Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? (86744 Views)

Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / Barely 24 Hours , Abba Kyari Was Admitted, Aisha Buhari Fires Villa's Perm Sec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 18, 2020
GuestLog:
It seems you're still a novice to politics or you're simply a paid BMC to discredit and suppress the truth on the media.

Let me educate you...
1: NATIONAL SECURITY: For the sake of government cover ups, secret ops, shady deals, executive interest, opposition parties, 2023 scheming & government interests, Kyari's death may be silenced to cover up loopholes in this administration so that it doesn't fall into wrong hands.

2: POWER TUSSLE: If there's a sudden announcement without proper preparations to cover whatever loophole his death may bring, it'll create anachy at the corridors of power. When positions and cover up plans are perfected, they can announce.

3: PROTECT YOUR KING! The whole idea why he may be kept secret is to protect Buhari. If Abba Kyari falls, Buhari becomes vulnerable to attacks and possibly coup.

4: HIS OFFICE: Kyari's office is the most sensitive in Nigeria. For his sake, INEC, CAC & ACCOUNTANT GENERAL's office has been set ablaze before the announcement. You think it's a coincidence?

If you don't believe any of this then it's obvious you are a cyber mercenary.

YOU ARE ALL JUST GUESSING JUST LIKE THE OP TOO grin

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by SharonLoveth(f): 11:11am On Apr 18, 2020
Roozzaay:

grin grin I pity you guys, by the time you realized we both have common enemy, it's going to be too late then. Enjoy what you're been fed through the controlled media while it last.

Pity yourself..
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 18, 2020
babaolofin:

Your analysis is correct for primitive black nations. For developed countries, a person can be dead, and yet on life support for as long as it is possible or as long as they want. There are several examples all over the world. To come down to black man nations, Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe is the recent one. Only a dead person will not know that late President Musa Yaradua died long time but placed on life support before he was flown to Nigeria without the knowledge of Jonathan with soldiers taking over Airport and streets leading to Aso Rock, while Airport light was switched off.

Kemi Olunloyo is an investigative journalist. Your analysis is good for primitive African Islamic nations where knowledge is an Haram.

Oga nobody has yet to come up with any evidence at all to back up the claims as regards Abba kyari. The op too is only INSINUATING. How primitive can you all be talking without FACTS.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 18, 2020
Officialgarri:
So a Muslim died 2 weeks ago and was preserved just to break the news in the middle of the night so that Nigerians will not cry abi?

Your analysis is correct for primitive black nations. For developed countries, a person can be dead, and yet on life support for as long as it is possible or as long as they want. There are several examples all over the world. To come down to black man nations, Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe is the recent one. Only a dead person will not know that late President Musa Yaradua died long time but placed on life support before he was flown to Nigeria without the knowledge of Jonathan with soldiers taking over Airport and streets leading to Aso Rock, while Airport light was switched off.

Kemi Olunloyo is an investigative journalist. Your analysis is good for primitive African Islamic nations where knowledge is an Haram.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by SharonLoveth(f): 11:13am On Apr 18, 2020
Coronavirus84:

Scallywag.

Nutter
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by GuestLog: 11:19am On Apr 18, 2020
WORDWORLD:

YOU ARE ALL JUST GUESSING JUST LIKE THE OP TOO grin
it's my opinion. I could be wrong 100% or right 50%
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by DAVE5(m): 11:19am On Apr 18, 2020
socialmediaman:
I guess we now know why government offices were getting burned. They kept the news for as long as they could quickly “clean up” dirt before announcing to the public. Shame!

Very pathetic!
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by stasius: 11:20am On Apr 18, 2020
Provost01:
Oga if he was truly dead then, there wont be any wisdom behind concealing the news,again remember he is a muslim,muslims bury their dead immediately. the man just died this night.pray for him if you can instead of all this post that isn't adding up.life goes on.

On the contrary he might have been brain dead long ago but on life support which will still keep the heart pumping and lungs and tissues ventilated/oxygenated.
They might have just pulled off the ventilator yesterday after arriving at a consensus with the deceased family. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by socialmediaman: 11:20am On Apr 18, 2020
Joyfulgal:

You just spoke my mind. I like the way you analyze issues

Thanks
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 18, 2020
WORDWORLD:

Oga nobody as yet to come up with any evidence at all to back up the claims as regards Abba kyari. The op too is only INSINUATING. How primitive can you all be talking without FACTS.

From your English composition, I can understand what I wrote is not clear to you. Somebody asked a question on nairaland few days ago, the question is 'where is Mallam Abba Kyari, what happened to his position as CoS'. Somebody replied that he had since been replaced with Babagana Kingibe. That was a statement that carried weight.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Mummymahdi(f): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2020
Hate bad ooo. In Islam dead body is not kept for another day except if its already late till next day. Abba died yesterday and will b buried today. Gbam
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Xisnin(m): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2020
luluman:
You sound like a kid, yes I will jump at it.But, I'm in the caucus now & may be influenced by the way of life therein.
You are obviously a kid.
From going strawman to doing a 180 on the same issue.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Mastakija(m): 11:22am On Apr 18, 2020
Provost01:
Oga if he was truly dead then, there wont be any wisdom behind concealing the news,again remember he is a muslim,muslims bury their dead immediately. the man just died this night.pray for him if you can instead of all this post that isn't adding up.life goes on.
that's exactly the problem... maybe they didn't want to bury him fast, probably waiting for a miracle to sele LMAO.
And if they disclose this to the public obviously ppl will be questioning them that why aren't they burying him after 24hours according to Islamic belief..
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by collitexnaira(m): 11:22am On Apr 18, 2020
ValCon888:
Kemi was right.

But the important takeaway from Kyari's death is that your viral load matters. If you are talking to 3 people who have the virus, your viral load will be 3x higher than someone who's just talking to 1person who has the virus. That's why some people have mild symptoms and others have severe symptoms.

Once you're infected, your immune system will begin to fight the virus. If your viral load is low, your immune system can succesfully fight the virus before it multiplies. But if your viral load is high, the virus overwhelms your immune system and the next thing is death.

If you're like Abba kyari who had a high viral load and was immunocompromised, then death is inevitable. Even with a ventilator.

And that's the real reason social distancing is important. Not just to prevent you from contacting or infecting others with the virus, but to give yourself a fighting chance if you're infected.

This is a lie. Stop misleading people.
I had to make a research about covid-19 viral load after reading your comment and found out that you were wrong

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 18, 2020
babaolofin:

From your English composition, I can understand what I wrote is not clear to you. Somebody asked a question on nairaland few days ago, the question is 'where is Mallam Abba Kyari, what happened to his position as CoS'. Somebody replied that he had since been replaced with Babagana Kingibe. That was a statement that carried weight.

Oga I no Sabi English but I am more intelligent than you. Come up with FACTS that's all I ask.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by johnnychuks(m): 11:23am On Apr 18, 2020
dont worry you people will hear another one in 2023, his also a Muslim who died view year's back!
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 18, 2020
GuestLog:
it's my opinion. I could be wrong 100% or right 50%

YOU ARE VERY INTELLIGENT WITH THIS RESPONSE OF YOURS. MAKES IT CLEAR ITS JUST AN OPINION NOT FACT.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by luluman: 11:25am On Apr 18, 2020
Xisnin:

You are obviously a kid.
From going strawman to doing a 180 on the same issue.
And have all the time to argue with the kid? Grow sense o
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by enemyofprogress: 11:25am On Apr 18, 2020
Farooq Kperogi April 18, 2020 - Abba Kyari's Death, End of a Surrogate Presidency, and the Coming Chaos

To say I was shocked by Abba Kyari's death would be to tell a lie. Being an asthmatic patient who routinely had "breathing problems" that necessitated periodic trips to London hospitals—in addition to being a diabetic who was older than 65—it would have been nothing short of miraculous if he survived COVID-19.

In spite of who he was, especially the last five years of his life on earth, as a Muslim, I won't speak ill of him in death. But I won't write undeserving and deodorizing posthumous extolments of him, either. That would be as bad as, or even worse than, celebrating his death.

With Kyari's death, Nigeria is now truly leaderless. Buhari is practically in the land of the living dead. He's a breathing mannequin whose only reason for living is to prove he isn't dead in order to justify the continuity of the rule in his name.

Abba Kyari ruled the country on Buhari's behalf. In my viral February 22, 2020 column titled, "The Tragedy of the Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency," this line appeared: "Sometime in the midpoint of last year, a northern retired general told me Abba Kyari said in private that people who vilify him don’t realize that without him Nigeria would be rudderless and descend into chaos."

Now, he is gone, and the chaos he talked about would start in the coming days and weeks. Mamman Daura, Buhari's nephew who introduced Kyari to Buhari, isn't only old (he is now in his early 80's) he is also now isolated from Buhari thanks to Kyari.

Babagana Kingibe who has been acting on Kyari's behalf and who will probably formally replace him, doesn't quite know Buhari in the same way that Abba Kyari did.

There is a yawning, potentially disorienting power vacuum in the presidential villa now, which actually emerged really visibly since Kyari went out of circulation before his eventual death.

Watch out for Aisha Buhari to assert herself more aggressively and to work to grab power in the fashion that Turai Yar'adua did. In fact, she already started this the moment Kyari took ill.

One of the first things Aisha did was to cause Jalal Arabi, Permanent Secretary of the State House and Kyari's dutiful protege, to be redeployed from the Villa.

The remnants of the cabal will, of course, fight back. But the fight between Aisha and members of the cabal who are merely Kyari's proteges, would be a fight in the dark because Buhari who is supposed to intervene is an insentient being who's barely aware he's alive.

The in-fighting will create noticeable cracks in the Buhari group that Osinbajo, Tinubu, and other interest groups would exploit to feather their nests and advance their interests. In other words, in the coming days and months, expect the cessation of any pretense to governance and an unprecedentedly factious, dog-eat-dog, recriminatory fight between competing power blocs.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by tomju(m): 11:26am On Apr 18, 2020
Provost01:
That is the part I don't get. So he was not dead since abi? So who died that Kemi blew the whistle? Or was it a prediction come true? Something I'd not adding up. No one, I repeat no one can get such boldness to announce a death in Aso rock when there was one. DSS would have swooped on her since. But doing so will further escalate the matter. Think.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Kubernetes: 11:26am On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:

You that were not brought up in moral and intolerous deficient suggests that you should be killing Christians right?

lol.
Y are you judging me with the actions of other people?
That's not fear.As such,do not talk bad on the religion but the people.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Franking: 11:27am On Apr 18, 2020
Provost01:

Did u see any dead body to confirm who was buried?
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by GuestLog: 11:27am On Apr 18, 2020
WORDWORLD:

YOU ARE VERY INTELLIGENT WITH THIS RESPONSE OF YOURS. MAKES IT CLEAR ITS JUST AN OPINION NOT FACT.
I made a new post with the write up above
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by mymadam(m): 11:27am On Apr 18, 2020
Gracealone:

Abba Kyari was a Muslim. His remains are yet to be buried.
Are you suggesting that his death was being suppressed for 15 days ? Where could they probably have been keeping his corpse.
Kemi Olunloyo never makes sense out of anything.

shocked The President Yar'adua scenario should be a guide. Died when, announcement made when, and buried when? As far as I remember, Yar'adua died a devout muslim!

This is Nigeria. Food for thought! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by tomju(m): 11:29am On Apr 18, 2020
Gracealone:

You got it wrong.
Yar'adua was brain dead and vegetative for a long time. That was why they flew him out, but was brought home upon being clinically dead.
Do you know if ABBA Kyari was in a coma since,? Nonone knows just yet. My take is simple. Kemi or whoever cannot muster the temerity to announce a death in Aso rock using her verified handle and nothing happens.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by sexuential: 11:29am On Apr 18, 2020
Gracealone:

Abba Kyari was a Muslim. His remains are yet to be buried.
Are you suggesting that his death was being suppressed for 15 days ? Where could they probably have been keeping his corpse.
Kemi Olunloyo never makes sense out of anything.

Use ur head to criticize and not ur mind. If it happened in Yaradua's time, can't it still happen now. So called Muslim, did the Koran state that it is good to maim and kill? Yet, some sect of Muslims enjoy it.

Think and ponder y actually those Chinese doctors came into Nigeria when our doctors were not overwhelmed with d situation on ground.

No insults intended and sorry in advance if u feel so.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:29am On Apr 18, 2020
Kemi even twitted 2 days ago that; they are now ready to announced and just this morning, the news was broken.
From all indications, Kyari died since 2 weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 18, 2020
GuestLog:
I made a new post with the write up above

Okay thank you
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 18, 2020
INTEGRITYA1:
Kemi even twitted 2 days ago that; they are now ready to announced and just this morning, the news was broken.
From all indications, Kyari died since 2 weeks ago.

Lai Muhammad is ready to announce WHAT?!!! grin
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by SharonLoveth(f): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2020
Kubernetes:

lol.
Y are you judging me with the actions of other people?
That's not fear.As such,do not talk bad on the religion but the people.

But you judge me too
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by mymadam(m): 11:32am On Apr 18, 2020
tomju:

Do you know if ABBA Kyari was in a coma since,? Nonone knows just yet. My take is simple. Kemi or whoever cannot muster the temerity to announce a death in Aso rock using her verified handle and nothing happens.

Makes sense. As simple as ABC! undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire / The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) / Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.