Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire (86762 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence / Abubakar Shekau Condemns Kano Death Sentence Of Yahaya Sherif Aminu / Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by EmekaBlue(m): 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
walahi shekau is not to be pitied

i need to beat him personally

Nigeria is so weak for my liking

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by olisefom: 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
It took the Chadian army's involvement to spur our own military.

Atleast one good news today.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by mark1010: 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
The same shekarau Nigeria said they have killed? Believe this government at your detriment
Racoon:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/shekau-boko-haram-commanders-reaching-out-to-mediators-for-a-ceasefire/
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
Scripted story....This terrorist government thinks Nigerians are that dumb....while insist on capturing the uncircumcised bastard alive? So that he will be granted amnesty and sent to Iran or Saudi Arabia for rehab......There shall be no peace for shekau and his sponsors....

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by letitrainnow(m): 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
Good
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by rusher14: 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
princemillla:
I doubt. But if it's true BH retreating then someone in this govt is behind the acts

But if they are not retreating someone in government is behind it too.

So what is this about?

Look, whether you guys believe it or not, Boko Haram has western nations sponsoring them.

Why, I cannot tell.

But it would do people well to try and research outside your immediate Nigerian news.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by udemzyudex(m): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hahahaha.. who is playing this game,pls stop it.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by eebraa(m): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
He's not serious. After killing hundreds of thousands innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by ajl: 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
This is what I think is happening. The global lockdown due to Convid-19 has probably hampered supply of resources and funds to Boko Haram. This is the best time to exterminate the terror group. All their international supporters are currently busy with local health challenges in their countries.The Nigerian military shouldn't miss this opportunity.

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
I heard capture alive.
Granting amnesty to someone like Shekau will be a very hopeless move.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by enemyofprogress: 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
Person wey Buhari go forgive and set free. Mtcheew
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by pennywys(m): 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Whatever the case may be

Chadian soldiers take credit, they won the war

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by HundHunter(m): 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/shekau-boko-haram-commanders-reaching-out-to-mediators-for-a-ceasefire/

This Buratai War film go sweet die. Plenty film tricks, sound effects and comedy. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Lewisalexander(m): 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
The government thinks we are dumb.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by osilamah77(m): 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
2 lines i dont understand there.. 1 anonymous speaking.. 2 order to arrest him alive
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Mrmicro: 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Let's hope what they said is true
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by CoronaVirusPro: 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
Racoon:
grin Buratai just enter Borno & Shekau's BH wants to surrender? Same Shekau they are granting his foot soldiers amnesty? Abeg the Nigerian govt & army keep this propaganda to themselves.

You detest good news.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by rusher14: 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
I suggested the whole world coming into a meltdown might be the end of Boko Haram and somehow it is happening.

When their sponsors are actually bleeding financially, it makes no sense to continue sponsoring such conflict.

When they can't travel from one country to another without being obviously supported by one of the nations it becomes normal for the insurgency to end.

When the virus is no respecter of persons or creed, and the participants have to hide their head a ceasefire should be expected.

Lastly, if they want a truce, they should release all their abductees especially Leah Sharibu.

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
All I can say is make we dey see. I just hope there is no twist to this story ahead of us
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by ipobarethieves: 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
cool all thanks to Chadian government/Soldiers
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by asobo: 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
Racoon:
grin Buratai just enter Borno & Shekau's BH wants to surrender? Same Shekau they are granting his foot soldiers amnesty? Abeg the Nigerian govt & army keep this propaganda to themselves.
They want to play mind games with us bro. The same BH that tested the water's on Wednesday.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by ajebuter(f): 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
He prefers to ' surrender" to Nigeria knowing Baba Bubu will give him amnesty, house him comfortably and even send him abroad as a 'Repentant' Boko Haram..

And that is not considering the mass murder, rape, arson, kidnapping and vile crimes against humanity perpetrated by this scum..

However, knowing the no nonsense stance of Chad and its effective army, l pray this ' surrender plot' fails and he gets captured by a serious army, that is Chadian Army

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Harunabisanti(m): 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
God help Nigerians
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Saintcajo: 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
cool
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by charmingfrank(m): 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
Don't blow your horn yet. Get him first.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Insectkiller: 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
I smell coronaVirus havoc.. Oil business has become useless..

Maybe it's time to cut d crap and go enjoy d money made already...

Above all:
Give peace a chance..because d Chibok parents, Borno, Yobe, and Adamawa esp Nigeria doesn't deserve all that has happened..

How i wish shekau can be infected with chronic Coronavirus..

Anyways: I don't think it's safe and wise to enter into any deal with BH at this level..

They shld fight to d last..for d sake of d Gallant Men of Nigeria Military that has lost their life to this unnecessary course..

Long live Nigeria Military Force, Long live Nigeria.!

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Coronavirus1: 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
Racoon:

Abubaker Shekau most die or capture Alive no Amnesty for him he is even wanted in America
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by tiredoflife(m): 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
uruba23:

Granting Shekau amnesty won't be easy, but we need guarantees,he would stop this attacks.Moreover he is just a pawn...

U lots are really the problem we have
A murderer should be granted amnesty
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by ipobarethieves: 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
sad trust sheu to deny it.Even if it is true,his deaf and dumb brotha up there will forgive him,give him honorary title as Mai Gaskiya
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Farki: 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
rusher14:

But if they are not retreating someone in government is behind it too.

So what is this about?

Look, whether you guys believe it or not, Boko Haram has western nations sponsoring them.

Why, I cannot tell.

But it would do people well to try and research outside your immediate Nigerian news.

It is more likely that Boko Haram is being sponsored by Nigerians with an Islamist agenda backed by other terrorist organisations in the Middle East.

There isn't much for the west to gain by sponsoring Boko Haram as the entire purpose of Boko Haram is to remove western influence from Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by MrFly(m): 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
Chadian troops led by a gallant Presido decimated BH and burukutai wants to take credit

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by yommen: 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
uruba23:

Granting Shekau amnesty won't be easy, but we need guarantees,he would stop this attacks.Moreover he is just a pawn...

Amnesty After leading attacks that have seen many, including women and children die SMH so tey my head dey rotate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance / Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.