Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

New Nairaland Profile Update Is Your New Gold Mine, See Why!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Nairaland Profile Update Is Your New Gold Mine, See Why!!! (904 Views)

A New Gold Mine Found / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) / Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Nairaland Profile Update Is Your New Gold Mine, See Why!!! by autofreak2020(m): 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hello everyone!

We all know how Nairaland is fast becoming a huge asset, it is incredible to most of us. Despite the new development within the forum, we still find it difficult to leave.

Why are most businessmen still here?

It is because of the traffic, in 21st century business, inside traffic is where the money issmiley

NLand has given me the opportunity to make more money legitimately.

The new update is another gold you have to leverage.

I just logged in to my account today, what I saw blew my mind!!!

Much kisses to Seun and his team....

What the new update means?

It means that every time you create a post or make comment on someone's post, your signature will be seen by other users. Try it now and see.

Get your mind together and use your signature as rare opportunity to tell the world about yourself and your business.

You can't get this even on Facebook!

How to get started?

Now go and edit your profile, scroll to signature and add your selling point precisely. See the screenshot below for insight.

For instance, my signature say 'I am business consultant, author of business guides and lead strategist at Kobobrand. I will improve your business sales by 1000%.'

Yours may be shorter, it depends on you.

Did you get value from this post? Yeah or Nil

puskin, dominique, naijacutee and FOD
Please can you help push this to the front, so more users would be aware. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: New Nairaland Profile Update Is Your New Gold Mine, See Why!!! by Queenyprinxex(f): 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Plenty talks untop nothing.
Re: New Nairaland Profile Update Is Your New Gold Mine, See Why!!! by autofreak2020(m): 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
NB: The new update will work against you if you are a stroll or most of your activities are not value to forum users. You need to be cautious and ask yourself why you are here.
Re: New Nairaland Profile Update Is Your New Gold Mine, See Why!!! by autofreak2020(m): 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
Queenyprinxex:
Plenty talks untop nothing.

Nevertheless, I hope you got value from it.
Re: New Nairaland Profile Update Is Your New Gold Mine, See Why!!! by otipoju(m): 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: New Nairaland Profile Update Is Your New Gold Mine, See Why!!! by autofreak2020(m): 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
Your profile can open unlimited potential to you, I can also shut down opportunities. You should be concerned about what you use it for and how you use it.
Re: New Nairaland Profile Update Is Your New Gold Mine, See Why!!! by autofreak2020(m): 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
otipoju:

What??

I want to see you implement what you learned from the post, that is the only way I know that you got value.
Re: New Nairaland Profile Update Is Your New Gold Mine, See Why!!! by otipoju(m): 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
autofreak2020:

What??

I want to see you implement what you learned from the post, that is the only way I know that you got value.

I joined nairaland six good years before you.

Your signature being public is not a new feature. It's been there for ages.
Re: New Nairaland Profile Update Is Your New Gold Mine, See Why!!! by autofreak2020(m): 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
otipoju:

I joined nairaland six good years before you.

Your signature being public is not a new feature. It's been there for ages.

Awesome! You have been here for a long time. Twale!

But you know that the signature does not follow your around, that's why you see users referring others to check their signatures. It is a new addition to the interface.

Now, that's a thing of the past, you don't need to refer others any longer, your signature is right there below your comment.

This is a BIG improvement in UX/UI for me.

Cheers!
Re: New Nairaland Profile Update Is Your New Gold Mine, See Why!!! by thorrvik55(m): 9:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
autofreak2020:

Awesome! You have been here for a long time. Twale!

But you know that the signature does not follow your around, that's why you see users referring others to check their signatures. It is a new addition to the interface.

Now, that's a thing of the past, you don't need to refer others any longer, your signature is right there below your comment.

This is a BIG improvement in UX/UI for me.

Cheers!

Lol... grin cheesy grin

U can't be serious
Re: New Nairaland Profile Update Is Your New Gold Mine, See Why!!! by autofreak2020(m): 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
thorrvik55:

Lol... grin cheesy grin

U can't be serious

You have second opinion?
Re: New Nairaland Profile Update Is Your New Gold Mine, See Why!!! by mmmnaija: 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
TESTING 123
Re: New Nairaland Profile Update Is Your New Gold Mine, See Why!!! by Queenyprinxex(f): 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
thorrvik55:

Lol... grin cheesy grin

U can't be serious

That guy is just a clown. grin

(1) (Reply)

Hit Me Up For Your Paypal Account Creation / List Of 5 High Demand & Fast Selling Products To Sell Online In Nigeria / Money Mistakenly Transferred To Another Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.