Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

The War Against Coronavirus: A Story To Be Told To Our Children In The Future - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The War Against Coronavirus: A Story To Be Told To Our Children In The Future (161 Views)

Plateau Governor, Lalong Recovers From Coronavirus A Week After Testing Positive / Adamawa Records First Case Of Coronavirus, A Returnee From Kano / People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The War Against Coronavirus: A Story To Be Told To Our Children In The Future by TerryMctola077(m): 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hello to all NLanders in the house, Lately I have been having thoughts regarding this whole coronavirus situation and I came to a conclusion that in the future, this will definitely be a very good and at the same time, a tragic story to tell our children or grandchildren.
Therefore I would like everyone, if u are interested, to share how u would share this story to them.
Whether it is stupid or reasonable, it is all allowed. After all it is gonna be your children or grandchildren that is gonna listen to it.
It doesn't matter how you put it.
Re: The War Against Coronavirus: A Story To Be Told To Our Children In The Future by phelonrays: 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
Just pray I survive sha.......

I go start from football… how a desperate team tried to secure premier league then …………………… grin

Moving on; Propagandist were everywhere instilling fear on their gullible; about the almighty 5G network.………

Then………

how I could've mistakenly become a daddy when I wasn't prepared( due to the lockdown)..

How I almost become broke overnight cheesy

The gist would be endless grincheesy

1 Like

Re: The War Against Coronavirus: A Story To Be Told To Our Children In The Future by TerryMctola077(m): 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lol...
Thats one hell of a story you have there

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Total Cases Hit 627 As Nigeria Records 86 New Cases In Less Than 24hrs / Covid 19:DG SEA Meets Paramount Ruler Of Calabar Municipality, Solicits Support. / Birth Control- The Best Natural Family Planning Methods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.