Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

How Will IPOB A Terrorist Organization Share 300 Million Due To Corona Lockdown? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will IPOB A Terrorist Organization Share 300 Million Due To Corona Lockdown? (1149 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: IPOB A Branch Of PDP Behind Insecurity In South East / Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations / Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will IPOB A Terrorist Organization Share 300 Million Due To Corona Lockdown? by Adefemi404: 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
Following the outbreak of corona virus in the world, many world leaders and billionaires all over the world have made one financial commitment or the other in a bid to combat the virus.

The former vice president of Nigeria and candidate of People's Democratic Party Atiku Abubakar donated the sum of 50 million naira to Nigeria relief fund to help in fighting corona virus pandemic.

Aliko Dangote, the richest man in Africa donated a whooping sum of 200 million naira to Nigerian government for the fight against corona virus.

However, as people are making meaningful commitments, the leader of a terrorist organization Nnamdi Kanu has announced that IPOB will be donating 50m to help in equipping southeast States and hospitals to fight corona virus.

The leader of IPOB also said that IPOB has mapped out 300 million naira to help the southeast fight the pandemic.

Now my question is, IPOB being a terrorist organization, the leader is on the run and he can never step feet in Nigeria, the Nigerian government has banned all activities of IPOB and Biafra, according to federal government they are terrorists. How can this terrorist organization share this 50 million naira to southeast States? Are they going to donate to state governors.......

[https://real-global-info..com/2020/04/how-would-ipob-terrorist-organization.html]

Re: How Will IPOB A Terrorist Organization Share 300 Million Due To Corona Lockdown? by Lipscomb(m): 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
Continue fooling yourself. Which money audio money it Seems like you don't know the terrorist called Nnamdi kanu... kanu dont worth 1000 dollar talk on 5m

Although I have seen some Igbos members sharing expired rice and the noodles that will expire before the government will lift lockdown, on behalf of kanu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will IPOB A Terrorist Organization Share 300 Million Due To Corona Lockdown? by yudee233: 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
Watch and See
Re: How Will IPOB A Terrorist Organization Share 300 Million Due To Corona Lockdown? by Simplyleo: 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lipscomb:
Continue fooling yourself. Which money audio money it Seems like you don't know the terrorist called Nnamdi kanu... kanu dont worth 1000 dollar talk on 5m

Although I have seen some Igbos members sharing expired rice and the noodles that will expire before the government will lift lockdown, on behalf of kanu.

5 Likes

Re: How Will IPOB A Terrorist Organization Share 300 Million Due To Corona Lockdown? by 360degreess(m): 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
.Ipob is an inyamiri terrorist organisation
Re: How Will IPOB A Terrorist Organization Share 300 Million Due To Corona Lockdown? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chaiiiiiiii uppercut
Re: How Will IPOB A Terrorist Organization Share 300 Million Due To Corona Lockdown? by Charleys: 9:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lipscomb:

Hahahahaha
Re: How Will IPOB A Terrorist Organization Share 300 Million Due To Corona Lockdown? by Light1259: 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ignorance is a disease. One thing about blacks we like darkness and cherish evil. Only in Africa will someone fighting against bad governance, and evil will be stone while the evil doers are being worhipped. Keep deceiving yourself. A country you are protecting is a country you can not boast of 24hrs electricity and a standard road without a pot hole. A country where policemen murder the people they were asked to protect. A country without a good hospital. A country where our so called leaders goes to a white man country to treat themselves.

A country where we don't value lives, a country where the elite children schooled abroad. A country where nothing is work. Yet we are proud of Nigeria and we derived joy in attacking a man fighting for his people to be free from darkness and poverty. Posterity will judge us if we continue to cover evil and stone men yelling against all the atrocities going on.

Evil things are happening in this country that we don't know. Keep covering evil until it gets to your domain.

4 Likes

Re: How Will IPOB A Terrorist Organization Share 300 Million Due To Corona Lockdown? by AgabaIDu2: 3:21am On Apr 23, 2020
[s][quote author=Simplyleo post=88743473][/quote][/s]
Re: How Will IPOB A Terrorist Organization Share 300 Million Due To Corona Lockdown? by Kwashiman: 3:30am On Apr 23, 2020
Lipscomb:

Instead of been a nuisance over IPOB matter, go and defend your people in Ondo state!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://punchng.com/herdsmen-have-driven-us-from-our-village-ondo-community/%3Famp%3D1&ved=0ahUKEwj6-ObFv_3oAhWhPH0KHTwbBBwQyM8BCEUwBg&usg=AOvVaw2LuACpdj7z0Ja3YLXeSYkG&ampcf=1

1 Like

Re: How Will IPOB A Terrorist Organization Share 300 Million Due To Corona Lockdown? by ican2020: 5:36am On Apr 23, 2020
Adefemi404:
Following the outbreak of corona virus in the world, many world leaders and billionaires all over the world have made one financial commitment or the other in a bid to combat the virus.

The former vice president of Nigeria and candidate of People's Democratic Party Atiku Abubakar donated the sum of 50 million naira to Nigeria relief fund to help in fighting corona virus pandemic.

Aliko Dangote, the richest man in Africa donated a whooping sum of 200 million naira to Nigerian government for the fight against corona virus.

However, as people are making meaningful commitments, the leader of a terrorist organization Nnamdi Kanu has announced that IPOB will be donating 50m to help in equipping southeast States and hospitals to fight corona virus.

The leader of IPOB also said that IPOB has mapped out 300 million naira to help the southeast fight the pandemic.

Now my question is, IPOB being a terrorist organization, the leader is on the run and he can never step feet in Nigeria, the Nigerian government has banned all activities of IPOB and Biafra, according to federal government they are terrorists. How can this terrorist organization share this 50 million naira to southeast States? Are they going to donate to state governors.......

[https://real-global-info..com/2020/04/how-would-ipob-terrorist-organization.html]
See display of stupidity.
What is your business, are you from there.
Re: How Will IPOB A Terrorist Organization Share 300 Million Due To Corona Lockdown? by LarryBee1k: 7:08am On Apr 23, 2020
Sorry

(1) (Reply)

Court Approves Mandamus Proceedings Against 14 Sacked Edo Lawmakers-elect / Breaking : Nigeria's Revenue Drops By 60% / What Nnamdi Kanu Is Doing Is More Dangerous Than What Ojukwu Did -mike Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.