Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Need N35m Loan Against A Block Of 4 Flats In Festac City - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need N35m Loan Against A Block Of 4 Flats In Festac City (708 Views)

How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. / Fire Razes Down Temple Hill Supermarket In Festac, Lagos / Oyinlola Market In FESTAC Demolished Without Warning, Shops Looted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need N35m Loan Against A Block Of 4 Flats In Festac City by goakky2010: 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
Good day friends. I'm an ex banker and presently a business man. I need some loan facility for maximum period of 6 months. I'm using my father in law property located in FESTAC Town ( a block of four flats with 2 BQ) as a security for the funds. My father in law is fully aware of this and he's ready to sign off for me to use the property for the loan. Anyone with good lead to credit offer is warmly welcome. You may contact me via WhatsApp (08037705228) for further discussions. Thank you.
Re: Need N35m Loan Against A Block Of 4 Flats In Festac City by dawnomike(m): 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
What deeds/ title documents are available for the said property?

1 Like

Re: Need N35m Loan Against A Block Of 4 Flats In Festac City by kenniefawole(m): 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
goakky2010:
Good day friends. I'm an ex banker and presently a business man. I need some loan facility for maximum period of 6 months. I'm using my father in law property located in FESTAC Town ( a block of four flats with 2 BQ) as a security for the funds. My father in law is fully aware of this and he's ready to sign off for me to use the property for the loan. Anyone with good lead to credit offer is warmly welcome. You may contact me via WhatsApp (08037705228) for further discussions. Thank you.
As we're all home trying to save ourselves by being in isolation,it's a really good idea for us all to learn new things while we are at home learn how to make videos Ad for companies product/services and cartoon videos , here we teach you how to do motion designs, how to make vidoe advert and at the end we will still teach you how to market yourself to get your desired client and customers
Interested? Kindly click the link below
https:///2349033999727
Re: Need N35m Loan Against A Block Of 4 Flats In Festac City by goakky2010: 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
[FHA Allocation) quote author=dawnomike post=88552699]What deeds/ title documents are available for the said property? [/quote]
Re: Need N35m Loan Against A Block Of 4 Flats In Festac City by goakky2010: 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
FHA allocation title.

(1) (Reply)

American Bank Account / Please What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 700k And Make Profits? / Apply For White Field Foundation Grants And Win Up To .2M Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.