Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

COVID-19: Even Enemies Will Benefit From My Food Palliatives - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Even Enemies Will Benefit From My Food Palliatives - Nnamdi Kanu (1992 Views)

2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning / Rivers State Government Share Food Palliatives To Communities / 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Even Enemies Will Benefit From My Food Palliatives - Nnamdi Kanu by Metrix147: 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
The leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has commenced the distribution of food palliatives to indigenes in the old Eastern region of the country as part of efforts to ameliorate their sufferings over the COVID-19 lockdown.

ABN TV gathered that media houses in Abia State have also benefitted from the food palliatives.

Speaking with our correspondent on Thursday, Nnamdi Kanu who was represented by his brother, Prince Emmanuel Kanu said Mazi Kanu is touched by the difficulties the people are passing through this time as a result of the restriction of movements across the Eastern States and beyond.

He added that there is no discrimination in the distribution of items made available for his brother to cushion the effect of the stay-at-home order across the Eastern zone, saying "enemies will benefit as well".

According to Prince Kanu, physically challenged people, the aged and vulnerable were given priority in the distribution of the palliatives across the benefitting states.

On why he selected media houses in the list of beneficiaries, Prince Kanu said the palliatives will serve as morale booster for journalists whom he said have staked their lives in updating members of the public on progress made by the state government to combat the COVID-19 pandemic.

He stated that efforts are ongoing to make available more food items to cover more beneficiaries.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/04/breaking-nnamdi-kanu-flags-off-distribution-of-food-palliatives-says-even-enemies-will-benefit/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: COVID-19: Even Enemies Will Benefit From My Food Palliatives - Nnamdi Kanu by Simplyleo: 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lol.

Niggah don make one sharp arrangement to cash out again. grin grin

To corner ipob clowns is the simplest thing for lamidi cownu especially on issues like this. undecided

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Even Enemies Will Benefit From My Food Palliatives - Nnamdi Kanu by ukukaegbu(m): 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
We are waiting for the government to do their own sha
Re: COVID-19: Even Enemies Will Benefit From My Food Palliatives - Nnamdi Kanu by DigitalBrands01: 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
Smiles
Re: COVID-19: Even Enemies Will Benefit From My Food Palliatives - Nnamdi Kanu by Beremx(f): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
Lol.

To corner ipob clowns is the simplest thing for lamidi cownu especially on issues like this. undecided
[/s]

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Even Enemies Will Benefit From My Food Palliatives - Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

The only clowns are those who dont know that to agitate for self determination is a universal right that is enshrined in international law. Gone are the days when people thought that "one Nigeria" was set in stone, thanks to Kanu

8 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Even Enemies Will Benefit From My Food Palliatives - Nnamdi Kanu by Deepfeel(m): 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Ipob mothers are not attempting suicide or begging to have sex for 500 naira are they?

How about the one million gang criminals stealing every night cause of hunger?

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Even Enemies Will Benefit From My Food Palliatives - Nnamdi Kanu by Simplyleo: 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
Deepfeel:

Ipob mothers are not attempting suicide or begging to have sex for 500 naira are they?

How about the one million gang criminals stealing every night cause of hunger?
Lol. See this one grin

No be Lagos I dey stay? grin

Abeg forget that thing, I no fit laff. cheesy grin

When mai shai dey use N200 indomie cure konji. grin
Re: COVID-19: Even Enemies Will Benefit From My Food Palliatives - Nnamdi Kanu by Blackfire(m): 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
Click like for nnamdi KANU palliative to the SE.

Click share for buhari palliative for Nigeria

Let's settle this

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Even Enemies Will Benefit From My Food Palliatives - Nnamdi Kanu by DanArrewa: 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nnamdi cownu should be fast about that!!

Igbos are now using rats for suya!!

Re: COVID-19: Even Enemies Will Benefit From My Food Palliatives - Nnamdi Kanu by Naija9090: 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
DanArrewa:

Epe people in Lagos are Yorubas

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Even Enemies Will Benefit From My Food Palliatives - Nnamdi Kanu by PrivateNsofor: 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
Lol.

[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Even Enemies Will Benefit From My Food Palliatives - Nnamdi Kanu by PrivateNsofor: 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
DanArrewa:

[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Even Enemies Will Benefit From My Food Palliatives - Nnamdi Kanu by Deepfeel(m): 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
Simplyleo:

Lol. See this one grin

No be Lagos I dey stay? grin

Abeg forget that thing, I no fit laff. cheesy grin

When mai shai dey use N200 indomie cure konji. grin

This is what am talking about

Re: COVID-19: Even Enemies Will Benefit From My Food Palliatives - Nnamdi Kanu by Deepfeel(m): 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
DanArrewa:

Your people are fighting over food, hungry almejiris

Re: COVID-19: Even Enemies Will Benefit From My Food Palliatives - Nnamdi Kanu by Simplyleo: 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
Deepfeel:

This is what am talking about
If a dog bite a man, it is no news.

But when a man bite a dog, that is news.

This one is news because it is uncommon among the yorubas.

Meanwhile, to "them" who actually own the prostitution business, we see them display their old dirty "wares" everyday on the streets of Lagos, so that is not news.
Re: COVID-19: Even Enemies Will Benefit From My Food Palliatives - Nnamdi Kanu by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
of course they will cheesy grin
Re: COVID-19: Even Enemies Will Benefit From My Food Palliatives - Nnamdi Kanu by Deepfeel(m): 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Simplyleo:

Meanwhile, to "them" who actually own the prostitution business, we see them display their old dirty "wares" everyday on the streets of Lagos, so that is not news.

Who are they? Yoruba's in Bini ?
Re: COVID-19: Even Enemies Will Benefit From My Food Palliatives - Nnamdi Kanu by Simplyleo: 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Deepfeel:

Who are they? Yoruba's in Bini ?
They are the black Jews.

I'm sure they know themselves.
Re: COVID-19: Even Enemies Will Benefit From My Food Palliatives - Nnamdi Kanu by PrivateNsofor: 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

They are the black Jews.

I'm sure they know themselves.
[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Even Enemies Will Benefit From My Food Palliatives - Nnamdi Kanu by PrivateNsofor: 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Even Enemies Will Benefit From My Food Palliatives - Nnamdi Kanu by DanArrewa: 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
Deepfeel:

Your people are fighting over food, hungry almejiris
your sisters doing business as usual!! Leta you'll come online to tell us that you don't have beggars!!

These are community vigilantes I guess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Even Enemies Will Benefit From My Food Palliatives - Nnamdi Kanu by DanArrewa: 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nnamdi kanu my man!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: Obasanjo Writes Buhari / Kiki Osinbajo - A Qualified Lobbyist! / What My Igbo Brothers Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.