Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Abba Kyari Died In A Lagos Hospital According To Wikipedia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Died In A Lagos Hospital According To Wikipedia (1717 Views)

Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital / How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG / MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari Died In A Lagos Hospital According To Wikipedia by Chatflick(m): 1:49am On Apr 18, 2020
The sad death of President Buhari's chief of staff, Abba Kyari was announced at the late hours of April 17 by Femi Adesina. Before his demise, many were unaware of his whereabouts or the hospital he was kept in but Wikipedia has it that he died in a hospital in Lagos state.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abba_Kyari_(politician)

1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Died In A Lagos Hospital According To Wikipedia by StagethemTVee: 1:52am On Apr 18, 2020
This is sad. Very quiet man that never denied or confirmed most accusations and missiles thrown at him

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Died In A Lagos Hospital According To Wikipedia by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:53am On Apr 18, 2020
That man ha since died forget what adeshina wants you to believe .

Rip

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Died In A Lagos Hospital According To Wikipedia by juniorboma: 1:54am On Apr 18, 2020
Chatflick:
The sad death of President Buhari's chief of staff, Abba Kyari was announced at the late hours of April 17 by Femi Adesina. Before his demise, many were unaware of his whereabouts or the hospital he was kept in but Wikipedia has it that he died in a hospital in Lagos state.

You posted a different link..
Re: Abba Kyari Died In A Lagos Hospital According To Wikipedia by pyyxxaro: 1:55am On Apr 18, 2020
Where’s Oshiomhole and Osinbajo embarassed

Una sure say those ones never contract chicken pox sooo cry

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Died In A Lagos Hospital According To Wikipedia by Chatflick(m): 1:55am On Apr 18, 2020
juniorboma:

You posted a different link..
That's the link o but Nairaland is seeing the brackets as non link
Re: Abba Kyari Died In A Lagos Hospital According To Wikipedia by otipoju(m): 1:57am On Apr 18, 2020
Power is indeed transient.

Put not your trust in Princes my bible tells me.

May all men be judged by God according to their works here on earth.

Tinubu wey dem dey deceive say na him get the whole of lagos will definitely not be here in 100 years time and lagos will still continue.
Re: Abba Kyari Died In A Lagos Hospital According To Wikipedia by manuelreports: 2:04am On Apr 18, 2020
Eyaaaa well I don't wish even my enemy death
But these men have really tormented us in this country
How I wish others will learn a lesson from this that nothing last for ever and your damn stolen money cannot save you for ever.
RIP Aba Kyari
Coming days will be tough for Villa People
The real handler have exited
Now get ready for acusation and counter acusations. The coming months will indeed be interesting. Many secrets will be unburied.
Re: Abba Kyari Died In A Lagos Hospital According To Wikipedia by yanabasee(m): 2:04am On Apr 18, 2020
I'm very saddened this morning.... irrespective of the fact that I never was in support of the government that he's a part of... I will say, I never wish that dead will take anyone that high.....

Whether we like it or not, Abba Kyari isn't Nigeria's problem...

May his soul rest in peace and may the Almighty God give his family the fortitude to bear the unexpected loss....

History will never forget you sir!!!
Re: Abba Kyari Died In A Lagos Hospital According To Wikipedia by Seetto: 2:06am On Apr 18, 2020
StagethemTVee:
This is sad. Very quiet man that never denied or confirmed most accusations and missiles thrown at him
I feel for him cry cry, who are we to judge, God alone knows who truly worship him.
Re: Abba Kyari Died In A Lagos Hospital According To Wikipedia by plessis: 2:11am On Apr 18, 2020
I can't believe Nigerians are mourning their oppressors. Kai!!
Re: Abba Kyari Died In A Lagos Hospital According To Wikipedia by SharonLoveth(f): 2:16am On Apr 18, 2020
The Hospital They Neglected.. ALL THANKS TO CORO
Re: Abba Kyari Died In A Lagos Hospital According To Wikipedia by HelpforTony: 2:39am On Apr 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Abba Kyari Died In A Lagos Hospital According To Wikipedia by haryorbarmie83(m): 2:45am On Apr 18, 2020
Not just hospital but dilapidated hospital.
Re: Abba Kyari Died In A Lagos Hospital According To Wikipedia by IduNaOba: 2:47am On Apr 18, 2020
Now that presidency and cabal is gone...
What next naija
Re: Abba Kyari Died In A Lagos Hospital According To Wikipedia by obailala(m): 2:48am On Apr 18, 2020
Chatflick:

Why are many Nigerians not still aware that wikipedia should never be quoted as a source of info?
Re: Abba Kyari Died In A Lagos Hospital According To Wikipedia by Nobody: 2:54am On Apr 18, 2020
Aunty Kemi said it.
Re: Abba Kyari Died In A Lagos Hospital According To Wikipedia by Nobody: 2:56am On Apr 18, 2020
Forget that thing
This man died a long time ago
Re: Abba Kyari Died In A Lagos Hospital According To Wikipedia by Alao046(m): 2:59am On Apr 18, 2020
"Kulu nafsin za iqatul mautu"
Every Soul shall taste death
Quran 3: 185

Please my fellow brothers and sisters all your wealth shall not save you from death. Always endeavor to do good.
Re: Abba Kyari Died In A Lagos Hospital According To Wikipedia by holmez(m): 4:03am On Apr 18, 2020
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Abba Kyari Died In A Lagos Hospital According To Wikipedia by TheRareGem1(f): 8:22am On Apr 18, 2020
They are both well and hearty. Discharging their duties as axpected. Check their social media pages to know what they have been up to.

pyyxxaro:
Where’s Oshiomhole and Osinbajo embarassed

Una sure say those ones never contract chicken pox sooo cry

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Died In A Lagos Hospital According To Wikipedia by juniorboma: 8:42am On Apr 18, 2020
Chatflick:

That's the link o but Nairaland is seeing the brackets as non link

A different kyari you posted, not this one who just died
Re: Abba Kyari Died In A Lagos Hospital According To Wikipedia by Chatflick(m): 9:21am On Apr 18, 2020
juniorboma:

A different kyari you posted, not this one who just died
Nairaland omitted part of the link
Re: Abba Kyari Died In A Lagos Hospital According To Wikipedia by jesmond3945: 10:19am On Apr 18, 2020
the only thing i would say is this; let buhari treat all nigerians equally. Aba kyari blocked him from the ills of nepotism he festered on the country and arrogated himself so much power that osibanjo was sidelined. let him know only God gives life. tinubu would be a happy man now.
Re: Abba Kyari Died In A Lagos Hospital According To Wikipedia by ahaz: 10:44am On Apr 18, 2020
Chatflick:

which Lagos hospital.. so we still have some idiots still believing this yahoo government
Re: Abba Kyari Died In A Lagos Hospital According To Wikipedia by Chatflick(m): 10:59am On Apr 18, 2020
ahaz:
which Lagos hospital.. so we still have some idiots still believing this yahoo government
According to Wikipedia. Read the topic next time
Re: Abba Kyari Died In A Lagos Hospital According To Wikipedia by crispus09(m): 11:12am On Apr 18, 2020
does Wikipedia do investigative journalism? they put up what was published.

(1) (Reply)

An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 20th Of March 2020, On Radio / Yet To Be Confirmed Officially! Two PDP Aspirants Have Agreed To Step Down / Tribalism: SW Vs SE - A Show Of Shame!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.