Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

How Do I Sell It. Who Can I Entrust It To Sell It For Me? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Sell It. Who Can I Entrust It To Sell It For Me? (1018 Views)

Our Product Is Shade Net, Scaffold Safety Net, We Need Customer To Sell It / How Much Can I Sell This Snake I Killed In My Hustle Today ? / Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Sell It. Who Can I Entrust It To Sell It For Me? by DeHumbleTboy: 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
greetings guys. please I need assistance or a popular person on nl who I can entrust this to. I have two old Facebook account I want to sell out. how do I go about it? how's it even possible to sell Facebook account. plz if you can sell it for me this is my WhatsApp 08071734275. plz you must be a popular and trust worthy person on nl not the person who will collect my Facebook password for his or her own personal benefits without compensation.
thanks still your humble boy.
Re: How Do I Sell It. Who Can I Entrust It To Sell It For Me? by ikh777: 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
DeHumbleTboy:
greetings guys. please I need assistance or a popular person on nl who I can entrust this to. I have two old Facebook account I want to sell out. how do I go about it? how's it even possible to sell Facebook account. plz if you can sell it for me this is my WhatsApp 08071734275. plz you must be a popular and trust worthy person on nl not the person who will collect my Facebook password for his or her own personal benefits without compensation.
thanks still your humble boy.

how much do you want to sell it?

lets talk price, is it a male account? how many friends n followers...

I need such info
Re: How Do I Sell It. Who Can I Entrust It To Sell It For Me? by DeHumbleTboy: 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
ikh777:

I need such info

A male account and a female account. Both are very old. I have lot's of old fb account I need sell two to see know how valuable old social media handles can be.
Re: How Do I Sell It. Who Can I Entrust It To Sell It For Me? by DeHumbleTboy: 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
ikh777:

I need such info

Over 4k friends, male account.
8 yrs old account.
Price 5k.
I will look for A moderator to be a middle man in this. Cuz am not going to release my password for you without payment and I don't think you're going to send money without confirmation. So I will get a popular moderator to receive the money from you. When he confirmed your payment then I will release the password to you before he send me the money. Agreed?
Re: How Do I Sell It. Who Can I Entrust It To Sell It For Me? by Undissputed(m): 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
DeHumbleTboy:

Over 4k friends, male account.
8 yrs old account.
Price 5k.
I will look for A moderator to be a middle man in this. Cuz am not going to release my password for you without payment and I don't think you're going to send money without confirmation. So I will get a popular moderator to receive the money from you. When he confirmed your payment then I will release the password to you before he send me the money. Agreed?

If you need escrow, use vesicash and play it safe.
Re: How Do I Sell It. Who Can I Entrust It To Sell It For Me? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
And what's so special about a old Facebook account when it can still get blocked anytime if you are not careful
Re: How Do I Sell It. Who Can I Entrust It To Sell It For Me? by gentility411(m): 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
Rudewhitelondon:
And what's so special about a old Facebook account when it can still get blocked anytime if you are not careful

Na wa ooo!!!!!People and dia bad mouth. It's a good idea to sell cos it might serve as a potential market place to advertise goods and services in order to make good money
Re: How Do I Sell It. Who Can I Entrust It To Sell It For Me? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
gentility411:

Na wa ooo!!!!!People and dia bad mouth. It's a good idea to sell cos it might serve as a potential market place to advertise goods and services in order to make good money

Wrong comment
Re: How Do I Sell It. Who Can I Entrust It To Sell It For Me? by DeHumbleTboy: 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
Rudewhitelondon:

Wrong comment
Oga am sure you're aware that if you keep scrolling without minding my thread, your name will not change. So kindly do the needful by ignoring topics that are not meant for you or people like you. No offense. I come in peace
Re: How Do I Sell It. Who Can I Entrust It To Sell It For Me? by DeHumbleTboy: 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2020
Undissputed:

If you need escrow, use vesicash and play it safe.
wow the platform is amazing but I don't there is need for that stress when I can get a popular moderator or admin on nl to be a middle man in this transaction.
Re: How Do I Sell It. Who Can I Entrust It To Sell It For Me? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
DeHumbleTboy:
Oga am sure you're aware that if you keep scrolling without minding my thread, your name will not change. So kindly do the needful by ignoring topics that are not meant for you or people like you. No offense. I come in peace

No you come disguised in peace.. But I'm going to let whatever it is slide cos I see no point in throwing banters.

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Shuts Down 346 Branches Nationwide To Reduce Cost(see Full List) / New Opportunity Open For All / I Was Scammed By This Moniker (fineman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.