Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Money Mistakenly Transferred To Another Person - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Mistakenly Transferred To Another Person (786 Views)

Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account / Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady / If I Spend Money Mistakenly Deposited Into My Bank Account, What Will Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Mistakenly Transferred To Another Person by ANA1: 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
Good evening guys, please help me, I just mistakenly transferred money into another person's account from my GT account to sterling Bank. I have raised the issue but I don't like the way the bank is handling the issue. Please if anyone can help me, I will provide the necessary details. Thank you
Re: Money Mistakenly Transferred To Another Person by Enskynelson(m): 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
This hard time o. Hmm... Sorry ehn.
Re: Money Mistakenly Transferred To Another Person by FemiHKE(m): 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
Why not my account naa why
Re: Money Mistakenly Transferred To Another Person by falcon01: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
send 100 naira with your Phone number as description if the person is good he will call you

1 Like

Re: Money Mistakenly Transferred To Another Person by lindywane(m): 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
is the person denying that he received it?
guys check out my signature for ur flight bookings
Re: Money Mistakenly Transferred To Another Person by hedonistic: 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
Some of you can be incredibly careless sha, and you deserve the consequences of your carelessness.

How can you transfer money to the wrong account when the beneficiary's name is always displayed for confirmation?

7 Likes

Re: Money Mistakenly Transferred To Another Person by ojun50(m): 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
Op is it dat you people don't read instructions before sending money...... If the bank is not help matter is because dey have bigger issue at hand.
Re: Money Mistakenly Transferred To Another Person by ANA1: 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
Guys please ,it was a mistake and I don't think anyone is above that. I don't have the person's contact, I would have made the move to call. The person's name is Oyebanjo Bolanle Anota, if anyone knows the person, I will truly appreciate your help. Thank you
Re: Money Mistakenly Transferred To Another Person by Dami12345: 11:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
ANA1:
Guys please ,it was a mistake and I don't think anyone is above that. I don't have the person's contact, I would have made the move to call. The person's name is Oyebanjo Bolanle Anita, if anyone knows the person, I will truly appreciate your help. Thank you

Amt? There's a way to recover.
Re: Money Mistakenly Transferred To Another Person by ANA1: 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
Oyebanjo Bolanle Anota, anyone please help me find this person.
Re: Money Mistakenly Transferred To Another Person by ANA1: 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
Dami12345:

Amt? There's a way to recover.
Please I am in a dilemma so I don't need a scammer. Thank you anyway
Re: Money Mistakenly Transferred To Another Person by CJIDEX(m): 12:41am On Jun 29, 2020
ANA1:
Good evening guys, please help me, I just mistakenly transferred money into another person's account from my GT account to sterling Bank. I have raised the issue but I don't like the way the bank is handling the issue. Please if anyone can help me, I will provide the necessary details. Thank you

Sorry about it bro..

First thing, contact your account officer or go to the customer care department of the nearest branch of your bank and possibly request a PND (post no debit) on the receiving account.

You can then contact a lawyer to assist you obtain a reversal order in court. (Our Law office renders this kind of legal service). You will be required to print out your statement of account indicating the particular transfer.
I stand to be corrected that you cannot reverse the wrong transfer without a court order.
Cheers . feel free to contact on (08060672567)
Re: Money Mistakenly Transferred To Another Person by ANA1: 12:50am On Jun 29, 2020
CJIDEX:

Sorry about it bro..

First thing, contact your account officer or go to the customer care department of the nearest branch of your bank and possibly request a PND (post no debit) on the receiving account.

You can then contact a lawyer to assist you obtain a reversal order in court. (Our Law office renders this kind of legal service). You will be required to print out your statement of account indicating the particular transfer.
I stand to be corrected that you cannot reverse the wrong transfer without a court order.
Cheers . feel free to contact on (08060672567)
Ok, thank you but I contacted my bank instantly and generated an erroneous delivery but is taking too long.
Re: Money Mistakenly Transferred To Another Person by ANA1: 12:54am On Jun 29, 2020
I came to the forum because I know a GT bank staff or sterling Bank staff could help me speed up the process, at least one of them will be on this forum. Please guys help me out
Re: Money Mistakenly Transferred To Another Person by ANA1: 6:05am On Jun 29, 2020
Please mod, help me push this to the front page for more view and help. Thank you
Re: Money Mistakenly Transferred To Another Person by Gee64: 6:53am On Jun 29, 2020
Someone stole my identity and used it to open an account on Globus Bank and transferred my money in my UBA Account to place a bet and cashed out using the fake Globus Bank account he opened using my name and address..even my BVN.
Re: Money Mistakenly Transferred To Another Person by Dami12345: 7:18am On Jun 29, 2020
ANA1:

Please I am in a dilemma so I don't need a scammer. Thank you anyway

Smh.

I can recover anything above 150k.
I asked about the amount cause i can't stress myself in getting back 5k.
If its above, we settle on a fee, i get your money back and you pay me for my time and knowledge.

Note: this is what i do. I can get your reversal back by the end of this week.
Re: Money Mistakenly Transferred To Another Person by ANA1: 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dami12345:

Smh.

If its above, we settle on a fee, i get your money back and you pay me for my time and knowledge.

Do you work in a bank, which bank?
Re: Money Mistakenly Transferred To Another Person by sawdickwest: 11:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dami12345:

Smh.

can you help me, I was scammed on 100k,the scammer use GTBank, can you help me out?
Re: Money Mistakenly Transferred To Another Person by ANA1: 12:01am On Jul 01, 2020
Hello guys, I just realized that if you make this kind of mistake, please don't wait, just go to the nearest court and get order, that will restrict the person from using the account to withdraw. Please let us tripple check any transaction before going ahead. Thank you very much.

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can One Start With 100k? / Generate Daily Income With Your Vehicle From The Comfort Of Your Home / How Do I Deposit Fund Into My Payoneer Card At A Cheap Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.