Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,927 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Gov. Wike Quotes In Today's Press Briefing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Wike Quotes In Today's Press Briefing (1145 Views)

Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 / Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) / Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Wike Quotes In Today's Press Briefing by ThompsonJoo: 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
GOVERNOR WHEN KNOW HIMSELF.

Listen to Wikemathics hate!

����

Some of Gov. Nyesom Wike's Comments during His COVID-19 Press Briefing today.

- I have come and will go one day but while I remain, I will ensure the lives of the People of Rivers State is Protected. I am a "Boy" to the people of Rivers State and not anyone outside the State.

-You can fly, I can not stop you from doing so but when you land, do not enter my territory. The roads were constructed by Rivers State Government.

-You don't talk law on Pages of Newspaper, you talk law in the Court and we're prepared. A Certain minister sat somewhere issuing order to me, let him come and release the people in our custody that violated the law.

- I am not one of those Governors who fly to Abuja every now and then to look for favours. COVID-19 has come, let everyone stay in his state and spend money.

-Any Company operating in Rivers State that does not assist the State in the fight against COVID-19 will hear from Rivers State. I don't go to them to beg for anything, I have not collected anything from them and so, I can stand firm and make a decision.

- We are not those State where a Governor receives 28million naira and snap pictures with it. In Rivers State, we don't collect Widow's Mite. You make money here, it is our entitlement. Look for the COVID-19 task force account and make your donations there. There are poor people who still have Pride and Integrity.

- I won you in 2015, I won in 2019, how many times do you want me to win you?

- The only opposition party in Rivers State is SDP who won a seat in the House of Assembly. How can someone from a party who cannot produce a single Candidate just within the party to stand for an election come out to talk about how to run a State? Go and put your house in order.

- (to press men) Most of you don't like us, you eat our food but we know the interest you represent. Write your reports well, if you don't write well, Corona Virus will catch you.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Wike Quotes In Today's Press Briefing by CertifiedEmmy009(m): 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
wike my man
Re: Gov. Wike Quotes In Today's Press Briefing by StandardJohn(m): 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
i have a feeling this man smoked oshogbo weed for the first time.
Re: Gov. Wike Quotes In Today's Press Briefing by Npfn: 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Everything he said is real after watching it wike truly loves rivers state and as for exxon there case will be a litmus test as he promised may the Gods protect wike

1 Like

Re: Gov. Wike Quotes In Today's Press Briefing by fergie001: 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
All those politicians politicising COVID19 saying that they were tested Positive and now Negative, they should also make public their HIV Status - Gov Wike

You don't contribute anything to Rivers State, not even one project... And you want to seat in Abuja and give me orders... Not me..

---Gov Wike

If you don't like me, should I kill myself? That will even make me to like myself the more
Gov. Wike

“I don't take order from Abuja but from Rivers people. If they want to work with me they should come, I will not go and beg them. they want to wipe Rivers State out but I won't allow it.They want to control everybody,..."— Nyesom Wike
Re: Gov. Wike Quotes In Today's Press Briefing by DATACUG: 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: Gov. Wike Quotes In Today's Press Briefing by DCmonster: 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lmao!
Re: Gov. Wike Quotes In Today's Press Briefing by jlinkd78(m): 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
Strong man Wike. Ride on.
Re: Gov. Wike Quotes In Today's Press Briefing by DigitalBrands01: 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
I wish every state governor can stand their ground like this man
Re: Gov. Wike Quotes In Today's Press Briefing by gryhusky(m): 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
Wike Broadcast Today, should be a PANACEA for APC Rivers State to get her Ass together and do the right thing in 2023 or else the shame will continue in Govt house
Re: Gov. Wike Quotes In Today's Press Briefing by ezugegere(m): 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
That's my man
Re: Gov. Wike Quotes In Today's Press Briefing by Confirmedzombie: 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
I'm ashamed to have this educated modafucker as a governor.

Imagine what a governor said in a live broadcast.

Shame on Wike
Re: Gov. Wike Quotes In Today's Press Briefing by Flyingngel(m): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
Confirmedzombie post:

Shame on Wike

Shld he have said that behind close door?
I may not agree totally with him but the situation of Southern politicians running to Abuja to connive with some northern elements to bring his fellow brother down is quite unfortunate.
But in the north, they don't bring us into their political differences. Why, so that we will not divide them rather they are the ones to divide us.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Wike Quotes In Today's Press Briefing by seniormallam(m): 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Shame on Wike
Out of many comments above, you are the only one with contrary thoughts........ Can you see that you are gradually running mad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Wike Quotes In Today's Press Briefing by LibertyRep: 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
What has the press men done to him to warrant wishing them Corona virus?

This Wike sha

(1) (Reply)

How Will IPOB A Terrorist Organization Share 300 Million Due To Corona Lockdown? / Throwback To The Insults Ipob Gave To Edo People / BREAKING: FG Deliberate On Suspension Of NYSC For 2years - (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.