Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? (86753 Views)

Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / Barely 24 Hours , Abba Kyari Was Admitted, Aisha Buhari Fires Villa's Perm Sec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by 24hrUplift: 10:32am On Apr 18, 2020
slimprat:
She always right and details in most time but ,she said it April 2 and didn’t mention name.
Muslim must be buried the day the person died ,even if the person died in the midnight,must be buried by 4pm.
Assuming he his a Christian I would have agree that it’s political game,Muslim don’t joke to be buried at the right time.

I wish Christians could take a turn from the Muslims and stop the honor accorded to Dead body. It pains me when I see an elderly woman suffering until dead and later, a house is built for her grave.. Does it make sense? shocked

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Minemrys: 10:32am On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Hmmmm including the 72 virgins kwo?
sista, make u ma sef reas0n am na. Who d0n even go heaven sef?
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by SharonLoveth(f): 10:34am On Apr 18, 2020
Coronavirus84:

Senseless and frustrated people like you are everywhere dis days so I can't continue to talk to you because I know you frustrated already. Ewu Hausa

Hahahahahaha are you now suffering from Dilemma? Who tell you say I be Hausa?? Like I said earlier, ask for your HOT CAMEL URINE that's solution to your problem but if that didn't work for you, quote me I'll prescribe another pills for you... MASS ALARM
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by SharonLoveth(f): 10:35am On Apr 18, 2020
Minemrys:

sista, make u ma sef reas0n am na. Who d0n even go heaven sef?

Muhammad talk say he saw aljannah full of virgins
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Minemrys: 10:35am On Apr 18, 2020
MrWondah:
It’s sad to see Nigerians making a Joke out of Abba Kyari’s death. He was such a Visionary leader who changed the Life of the average Nigerian since his re-election, transformed our health sector and laid down his life for the greater good. RIP Sir, your memory lives on.

which kyari are talking abt? D one fr0m a parallel universe?
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by LedRock: 10:37am On Apr 18, 2020
obailala:
Covid-19 has a very high fatality rate for older folks >65 years old. So the odds of an almost 80 year old Kyari surviving after testing positive was very low from the start. For all we care, this particular case was very easy guess work from madam kemi; similar to all those self acclaimed prophets who predict that "heavy rain will fall in 2021"
Guy I had to log in to say you are very intelligent, most Nigerians are naturally dumb, if can even predict that another politician would die from the Covid-19.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Briskhoffdigita: 10:38am On Apr 18, 2020
Provost01:
Oga if he was truly dead then, there wont be any wisdom behind concealing the news,again remember he is a muslim,muslims bury their dead immediately. the man just died this night.pray for him if you can instead of all this post that isn't adding up.life goes on.

Was Yaradua a Christian........sit down there, 4 this Naija, the headquarters of madness. Anything is fucking possible
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by edoairways: 10:38am On Apr 18, 2020
24hrUplift:

I wish Christians could take a turn from the Muslims and stop the honor accorded to Dead body. It pains me when I see an elderly woman suffering until dead and later, a house is built for her grave.. Does it make sense? shocked
Those burials you see some Christians do are not scriptural, they mix tradition with Christianity.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Vikky014(f): 10:40am On Apr 18, 2020
Provost01:
Oga if he was truly dead then, there wont be any wisdom behind concealing the news,again remember he is a muslim,muslims bury their dead immediately. the man just died this night.pray for him if you can instead of all this post that isn't adding up.life goes on.
Yaradau was a Christian right They probably fixed oxygen hoping that he will come back. Rip to him
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Kfed4ril(m): 10:41am On Apr 18, 2020
Gracealone:

Abba Kyari was a Muslim. His remains are yet to be buried.
Are you suggesting that his death was being suppressed for 15 days ? Where could they probably have been keeping his corpse.
Kemi Olunloyo never makes sense out of anything.

Same thing people said about yar’adua

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Minemrys: 10:41am On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Muhammad talk say he saw aljannah full of virgins
u sure say na him talk am? Me no kn0w that one oh. I'll jux slip quietly fr0m this topic jejeli.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Gabflex: 10:45am On Apr 18, 2020
Gracealone:

Abba Kyari was a Muslim. His remains are yet to be buried.
Are you suggesting that his death was being suppressed for 15 days ? Where could they probably have been keeping his corpse.
Kemi Olunloyo never makes sense out of anything.
what are you saying, that because he was a Muslim thats makes the fact that he died 2 weeks ago fake. lolz
politics is way beyond religion.
u make me laugh
have u forgotten yaraduas's case.
bross this people are more dangerous.
nobody holy

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by justiz5(m): 10:45am On Apr 18, 2020
obailala:
How come everyone is so sure of this? Can you swear on the lives of your loved ones that this is true?
Can you swear on the lives of your loved ones that this is not true?
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by SharonLoveth(f): 10:45am On Apr 18, 2020
Minemrys:

u sure say na him talk am? Me no kn0w that one oh. I'll jux slip quietly fr0m this topic jejeli.

Na him talk am
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Coronavirus84: 10:46am On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Hahahahahaha are you now suffering from Dilemma? Who tell you say I be Hausa?? Like I said earlier, ask for your HOT CAMEL URINE that's solution to your problem but if that didn't work for you, quote me I'll prescribe another pills for you... MASS ALARM
Scallywag.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by obailala(m): 10:47am On Apr 18, 2020
justiz5:

Can you swear on the lives of your loved ones that this is not true?
I can't, and I never made any emphatic claim. You're the one confidently making a conclusion based on a hunch.

So back to you, how are you so sure he died weeks earlier? Can you swear on this your assumption?
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Roozzaay(m): 10:49am On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Killer's Slaves of allah, Hatred Of Christianity, Billions of Islamic militants CANNOT stop Christians and Christianity #wink# Gaskiya
grin grin I pity you guys, by the time you realized we both have common enemy, it's going to be too late then. Enjoy what you're been fed through the controlled media while it last.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 18, 2020
Vikky014:
Yaradau was a Christian right They probably fixed oxygen hoping that he will come back. Rip to him

What do you think may be the wisdom behind concealing Abba Kyari's death?!
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Nizguy(m): 10:51am On Apr 18, 2020
Provost01:

Laws are made for the poor masses... A case study of Yar'adua
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:52am On Apr 18, 2020
She only speculated simply because the public is Not aware of his whereabout
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by justiz5(m): 10:52am On Apr 18, 2020
obailala:
I can't, and I never made any emphatic claim. You're the one confidently making a conclusion based on a hunch.

So back to you, how are you so sure he died weeks earlier? Can you swear on this your assumption?
I do not have to swear to prove my point.

It's you who needs someone to swear before you can take his lines.

Oya go ahead and swear by your loved ones that I am not saying the truth.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Vikky014(f): 10:55am On Apr 18, 2020
WORDWORLD:

What do you think may be the wisdom behind concealing Abba Kyari's death?!
see it

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by luluman: 10:55am On Apr 18, 2020
Xisnin:

Irrelevant.
You will jump with joy if given an appointment today.
The behavior of poor and average Nigerians is exactly like those they insult.
You sound like a kid, yes I will jump at it.But, I'm in the caucus now & may be influenced by the way of life therein.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by luluman: 10:58am On Apr 18, 2020
Xisnin:

Irrelevant.
You will jump with joy if given an appointment today.
The behavior of poor and average Nigerians is exactly like those they insult.
Besides, will the dead man speak up that he should be or not be buried i.mediately? Definitely no, it's those his allies that want to hide one thing or another that can decide so it's possible they hide the true date of his death.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by GuestLog: 11:02am On Apr 18, 2020
Provost01:
It seems you're still a novice to politics or you're simply a paid BMC to discredit and suppress the truth on the media.

Let me educate you...
1: NATIONAL SECURITY: For the sake of government cover ups, secret ops, shady deals, executive interest, opposition parties, 2023 scheming & government interests, Kyari's death may be silenced to cover up loopholes in this administration so that it doesn't fall into wrong hands.

2: POWER TUSSLE: If there's a sudden announcement without proper preparations to cover whatever loophole his death may bring, it'll create anachy at the corridors of power. When positions and cover up plans are perfected, they can announce.

3: PROTECT YOUR KING! The whole idea why he may be kept secret is to protect Buhari. If Abba Kyari falls, Buhari becomes vulnerable to attacks and possibly coup.

4: HIS OFFICE: Kyari's office is the most sensitive in Nigeria. For his sake, INEC, CAC & ACCOUNTANT GENERAL's office has been set ablaze before the announcement. You think it's a coincidence?

Being a Muslim doesn't matter at this point. The Elites are Muslims while looting. Religion didn't stop them. A politician is a Muslim or Christian yet they do the worst kind of wickedness to hamanity. Religion laws are for the poor.

If you don't believe any of this then it's obvious you are a cyber mercenary.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by fuck419: 11:02am On Apr 18, 2020
davit:
You guys should remember that Yaradua too was a Muslim. But his death was not announced until after some days, if not even weeks.

No mind Nigerians, they love deceit, pretense and falsehood. They don't realise that Politics in this country does not know any Religion. They only rest on any Religion that does not out rightly condemn them and they Religion to enslave the people. Religion is a political tool to Nigerian Politicians.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:02am On Apr 18, 2020
Its Sad... and there is a lesson to be learnt here... but the polithieves and even the liars in this scenario will not learn, after some days it will be business as usual... For it is written A GOOD NAME IS BETTER THAN RICHES... .... improve the health sector, make sure the necessary equipment are available for the Nigerian people to have access too...

BE A SOLUTION TO YOUR GENERATION... it is well in Jesus Name..!
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:03am On Apr 18, 2020
Officialgarri:
So a Muslim died 2 weeks ago and was preserved just to break the news in the middle of the night so that Nigerians will not cry abi?

She might be right though. Remember how Gani Fawehinmi's burial rites was done .
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by hecomeshome(m): 11:03am On Apr 18, 2020
obailala:
..and so?...

Did you read or hear it anywhere that 100% of covid patients MUST die?

You speculated that because Abba was an aged man, and elderly people don't recover from the virus. And you believe Kemi presumed his death based on that.
That was the reason why I asked you about Prince Charles' age.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 18, 2020
Vikky014:
see it

What is that?! You mean that is the wisdom behind concealing his death?!
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 18, 2020
Provost01:

Your analysis is correct for primitive black nations. For developed countries, a person can be dead, and yet on life support for as long as it is possible or as long as they want. There are several examples all over the world. To come down to black man nations, Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe is the recent one. Only a dead person will not know that late President Musa Yaradua died long time but placed on life support before he was flown to Nigeria without the knowledge of Jonathan with soldiers taking over Airport and streets leading to Aso Rock, while Airport light was switched off.

Kemi Olunloyo is an investigative journalist. Your analysis is good for primitive African Islamic nations where knowledge is an Haram.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire / The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) / Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.