Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. (40303 Views)

COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan / Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos / Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by ahnie: 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
So I got my share of our weekly contribution of four months.i decided to pamper myself with an iphone and a laptop.

This isoko bebe needs to pamper herself small,I intended doing something meaningful with the rest 300k left.

This are the evidence and dedication from the combination of my 3 hustles.
It's not grace or on God,it was hardwork.

119 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
Where do you live?
I mean full address

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by ahnie: 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
kiss kiss

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by ahnie: 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Where do you live?
I mean full address
You wan kum rob me abii?
I ve got lots of RPGs and double barrels.

249 Likes 22 Shares

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by illicit(m): 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
It's like u love antiques
tongue
Better swap the notes for new ones ASAP tho before shocked

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:

You wan kum rob me abii?
I ve got lots of RPGs and double barrels.

Simple question and you started talking about robbery and RPG

Can’t you just share your location?

Okay, what’s your car plate number?

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by MITCHELL96: 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
Congrats.

1 Like

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by ahnie: 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
illicit:

It's like u love antiques
tongue
Better swap the notes for new ones ASAP tho before shocked
Would do that tomorrow morning after sales.

Thanks!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Weirdcamila: 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
You really tried. But you would have bought a better iPhone .
You are miles away.
Your saving habit is nice , also keep the hustling going .
God bless you more

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by ahnie: 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Simple question and you started talking about robbery and RPG

Can’t you just share your location?

Okay, what’s your car plate number?
Murife it's okay..... cheesy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by gasparpisciotta: 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2023
Who you epp?

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Papichulostunne(m): 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
You take 4 months save for iphone wey some girls dey take one night buy. Righteous.!

Keep keeping on dear. Love your hustle spirit.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by pocohantas(f): 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
Weirdcamila:
You really tried. But you would have bought a better iPhone .
You are miles away

Your saving habit is nice , also keep the hustling going .
God bless you more

“Better” iPhone for what reason, if you don’t mind me asking?

Also which iPhone is better and why?

29 Likes

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by pocohantas(f): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:
kiss kiss

Congrats once again. What do you intend using the laptop for?

4 Likes

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by ahnie: 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
pocohantas:

Congrats once again. What do you intend using the laptop for?
Sontin good poco kiss kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by ahnie: 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
Duty calls.....off to evening hustleville money must be made.

Tenks!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by pocohantas(f): 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:

Sontin good poco kiss kiss

No wahala. Sha don’t allow that your fake friend, whether na Zombie be im username, smile his way into your pockets. smiley

9 Likes

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by GloriousGbola: 3:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
pocohantas:

Very very important question.

Unless you are a serious user, no big deal.

The challenge you face with older apple devices is that the latest versions of ios will not run on them - which then means the latest versions of some apps will not run on your devices.

The issue with the most recent iPhone for me is I cannot see them as value for money. When a late model iPhone costs as much as a big ass TV, I am forced to ask. Myself, what is the actual value I am getting from this device?

38 Likes

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by pocohantas(f): 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Very very important question.

Unless you are a serious user, no big deal.

The challenge you face with older apple devices is that the latest versions of ios will not run on them - which then means the latest versions of some apps will not run on your devices.

The issue with the most recent iPhone for me is I cannot see them as value for money. When a late model iPhone costs as much as a big ass TV, I am forced to ask. Myself, what is the actual value I am getting from this device?

Hahahaha. That is why I want him to use his mouth to explain for me. Better like 11,12,13 or maybe 14. Better because the phone fit wash clothe for her? What exactly is better when most iPhone users in Nigeria do not know 50% of its features/functions.

With iPhone, I work with my budget. Then narrow it down to the one they won’t forcefully phase out in the next 2-4 years.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Tallesty1(m): 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
pocohantas:

17 pro max prime.

Why? because it is futuristic and you can use it to give your ancestors latest update on the properties they left behind.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Tallesty1(m): 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Where do you live?
I mean full address
She has deposited the balance in her bank account.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by GloriousGbola: 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
pocohantas:

Hahahaha. That is why I want him to use his mouth to explain for me. Better like 11,12,13 or maybe 14. Better because the phone fit wash clothe for her? What exactly is better when most iPhone users in Nigeria do not know 50% of its features/functions.

With iPhone, I work with my budget. Then narrow it down to the one they won’t forcefully phase out in the next 2-4 years.

your average nigerian is always complaining about phone sucking data. are they the ones that will start buying and subscribing to apps on the apple store? the free data tier is 5gb, barely enough to back up the device to the cloud. To copy files to and from your iphone without too much hassle, you need itunes, and you need to know what you are doing.

las las people will buy iphone 13 and all they will do with it is play free games that they will never update because 'mtn is always eating my data'

there was a debate on twitter last year where some so called artist or photographer claimed she bought an iphone 13 so she could do 'graphics work' . how she intended to do graphics work on a 7 inch screen . . .na she biko

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
Tallesty1:
She has deposited the balance in her bank account.

Her family will withdraw it when we kidnap her.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Tallesty1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Her family will withdraw it when we kidnap her.
She is vaccinated

3 Likes

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Weirdcamila: 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
pocohantas:

Poco poco
This iPhone will soon be outdated .
From x upwards would have been better .
I don’t have any bad thing in mind , I am not Also saying she didn’t try.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by pocohantas(f): 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
Weirdcamila:

Poco poco
This iPhone will soon be outdated .
From x upwards would have been better .
I don’t have any bad thing in mind , I am not Also saying she didn’t try.

Okay. Thank you for the clarification.
I can’t tell iPhones on sight. I must commend you guys that can tell them apart, despite how they roll out similar looking phones “every 3 months”.

Tallesty1:

17 pro max prime.

Why? because it is futuristic and you can use it to give your ancestors latest update on the properties they left behind.

Na that one I wan buy next. Shey 200k go run am? With pouch, screen guard and extra charger.

6 Likes

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by pocohantas(f): 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
GloriousGbola:

your average nigerian is always complaining about phone sucking data. are they the ones that will start buying and subscribing to apps on the apple store? the free data tier is 5gb, barely enough to back up the device to the cloud. To copy files to and from your iphone without too much hassle, you need itunes, and you need to know what you are doing.

las las people will buy iphone 13 and all they will do with it is play free games that they will never update because 'mtn is always eating my data'

there was a debate on twitter last year where some so called artist or photographer claimed she bought an iphone 13 so she could do 'graphics work' . how she intended to do graphics work on a 7 inch screen . . .na she biko

Lmao. Graphics indeed! Why she no buy MacBook at least? I guess she meant to create content for TikTok and IG. All na “graphics”!

Does iPhone really suck data? I am yet to notice this sha. If you spend all day on applications that are heavy on data, then data would be sucked na. I am sure it is not productivity apps sucking their data sha.

7 Likes

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Weirdcamila: 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
pocohantas:

Okay. Thank you for the clarification.
I can’t tell iPhones on sight. I must commend you guys that can tell them apart, despite how they roll out similar looking phones “every 3 months”.

Na that one I wan buy next. Shey 200k go run am? With pouch, screen guard and extra charger.

It’s easy to know from the position of the camera

4 Likes

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Tallesty1(m): 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
pocohantas:

You go collect change sef and it comes with extra battery and screen just in case.

I don't use pouch for phones though, never deemed it necessary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Ishilove: 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
iphone wetin be this sef? Iphone 7? undecided

Congrats ahnie grin
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by pocohantas(f): 5:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
Tallesty1:

You go collect change sef and it comes with extra battery and screen just in case.

I don't use pouch for phones though, never deemed it necessary

I never used to o. Na iPhone make me learn everything. Even screen-guard. Lol @ extra screen. That is premium!

Weirdcamila:

It’s easy to know from the position of the camera

Trust me, it is not. I can’t for the life of me tell what iPhone is up there. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Houseofglam7(f): 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr / NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification / Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.