Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,745 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

I Love You - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Love You (289 Views)

Recite This Poem To Your Woman And She Would Love You More / I Love You, But I Am Guilty. / Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love You by Gheeft: 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
In this crazy love poetry lies the heart of a young man who writes to his once loved of how she broke his heart, all because she was scared to say I LOVE YOU.............

If I was told, it would end like this
I would have doubted
Because we were like 5 and 6
Through your smiles i could see

And then my mind thought to itself
That loving you was the best
Because the desire to hear your voice
All along was the feeling I called LOVE

For more kindly click the link https://hotexplorers.com/i-love-you/ and comment .Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Dear Uche Njie, From My Life I Write To You The Memories Of A Longing Life / Who Is Ur Best And Worst Character In "AMERICANAH" By Chinamanda / Who Made Dinner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.