Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Abba Kyari Is Dead! - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Is Dead! (198390 Views)

APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary / "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Duru009(m): 1:39am On Apr 18, 2020
What a life ........

Vanity upon vanity....

Osinbajo is free at last !
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by SharonLoveth(f): 1:40am On Apr 18, 2020
mynd1:
U r an idi.ot
What are you doing to the condition of your dad from the picture below you this mother4ka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Moji12(f): 1:40am On Apr 18, 2020
They thought we would be at the recieving end due to their negligence never knew they were digging their own graves gradually.

Poor health facilities.....they never believed they would have a taste of their own medicine when karma will knock on their doors.

They never imagine a day like this would come when the table would turn around and bushmeat will catch the hunter hmmmmm.

Well let this serve as a lesson to whomever it may concern. RIP

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Temysteve(m): 1:40am On Apr 18, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Things learnt from the Covid-19 pandemic
1. Scientists are more important than pastors. We need more doctors than Men of God (MOGs).

2. We live in connected world, what affects China affects Nigeria, Belgium, Ghana etc..... We should be our brothers keeper.

3. The most important thing in life is life itself and the most important people is family.

4. Cooking skill is a survival skill.

5. Health care budget is more important than defense budget.

6. Biological weapons are more potent than military missiles

7. The border should be the human body not country borders. We should stop the virus from getting into man not man from getting into our borders.

8. Many pastors are more concerned about tithes and offering than salvation.

9. A lot of things can wait, church, jumat service, weddings, birthday, board meeting, etc.

10. African govt need to invest in the basics - education, healthcare, database, electricity, internet, refuse disposal, food, security etc

11. The world has abundant supply of stupid people across borders

12. World power is beyond financial nor military weapons but knowledge based and bioscience.

13. It is not the end of time nor Antichrist rather an avenue to know that there are more hidden facts that are more dangerous than known facts

14. Planning is Paramount as well as savings to the survival of mankind.
Vain babbling is all I can read.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Monday60655(m): 1:40am On Apr 18, 2020
He died long ago. So you don't have any option than to announce it.

14 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 18, 2020
Throwback:
Many wished him dead, but the humanity in us would grief such a loss as reality dawns.

He died serving his country, having contracted the disease on an official mission to Germany.

"Seek not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee."
sharap joor you this tribalist

7 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Lillee: 1:40am On Apr 18, 2020
Fire started burning all the big big offices, then he died. Hmmmmm Abi him die since , then fire come do some work before dem announce? Just wondering oooo.im confused. May his soul rest in peace.

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Zyzxx10: 1:40am On Apr 18, 2020
[quote author=jolarify4 post=88562438]0168213659 gtb God bless you [/quote.
Hmmm
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Zoroaster: 1:41am On Apr 18, 2020
Why not bubu?
R.i.p though

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Deltayankeeboi: 1:42am On Apr 18, 2020
This news tastes like music to my ears.

I go kill chicken take celebrate am.

cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Lambarry1: 1:42am On Apr 18, 2020
If this government can peacefully and successfully manage this news long after kemi olunloyo first broke the news, isnt it possible for this same government to stage mangingly plant Jubril in aso rock peacefully and successfully in place of Long dead Buhari??

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Anambralstson: 1:42am On Apr 18, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

Typical example of the hatred igbos carry around
And your Yoruba tribe are not rejoicing over his death? Why calling out Igbos Idi.t?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Kdon2: 1:42am On Apr 18, 2020
Melezenawii:
Chief of Staff to the President, Mallam Abba Kyari, passes on

https://mobile.twitter.com/FemAdesina/status/1251295558112870400
When God chooses to touch the untouchable!

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:43am On Apr 18, 2020
Aunty Kemi was right afterall

I've never doubted her journalism

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by ikorodureporta: 1:43am On Apr 18, 2020
d man don die since joor.... na bcoz of Ramadan dem announce am
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by SharonLoveth(f): 1:43am On Apr 18, 2020
LET'S RESPECT AgentNairaland SHE ONCE SAID WE SHALL HEAR BREAKING NEWS SOONEST AND NOW COMES THE NEWS

https://www.nairaland.com/5769761/osagie-ehanire-silent-question-abba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Throwback: 1:43am On Apr 18, 2020
slimanyd:

Ask yourself. When did yaradua died and when was he later announced dead official. Seems you dont know what power and money can do. Away with religion .

Yar'Adua died when he was announced as dead.

You have no evidence he died earlier, while evidence abounds by the many presidency officials and religious leaders that got to see him alive and conscious, but not communicative.

So please enough of this beer parlour mentality that every rumour is true.

If Buhari were to die of Corona virus in July, you are the type who would claim he had died in March, further claiming that an imposter was the Buhari you saw alive in April.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by braine(m): 1:44am On Apr 18, 2020
What!
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Zoroaster: 1:44am On Apr 18, 2020
essenjack post=88562389[b:
]I can't type R.I.P.[/b]
All I can say is glory be to God.
The God that did it for Abba Kyari should do it for other enemies of Nigeria(Cabals) & the ones that are trying to syphon the COVID-19 donation funds.
Isee!
Amen!!
Ishin Allah!!!
bruh

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Jaqenhghar: 1:44am On Apr 18, 2020
Faponmile:
May his soul rest in peace. In Africa we don't speak I'll of the dead. My concern now is who fills his shoes. Will his exit rupture Buhari's kitchen cabinet at the seams? Is there likely to be a backlash? Fighting and infighting? Conspiracies?
Can Buhari hold his house together? In the rumbles in his home, and in APC, he was famous for his reticence.
I fear for Nigeria.
Oh I do. If a man's deeds are ill, I'll speak about it. Dead men dont bite. I wont sit and pretend that the dead person was a good person when alive. Same way if I die, I want to people to refer to my deeds . Good or vad

10 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by jidmas2011(m): 1:44am On Apr 18, 2020
Kemi u are right u said it....rip

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Queenserah26(f): 1:44am On Apr 18, 2020
RIP Abba Kyari
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by fujirice: 1:44am On Apr 18, 2020
dollarnaira:
If Boris Johnson did not fix his healthcare where would he had run to? Fix your local hospitals.!!
Boris Johnson did not fix sh*t!
You guys will just be talking anyhow.
They have a working health system bro.
Even though I don’t give a damn about the deceased Kyari, he’s not only to be blamed.
ALL of our balless leaders have a share of the blame from Azikiwe to Buhari!
They have all failed and continue to fail!
I just pray this Corona mows more of them down so that the remaining will start thinking home.

I’m sorry for my outburst but I can’t help it anymore!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by guy222: 1:44am On Apr 18, 2020
nkwuocha1:
Lol
useless animal with no single moral

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by KunleyY19(m): 1:45am On Apr 18, 2020
JBL316:
Prince Tony Momoh,a former Minister of Information on Monday said Abba Kyari, the Chief of Staff to the President who is currently receiving treatment after testing positive to Coronavirus is entitled to his privacy.

Please Kyari's death issa private matter. I beg make we leave the man make e die im die. Bye!

The Commissioner for Health Lagos State, Professor Akin Abayomi also said he was not aware of Kyari’s whereabout in Lagos.
According to him “I’m not aware of the Chief of Staff’s itinerary, so I don’t know where he is, we chat on WhatsApp but I cannot tell where he is from our chat.

“We are exchanging information but I haven’t asked him for his location. He seems to be well and happy and we are exchanging information on strategic issues. It has been a long time since we talked about his health. I presume he has made a full recovery.”

This same people will come and tell us to stay at home that palliates are coming and u expect people to believe them. Lying dungs! At ur age.....keep lying Covik-19 will catch up with all dem people whom have brought Naija to this level!

Baba he his a Muslim and a northerner, If he had died since he would have been buried since. Religion is Religion... No rules can be bent for any man...

RIP to him!

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 18, 2020
2189676119 zenith bank..boss na.my aza be that. thanks
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:45am On Apr 18, 2020
MagnumDealzNG:
lol, wait is it same Kemi Olunoyo

Kemi announce it first but people abused her

Meaning the man ha long died but the Abuja cabals dey cover the news

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by jojo1415: 1:46am On Apr 18, 2020
grin

7 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by nkwuocha1: 1:46am On Apr 18, 2020
guy222:
useless animal with no single moral

grin grin grin
You go sleep las las.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Throwback: 1:46am On Apr 18, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
sharap joor you this tribalist

Even at such sombre news, your troubled soul cannot find solace?

You are worse than your father Lucifer.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Romeo3(m): 1:46am On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:

What are you doing to the condition of your dad from the picture below you this mother4ka
wow. Chill. Parental insults are bad
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by wman(m): 1:46am On Apr 18, 2020
Duru009:
What a life ........

Vanity upon vanity....

Osinbajo is free at last !

Not yet. They'll find another replacement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (49) (Reply)

Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.