Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire (86765 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence / Abubakar Shekau Condemns Kano Death Sentence Of Yahaya Sherif Aminu / Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Advertiseit: 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
This is nothing but stupidity .. this guy will soon attack the army and kill them like hen cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Ezmans: 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
Racoon:
grin Buratai just enter Borno & Shekau's BH wants to surrender? Same Shekau they are granting his foot soldiers amnesty? Abeg the Nigerian govt & army keep this propaganda to themselves.
Soft landing in Nigeria? What of those women he made widows, men widowers, Wipeout families without any crime they did.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by rusher14: 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Farki:

It is more likely that Boko Haram is being sponsored by Nigerians with an Islamist agenda backed by other terrorist organisations in the Middle East.

There isn't much for the west to gain by sponsoring Boko Haram is the entire purpose of Boko Haram is to remove western influence from Nigeria.

You think so but what if I told you Nigeria was on a trajectory for greatness from 1999 and it was becoming quite evident by 2007?

To destabilise the country especially one that had some fracture, all you had to do was widen the chasm.

Imagine the funds we were using to fight a war was being channelled into other aspects of endeavour?

Imagine Nigeria had 10 more years of peace nd unity from 2010 to 2020?

Read up on France's role in all of this.

I'm not saying with certainty this is the case but it does spark some curiosity and coincidence.

Especially now, that a global meltdown is being experienced, why would religious extremists back off when this is actually an opportunity?

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by iammolise(m): 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
If shekau be granted amnesty I'll just dismiss my suspicion and concluded this has been a contract deal from the onset... After killing thousands and displacing hundreds U're seeking amnesty Lie lie!!!... I want to see shekau's head on a spike undecided
That's if this is not just another propaganda false hope..

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Asukuebira1: 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
NO SOFT LANDING FOR terrorists. What we have HARD LANDINGS.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by davillian(m): 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
When he surrender
They should tie him at eagle square and ask every interested Nigerian
To come and stone him...
The same way they stone devil in mecca
When he gets serious injury they should treat him and bring back again
Let this continue for as long as he can survive

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by stormborn28(m): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
Racoon:
grin Buratai just enter Borno & Shekau's BH wants to surrender? Same Shekau they are granting his foot soldiers amnesty? Abeg the Nigerian govt & army keep this propaganda to themselves.
very shameful... Chad expose the looting generals... Useless government

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by maestroferddi: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
festacman:
It will be pure FOOLERY and STUPIDITY for anyone to fall for this Abubakar Shekau's smokescreen move. It is, obviously, meant to mislead the military into thinking that the impending battle will be a walk in the park. Far from that and Burutai and his men should know better. It will be a tough battle as ISIS in West Africa will try to make an impression.
It is only people like you who are deceived into believing this hogwash.

Who has time for the old wives gossip which a national army has progressively adopted as an engagement?

We want Shekau captured, dead or alive.

Any other news, na noisemaking...

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Angelfrost(m): 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
StreetFight:

If he surrenders, you can go and start your own terrorist group since goodnews from Nigeria gives you Malaria. Saboteurs like you will rot in hell.

I agree... Saboteurs are a huge headache...

Now, what shall we say about barefaced liars and propagandists??! We seem to have far more of the latter than the former!!!
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by stormborn28(m): 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
iammolise:
If shekau be granted amnesty I'll just dismiss my suspicion and concluded this has been a contract deal from the onset... After killing thousands and displacing hundreds U're seeking amnesty Lie lie!!!... I want to see shekau's head on a spike undecided
That's if this is not just another propaganda false hope..
it has been a propaganda... Useless government
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by tony5(m): 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
I'm Begging The Chadian Soldiers To Please Help Finish This Mission Because Our Nigerian Army Have Alot Of Foreign Peace Keeping Mission Despite The Pandemics, Burutai Is There To Run Houseboy Errands For His Boss So As To Ensure The Continuity In Looting More Funds, I Hope The Chadian Troops Will End This Quickly.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Simbrixton(m): 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
the northern bigots are in confusion a united call on southern soldiers to come back home best way to end dese massive confusion and joke called nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by unscripted(m): 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
rusher14:

But if they are not retreating someone in government is behind it too.

So what is this about?

Look, whether you guys believe it or not, Boko Haram has western nations sponsoring them.

Why, I cannot tell.

But it would do people well to try and research outside your immediate Nigerian news.

its so obvious that they don't need him again , am sure they will grant him amnesty or else he will start talking and yanshes go open ..
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Obidikejr(m): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by frozen70(f): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
kozmokaz:
� � men Nigeria army tire me ah swear... We dont need all this long epistles.. We need results... I personally want to see pictures of dead BOKO and ISWAP boys... Emmm why him wan make them capture brother shekau alive na?

Abi them. Wan give am amnesty for a job well done?

One bullet on the Mather fucker head will save Nigerian tax payers money

I taught Niger Republic president said that they have killed this cat with nine lives
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Thegoodone13(m): 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
The Fear of corona virus is the beginning of wisdom for Book Haram. They are afraid of corona virus. The federal government should not listing to them. And the country that are supporting them are afraid of corona virus too. No negotiations. If federal government negotiate with them now, they will start attack when the corona virus is over. More power to our military and federal government.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Salisun(m): 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
Racoon:
You got the drift.They can only fool themselves.How many times would Shakau be said to have been killed or surrender by the same army under this government?
The guy had done well for the politicians cashing out money of the BH war.
He need his retirement benefits
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by stormborn28(m): 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
StreetFight:

If he surrenders, you can go and start your own terrorist group since goodnews from Nigeria gives you Malaria. Saboteurs like you will rot in hell.
goods news? It was the Chadian army that did a fantastic job here.... Different stories and excuses were songs from Nigerian Army.... I can imagine. Just that strike from the Chadians....

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by 9gerian: 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
Major props to the Chadian President and troops that decimated the insurgents mercilessly!

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by megama: 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Rotty32: 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
The guy can not be trusted while the reporter can not also be trusted .
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Ogaga87(m): 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
I thought they told us he has been killed even on numerous occasions...

Nigeria Army shoot but couldn't identify the location od the bullet but they believe one bullet is one person

Agbaya kontri
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by stormborn28(m): 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
Thegoodone13:
The Fear of corona virus is the beginning of wisdom for Book Haram. They are afraid of corona virus. The federal government should not listing to them. And the country that are supporting them are afraid of corona virus too. No negotiations. If federal government negotiate with them now, they will start attack when the corona virus is over. More power to our military and federal government.
did you just write this? Damn

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by YorubaMyKids: 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
SaintLucia:
Yesterday:
IPOB members on Facebook and Nairaland were supporting the Chadian army against Boko Haram.

Today:
IPOB members on Facebook and Nairaland are indirectly supporting Boko Haram against the Nigerian army.

Some hatred and bitterness will soon lead to depression and hypertension and equal to death if they continue like this.
Quoting IPOB up and down will certainly lead you to depression and hypertension and certainly to death if you continue like this.
Leave IPOB alone and face your rat consumption crisis in SW.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by mauchiz: 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
Please they should catch Shekau alive,
I will personally cutoff his and hang it on the tree.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by SmartMen: 9:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
StreetFight:

was he the one that told Buhari to be playing politics with the war? Where were u when Chad killed them with just small budget in comparison to Nigeria?
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Rapmoney(m): 9:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
The Nigerian government is a fraud. I see propaganda.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by stormborn28(m): 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
megama:
The Fear of Buratai is the beginning of Wisdom. Field....
these are those who did the job

Major props to the Chadian President and troops that decimated the insurgents mercilessly!
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by DEADALIVE: 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
If at all they will even accept his surrendering let him just mention his sponsors....after that make una kill the idiot on site...he is of no relevant....i want the sponsors to be eliminated.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
StreetFight:

Saboteurs rot in hell, by fire! I am convinced God knows who they are. You can count on it!
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Godwin616: 9:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
payperpost:
get him! he's only trying to surrender because Chad ARMY has killed 1,000 of his fighter, 2 battalions and seized his weapons , Nigeria Army should get in finish him off.

but instead of them to do that , they are busy telling us stories as usual and revealing their tactics to shekau on social media

Story story story
You are right. The Chadians army has dealt a big blow on BH camp. The current global corona virus lockdown too is also hitting them hard. This is the best opportunity ever that Nigeria military have to complete the total demolition of BH in Nigeria. If they miss this golden opportunity, they should just forget about wining the battle for ever.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by BAMSRAY(m): 9:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
Every beginning has end ,then don kill ,suck blood tire..They want to surrender.

ohhh God is merciful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance / Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.