Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,151 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Jigawa Records First Case Of Coronavirus - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jigawa Records First Case Of Coronavirus (18794 Views)

Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case / Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case / Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa Records First Case Of Coronavirus by Cruzzygraphics4: 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
Watch this little Nigga he gat the best flow Rema second

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvBe1gaYtdQ
Re: Jigawa Records First Case Of Coronavirus by Collins300(m): 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
Make i do they go my village
Re: Jigawa Records First Case Of Coronavirus by Blaze232(m): 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
shocked
Jigawa u people should handle ur problems
Re: Jigawa Records First Case Of Coronavirus by Kingsintei(m): 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
hmmmmmm set Awon Covid19 geng... Taking over..
Re: Jigawa Records First Case Of Coronavirus by Khayceeofficial(m): 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
Just giving distractions to loot even the unlootable...

Shame on our leaders DEALERS

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Records First Case Of Coronavirus by dingbang(m): 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
I'm just allergic to people coming close to me.
Re: Jigawa Records First Case Of Coronavirus by ajimotoke(m): 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Spreading fast to 36 States God help us, oya let donations Start pls, remaining states what are you waiting for? No coro, no donations grin grin
Re: Jigawa Records First Case Of Coronavirus by Idris00(m): 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
But dis case na audio

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Records First Case Of Coronavirus by Martinola(m): 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
We are getting bleeped
Re: Jigawa Records First Case Of Coronavirus by Olavic7(m): 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
Good news for you during this lock down period instead of you sitting down at home doing nothing, while your subscription is wasting, let me teach you how to make money with your phone. Note: it a legit buisness and it won't spend you any money, click and let me guide you through:
https:///I9gtY8veOBfA7kMkDq5cQb
Re: Jigawa Records First Case Of Coronavirus by osilamah77(m): 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
After 14 days of lock down.. Do dey allow strangers to come into the state? Or they import the virus.... Naija i hail oooo

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Records First Case Of Coronavirus by micxwell(m): 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
osilamah77:
After 14 days of lock down.. Do dey allow strangers to come into the state? Or they import the virus.... Naija i hail oooo
Pass me not o' gentle saviour... They must have their own share cheesy
Re: Jigawa Records First Case Of Coronavirus by LowerPriceData0(m): 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
Interesting. Get COVID-19 Case in your State and Get Paid

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Records First Case Of Coronavirus by Waspy(m): 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
Xisnin:
Lagos is supposedly on lockdown and hundreds are moving in and out every day.
Sadly,
there is a lot of politics and free money in this whole brouhaha
Re: Jigawa Records First Case Of Coronavirus by Roon9(m): 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ekakamba:

Since he was tested by Kano team in Kano State, can they please send him back to Kano Isolation Centre?

Jigawa should remain in League 2. undecided

No NAaaa... Non league
Re: Jigawa Records First Case Of Coronavirus by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
Kai!!!!! They will still use this one for political agenda. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Records First Case Of Coronavirus by Angelfrost(m): 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
How does a case tested and declared positive in Kano become an index case in Jigawa??! Is it that some states are just eager and hungry to be in the Covid-19 line up??!... This is quite amusing and equally disturbing!!! grin undecided

Maybe there might be an element of truth in the rumors that there's a certain largesse attached to reporting cases in states... We will never know!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jigawa Records First Case Of Coronavirus by Adakintroy2: 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
Now that there is money being shared among state. Every state will have patient. That I know.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Records First Case Of Coronavirus by Rapmoney(m): 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
Scam to deceive the gullible.
Re: Jigawa Records First Case Of Coronavirus by Charly68: 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
I hope they are fully prepared in that state ..
Re: Jigawa Records First Case Of Coronavirus by Olarewaju89: 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
E U money loading..
Re: Jigawa Records First Case Of Coronavirus by stasius: 9:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
BABU CORONA grin angry angry grin grin grin grin grin

Babu corona grin grin grin grin grin

Babu corona grin grin grin grin
Re: Jigawa Records First Case Of Coronavirus by BAMSRAY(m): 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
gradually they want to spread the virus to the whole 37 state God pass them

una go do tire
Re: Jigawa Records First Case Of Coronavirus by Farki: 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
Jflex07:
Northerners should brace up for more index cases.The truth is that if the vaccine or cure to this virus is not found soon, then the future is bleak for Northerners and Nigeria at large.

The future of the North was already bleak, COVID-19 is just accelerating the process.
Re: Jigawa Records First Case Of Coronavirus by ojaysam25(m): 9:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
it spreading very fast....15 states remaining.
Re: Jigawa Records First Case Of Coronavirus by Chekwube1989(m): 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Every states now want to eat the national cake if you know you know
Re: Jigawa Records First Case Of Coronavirus by Alwaysachick: 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
Transported from Mano?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Rules That ‘total Abstinence Is The Best Option’ Must Be Written On Condom / Hypertension: The Silent Killer / South Africa Records 13 Cases Of Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.