Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,124 members, 7,852,827 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

The Way Through Love - By Ben Mark - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Way Through Love - By Ben Mark (121 Views)

Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" / Burial Of Ben Ubeh, Taraba CAN Chairman Who Died In Accident (photos) / Ben Ubeh, CAN Chairman Crushed To Death In Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Way Through Love - By Ben Mark by Northerlymedia: 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
What we need to do to make heaven ?

When I scroll down in Facebook these days I don't see the Marlians disturbing our peace with the Marlians code anymore but all I see is "the end is near" "the beginning of the end" "the end of the world" etc. and in the site of these phrase I feel this pain and sadness, this fear of the reality which is to come, and why do I feel that?,

Well....

I feel that for the sake of the world, when I say the world, I meant the people living in it, the tender cute kids who are oblivious about what's happening just living a life of eat, play and sleep.

The young adults who live operating in the perverted principles of the world about sex, love, fun and basically focusing on fleshly and instant gratification.

The male and female adults who are supposed to be role models to the young, now living a life for the party, model of irresponsibility, drugs, sex and crime......................

click on the link below to read full text
https://www.northerly.com.ng/2020/04/the-way-through-love-by-ben-mark.html

(1) (Reply)

Divine Help / DREAMS / Dare To Be Like Joseph Series Pt 3a: Coping With The Death & Grieve Of A Parent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.