

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by tctrills: 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
Tinubu supporters are insulting the OP but not one of them can disprove any of the 10 points. I thought they said it Peter Obi's supporters were the rude ones.

8 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by muykem: 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed I'm a Yoruba man from Osun state and I will not be voting for him either. He has completely destroyed Lagos and his intentions are not good.
This is most foolish post I have ever seen on nairaland. If lagos is completely destroyed then which state is working? Tinubu makes lagos a pace shelter to every other states. Every states adopt lagos lawa made by Tinubu government words by words.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by Rhozabeth(m): 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
donphilopus:
Bros that write up can influence a million other voters! That is the power of writing! U probably don't know this!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by tctrills: 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
This is front-page material. Very well written.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by tctrills: 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
Rhozabeth:

Bros that write up can influence a million other voters! That is the power of writing! U probably don't know this!
We need more writeups like this on a daily.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by Obidient1: 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by franchasofficia: 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
ifiokjohn:
I know when I'm finished with listing my reasons why I won't be voting Tinubu many of you here will call me Igbo, Ipob, etc.
That's you guys business...for the record I'm from Akwa ibom state, Abak local Government precisely.

First of all, you should all know I'm a detribalised Nigerian. I'm part of those who campaigned for buhari in 2015 even though I wasn't of age of voting then but still I knew many I convinced to vote him which I badly regret. I apologise.
In 2019 I tried to correct that mistake by campaigning against buhari but well it didn't really work.
Now due to the lessons have learnt cause of the failure of buhari I have chooosen to today be OBEDIENT and reject 'BATIFIED' and this are my Reasons.

1. Failure of Buhari and the APC in Governance: it's no secret that Nigeria under buhari is a failed Country. We have ASUU strike with Mr President doing nothing. We have insecurities, the economy is in comatose so tell me why should I vote a Tinubu who is part of this party?.
Any idea of Tinubu to make Nigeria better should have been channeled by Tinubu to buhari or osinbajo to make Nigeria better but he did nothing.

2. EndSars: it was just over a year ago innocent Nigerian youths were shot and killed by soldiers with Tinubu doing or saying nothing about it. Infact he/ his son who is in Control of that tollgate abeting that atrocity.

3. Lagos State: when I look at Lagos and the Hugh potential it has to be Nigerian own California if only good leadership was steering the ship of that state I weep. I look at the progress of cities like Kigali, Abidjan etc in African and I know Lagos which is the 5th largest economy in Africa should be Better than it currently is by a mile if not cause of poor leadership.
Go to Rwanda, Capetown , Cairo, Winghok and you will weep for Lagos...
With all those billions that accrues to Lagos, we shouldn't be comparing it with anambra, we should be comparing it with top top cities of the world.

4. Health status: Tinubu is sick, Very sick. There's no way he can be able to administer Nigeria well.
When you tell his supporters this, they will tell how he will put top people in positions that will help to run the country... but do we need that?. Won't the absence of Mr President due to constant visits to the hospitals give this people the opportunity to misbehave and do as they please? The old man should simply go and rest, tend to his health.

5. Old Age: Tinubu is more than 69 years and Nigerian do not need another old man as a President. Old age will be an obstacle in carrying out many of his duties as Mr President and that will not hold well for Nigeria.

6. Party: I'm tired! I'm tired! I'm tired!!! I'm tired of apc and pdp. We need a change. Those parties has failed us, lets try something new and better. A third force party like labour party if voted in will put the two major parties into factory settings. They will no longer ever underrate nigerians whenever they return back to power.
When there is competition for one position, anyone that occupys or is fortunate to occupy that position most times do their best and we need that right now in Nigeria.
If we vote in labour party, it becomes that strong force then we are in. And I'm pretty sure the labour party will do well so they won't be voted out.

We shouldn't reward failure! I refuse to reinforce failure.

7. Peter Obi antecedent: I checked and did a few little research of my own and I saw that anambra currently is the 4th in HDI and one of the top 5 in education in the country and that's a legacy. If Peter Obi can improve Nigerians standard of living jus like he did anambra that was langusing at the very back then I'm sure he can improve Nigerians standard of living.

8. ASUU strike: Yes yes, Tinubu might not be the President but he has the connection with Mr President and even with those he has done absolutely nothing for Nigerian students. If he can't actually influence Mr President to end this ASUU debacle why then should I vote him?.

9. "Where are the Cows?": It was just a few years ago where herdsmen attacked the car of a reputable Yoruba daughter and instead of Tinubu to stand with his people, he stood with the Fulanis by asking the question 'where are the cows?'.... I will never forget how disappointed I was with him. Was he that incapable of showing solidarity with his people?
Today, same Tinubu wants to be President and he wants the votes of Nigerians? Especially Southerners too....IMPOSSIBLE.

10. MUSLIM -MUSLIM TICKET: No matter what Tinubu do or say I will never supoort a Muslim -MUSLIM ticket as a Christian. It is dead on arrival.
God will bless you for being honest.

Nature will reward you with goodness and kindness.

This is what we have been screaming about but these heartless Nigerians are bent on destroying Nigeria for their own selfish gains and tribal-religious interests.

Under Buhari/APC, Nigeria is almost a failed state.

No jobs for Nigerians
No electricity (national grid collapses daily)
No petrol, every week is scarcity
Diesel sell at all time high
ASUU has been on strike they don't care
No security anywhere in Nigeria right now!
Naira is at all time low, 614 to $1, ah haba na
Kindapping, killing and robbery is now a norm

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
@OP, all you wrote is garbage that marks you out as an adult incapable of reasoning properly or thinking for success.

Why this much effort spent on listing why you won't vote Tinubu when you should devote same time and effort to promoting your candidate?

Who fixates on the job they do not want rather than work on landing the job they want?

It is clear people like you have ulterior motives for not wanting Tinubu as President because you never pen lengthy essays about Atiku and Kwankwaso or even Obi you claim to support.

I personally feel , despite your 'I am detribalised' crap, we are dealing with a good old anti-Yoruba bigot and hater. As most who won't vote Tinubu from the SE are.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by tctrills: 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
candidtalk:
@OP, all you wrote is garbage that marks you out as an adult incapable of reasoning properly or thinking for success.

Why this much effort spent on listing why you won't vote Tinubu when you should devote same time and effort to promoting your candidate?

Who fixates on the job they do not want rather than work on landing the job they want?

It is clear people like you have ulterior motives for not wanting Tinubu as President because you never pen lengthy essays about Atiku and Kwankwaso or even Obi you claim to support.

I personally feel , despite your 'I am detribalised' crap, we are dealing with a good old anti-Yoruba bigot and hater. As most who won't vote Tinubu from the SE are.
You have shown that you are a tribalist.
The OP like every Nigerian should be free to vote for whoever he wishes. He has highlighted great reasons why he wouldn't vote for Tinubu. He is entitled to his view and you should respect it even if you don't agree.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
donphilopus:
Next president of iragbiji town union with yoruba Muslim votes

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
muykem:
This is most foolish post I have ever seen on nairaland. If lagos is completely destroyed then which state is working? Tinubu makes lagos a pace shelter to every other states. Every states adopt lagos lawa made by Tinubu government words by words.
Lagos was better before Independence.Same Lagos tinubu is collecting 10% of Igr till date?

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by muykem: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Lagos was better before Independence.Same Lagos tinubu is collecting 10% of Igr till date?
You have fundamental right to support and campaign for any candidate of your choice. You can do that without bringing your ignorance to the public.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
tctrills:

You have shown that you are a tribalist.
The OP like every Nigerian should be free to vote for whoever he wishes. He has highlighted great reasons why he wouldn't vote for Tinubu. He is entitled to his view and you should respect it even if you don't agree.

Ate we not saying the same thing you're obviously too blinded by sentiments to see? If no one can stop him voting who he wants then why a lengthy essay about who he will not vote for?

Is that normal behaviour of a focused voter or the antics of someone only interested in a scaremongering campaign against the candidate of others?
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by tctrills: 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
candidtalk:

Ate we not saying the same thing you're obviously too blinded by sentiments to see? If no one can stop him voting who he wants then why a lengthy essay about who he will not vote for?

Is that normal behaviour of a focused voter or the antics of someone only interested in a scaremongering campaign against the candidate of others?
What is wrong in stating his reasons for not voting for a candidate. It's up to you to prove him wrong. You guys seem to have a problem with freedom of expression

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by ifiokjohn(m): 8:31am On Jul 07, 2022
franchasofficia:
God will bless you for being honest.

Nature will reward you with goodness and kindness.

This is what we have been screaming about but these heartless Nigerians are bent on destroying Nigeria for their own selfish gains and tribal-religious interests.

Under Buhari/APC, Nigeria is almost a failed state.

No jobs for Nigerians
No electricity (national grid collapses daily)
No petrol, every week is scarcity
Diesel sell at all time high
ASUU has been on strike they don't care
No security anywhere in Nigeria right now!
Naira is at all time low, 614 to $1, ah haba na
Kindapping, killing and robbery is now a norm
and bless you too man.

Tinubu can't influence buhari to end common strike, how e want take influence the nation to be better?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by ifiokjohn(m): 8:32am On Jul 07, 2022
donphilopus:
it's not just one vote bro. Have convince over 50 people to vote Peter Obi and those 50 have families that has pvc and I'm sure they will convince another 50.
Another thing is that my whole family is voting Obi by God Grace.

Come to Abuja, you go see apc will.come very last here. Lol

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by ifiokjohn(m): 8:33am On Jul 07, 2022
immortalcrown:
Dem no go quick push dis to front page. grin Dem fit no even push am at all. They will attack you here now. Later they will claim only Obi supporters are bullies.
na so them dey do. Supporting and reinforcing failures.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu by ifiokjohn(m): 8:35am On Jul 07, 2022
Nazgul:
Nigerians know the right thing. They know that APC has failed woefully, they know that tinubu's presidency would be a continuation of where Buhari stopped and even worse...they know all these but tribe and religion wouldn't allow them make a rational decision.

In 2015, the oba of Lagos threatened to throw Igbos into the lagoon if they don't vote for APC, what change has the APC been able to

The Lagos Tinubu is bragging with is the 4th worse city to live in the world. Despite the billions the city generates on a daily basis...isn't that a shame?

I've been saying this and I'll keep saying it. If Tinubu wins, businesses in Lagos would fold up, cos touts would be legalized to collect dues from them on a daily basis, you will settle touts after buying things from the market, you'll settle them for walking in areas they control whether you're on foot on in your private car, you must pay them.

Nigerians don't understand what a Tinubu presidency means to them until he enters and starts taxing the little income you're using to manage yourself, that's when reality would dawn on them.

Tinubu is the presidential candidate who has spent the highest money so far, and he's still spending, just bear it in mind that once he enters, his first tenure would be to tax Nigerians massively to recover back his capital while he's second tenure would be for profit.

If you think you're suffering under Buhari, wait till Tinubu enters and you'll know the true meaning of suffering.
bless you sister. Me I'm doing my best evangelizing this fa.
Infact in my school group I'm presently making them put their mind towards voting Peter Obi.
I school in the north and most of those ones have been clamouring for Atiku but I'm doing my best. Lol

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nobody Know Peter Obi In Rural Area In Kaduna Watch (video) / Peter Obi To Emerge As PDP Presidential Candidate In 2027- Bode George Disclosed / 9ja Voice, The North Kick Out People From Ghana From Nigeria, Not Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.