Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Abba Kyari Is Dead! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Is Dead! (198386 Views)

APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary / "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by sayso: 1:25am On Apr 18, 2020
linearity:
My fears now is, who is going to take over the affairs of this country and the duties of the Presidency.

We know, we don’t have a President and he was our President, the same God that help the fatherless, should continue to help us.
you think Wike did not know before barking like rabbid dogs yesterday?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Olisaonyish(m): 1:26am On Apr 18, 2020
nigga go to twitter
MadeINchenzen2:
rocktation

lalasticlala

Mynd44

This news is unverified. You guys have been in the FP business for a while to know better, No press or media has published this yet and u push it to the front page. This could be fake news.

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by ensamy(m): 1:26am On Apr 18, 2020
Buhari go just vex lock Nigeria indefinitely shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by noisy45(m): 1:26am On Apr 18, 2020
linearity:
My fears now is, who is going to take over the affairs of this country and the duties of the Presidency.

We know, we don’t have a President and he was our President, the same God that help the fatherless, should continue to help us.

Daura the former DSS boss or Babagana Kingigbe are the next possible chief of staff
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Carlanderson: 1:26am On Apr 18, 2020
remain buhari and that minister of humanitarian to the almagiries to die. I don talk my mind o.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by demmanuel78(m): 1:27am On Apr 18, 2020
RIP
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by GFELOG2018: 1:27am On Apr 18, 2020
ASO ROCK??Abatcha,Stella,YaAdua ,Kyari .....All the Administration from 1999 till date ...God have Mercy on his Soul.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Abubakar1ooo(m): 1:27am On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by JBL316: 1:27am On Apr 18, 2020
Prince Tony Momoh,a former Minister of Information on Monday said Abba Kyari, the Chief of Staff to the President who is currently receiving treatment after testing positive to Coronavirus is entitled to his privacy.

Please Kyari's death issa private matter. I beg make we leave the man make e die im die. Bye!

The Commissioner for Health Lagos State, Professor Akin Abayomi also said he was not aware of Kyari’s whereabout in Lagos.
According to him “I’m not aware of the Chief of Staff’s itinerary, so I don’t know where he is, we chat on WhatsApp but I cannot tell where he is from our chat.

“We are exchanging information but I haven’t asked him for his location. He seems to be well and happy and we are exchanging information on strategic issues. It has been a long time since we talked about his health. I presume he has made a full recovery.”

This same people will come and tell us to stay at home that palliates are coming and u expect people to believe them. Lying dungs! At ur age.....keep lying Covik-19 will catch up with all dem people whom have brought Naija to this level!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Abubakar1ooo(m): 1:27am On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Temysteve(m): 1:27am On Apr 18, 2020
sainteve4r:
How true is this?
Confirmed
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by essenjack(m): 1:27am On Apr 18, 2020
I can't type R.I.P.
All I can say is glory be to God.
The God that did it for Abba Kyari should do it for other enemies of Nigeria(Cabals) & the ones that are trying to syphon the COVID-19 donation funds.
Isee!
Amen!!
Ishin Allah!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by akilo1: 1:28am On Apr 18, 2020
When kemi announced it people call her name's .. Respec t that woman

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by ensamy(m): 1:29am On Apr 18, 2020
I hope the remains will be cremated .... shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by slimanyd: 1:29am On Apr 18, 2020
salford1:

Kemi made the comment like a week to 2 weeks ago. Kyari is a Muslim. Do you think Muslim would not bury him for that long?
Kemi just made her prediction based on outcomes from studies in China and Italy i.e. Kyari's age.

Ask yourself. When did yaradua died and when was he later announced dead official. Seems you dont know what power and money can do. Away with religion .

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 18, 2020
RIP
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Galactico4ever(m): 1:29am On Apr 18, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

IS IT IRONIC THAT PEOPLE WHO DO NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT HOSPITALS IN HIS COUNTRY EVEN IN WHEN HE HAVE HEADACHE GO TO UK, WHEN IN HIS GREATEST HOUR OF NEED DEAD IN THE SAME HOSPITAL THAT THEM NO GIVE A DAMN ABOUT!

AUNTY KEMI YOU BE COMPLETE AMEBO NUMBER ONE
Why am i here? wetin concern me with your aunty kemi?? Las Las Be Careful
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by MansoryMX(m): 1:30am On Apr 18, 2020
toluxa1:
If Aunty Kemi tells you you’re dead, just accept that it’s your ghost wandering about.

That woman eh! I think she is the real leader of that undertakers group. Mennn this news sweet me well well o. Highness na river this night

12 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Greizman: 1:30am On Apr 18, 2020
Fowl yansh Don open!!! With all the secrecy.
Its high time all these politicians took stock and learn from this.

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Roozzaay(m): 1:30am On Apr 18, 2020
Fellow vanity crew, please signify if you're online now, there's an emergency meeting. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by MagnumDealzNG: 1:30am On Apr 18, 2020
100%
sainteve4r:
How true is this?
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by DEROX: 1:30am On Apr 18, 2020
cheesy God of osinbajo may his soul rest in pieces

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by odinga1of: 1:30am On Apr 18, 2020
sainteve4r:
How true is this?

Aso Rock Media announced it, u are still doubting the credibility

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by ProudBornoBoy(m): 1:30am On Apr 18, 2020
He never helped us during the insurgency when he had the power to do so, No Sad Giving.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by nervorum: 1:30am On Apr 18, 2020
Prov.11.10 (MSB) - The whole city celebrates when the godly succeed; they shout for joy when the godless die.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by boom99(m): 1:31am On Apr 18, 2020
Adejal:
Inalilahi-wa-ina ilaehi rojiun. May Almighty Allah overlook his shortcomings and grant him Janat Fridaus

over look what? what ever u sow.....

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Kaa4(m): 1:31am On Apr 18, 2020
He didn't have the opportunity to repent.
May Nigerian turn better after him, especially for those in government who have turn Covid-19 into money making venture; may they repent before all opportunity is lost.
That's one Nigerian President who didn't sit. The de-facto President of his time, who turned the de-jure President into a puppet.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Temysteve(m): 1:31am On Apr 18, 2020
sarrki:

Where is your morals?

Every soul shall taste deAth

Ask your dad about your grandfather
calm down! you don't even knw the motive behind is laughter, probably still shock in disbelief.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 18, 2020
WOW! ...................may his soul RIP
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by ensamy(m): 1:32am On Apr 18, 2020
He traveled instead of Osibanjo and now died Osibanjo's possible die shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin R.I.P

11 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by ahnie: 1:32am On Apr 18, 2020
What a loss...
May Allah Grant him safe passage.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (49) (Reply)

Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.