Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 20th Of March 2020, On Radio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 20th Of March 2020, On Radio (1721 Views)

Tinubu: I Did Not Urge FG To Print New Naira Notes (March 2020) / An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 / David Lyon Will Be Sworn-In By March 2020 - Prophet (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 20th Of March 2020, On Radio by Izumarock70(m): 2:20pm On May 21, 2020
Compiled by Mazi IKECHUKWU ONUOHA.

1. LIVE & DIRECT!!!
Radio Biafra, the voice of the voiceless!. Radio Biafra, a university like none other!. Radio Biafra, is were we@

2. A word of prayer by the prophet of the most high, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu#KamanuOzuZu

3. For those who are not accustom to our way of broadcast, you must get use to it. The truth must be spoken.

4. If you are not in the spirit , you will not understand what we are doing . You have to be in the spirit to understand.

5. I start this evening by delving into the problem why Fulani across the board are in Biafraland.

6. Some of you are everywhere doing videos and audios lamenting, same thing we kept on doing .

7. Chaii, nnukwu bekee abiakwa ozo, i don't want to go into too much grammar bcs of the people in the village.

8. I call it the seven deadly sins, that is what is afflicting us today.

9. Do you know why they are after Yeson Wike? I will tell you tonight.

10. I made a post today on my page before I came on air. Someone came and said that ibibio are not Biafra. These are the people in the payroll of the ZOO.

11. They came for the final kill. Instead of IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu to expose the fraud in Aso Rock, we better go to war.

12. They have now match their army unprepared , and that will be their downfall.

13. Israel is fighting war till tomorrow, because they are hated.

14. When somebody wants to destroy you. Ask yourself this question. In the north they have retained all their traditional names, but took away yours, bcs they dont want you to discover whom you are.

15. If they want to mess up your life, Europeans, will take your land and give you a meaningless name.

16. That is why Bengurion, when they asked him for proof of Israel, he raised the bible.

17. As I told you on Sunday , the position the igbo ethinicity is occupying is the same as the old Judea.

18. The same way the Jews are hated, same way Igbos are hated.

19. The Arabs that came to occupy the holy land are now telling us that they are the Philistines, now Palestinines, yet they are 4foot tall.

20. When Israel wanted to come back, they said they dont belong here, that it belongs to Palestines.
21. The same thing is happening to you now, and when you ask them where are you going ? They will say "South East" bcs you have no name.

22. Have you ever wondered why Wike is in trouble and nobody is helping him? Bcs he is a Rivers man, what is Rivers?.

23. The problem we have now is Igbo men and their village sense , jealousy and envy.
Keep your money. Chineke Kpo unu oku.

24. Because you allowed them to get away with the shirad of Buhari, now they think you all are stupid.

25. Have you noticed that they no longer report the death in Kano? That's how they roll.

26. The reason why they are coming to our land is because of Igbos.

27. If IPOB were not proscribed by the Governors, do you think that this Fulanis will come to our land ? Now they have come.

28. Look at how Nama rarers have messed all of you up, with your PHD? Useless people. they are their in your villages.

29. You were busy insulting IPOB, that they are on social media, but today you are busy doing videos begging.

30. Now you understand, once you are untited the enemy cannot come, you are impregnatable.

31. Can anybody tell me the meaning of ibibio? It means igbo nta. And it doesn't me small igbo.

32. They know that if you are together with your igbo, itsekiri, ibibio , calabari brothers , they cant come in.

33. Reason why Alamajiri prevailed for Obasanjo to take away history is for a day like this, so they can deep Koran in the ocean.

34. The problem is the igbos, they will never support their own, hence they cant come into IPOB bcs of jealousy.

35. I spoke to them in 2015, and it took five years for the prophecy to come to pass. Instead of them to apologize, they are busy doing videos.

36. While I was in prison, they ZOO came to negotiate, it was Nnia Nwodo and Ekweremadu that said NO, why cant you go through us.

37. How many Biafran church are in Yoruba land? But I can count how many Yoruba church in Biafraland.

38. You go to all these useless churches and they ask you to pray for one Nigeria and you are confused.

39. Every year new name. Today Niger Delta, tomorrow Bendel, For one person , until you are confused.

40. If Nnamdi Kanu were to be Gbenga or Sulaiman, they would have rushed to him. That's an igbo man for you. Osetigo..

41. ANYWHERE YOU SEE FULANI IN BIAFRALAND, POINT OUT THE HOUSE OF THE AMERICANS TO THEM, LET THEM GO AND STAY THERE.

42. Some of you are blind, unu ekpugo isi. What you are seeing is ISIS foot soldier from Sahel. They have come.

43. When they are done with you , they will turn to Yoruba and they will eat Yoruba raw, and they wont put no resistance.

44. In New York you have an Israeli that spent $50m to defend the land of Israel. But an igbo man will never, until their village is gone.

45. You claimed you are an intellectual, yes!! And you knew your village were in trouble, what did you do? You want a white man to help you.

46. An Army is matching South with hope to win, and if they lose you think you will be safe in Sabongeri?

47. THE PLAN OF THE NORTH AGAINST US IS MASSIVE .

48. Some People accused me of insulting our elders. And I said to them, iam also an elder with white beard.

49. This people you are seeing are not elders, they are traitors. And have been betraying us for a long time now.

50. Show them the video of Benin. Look at Benin City, Benin is gone...

51. Today is the 20th of May 2020, write it down, they will take Yoruba land. They will take it..

52. They are using Dangote trucks to move them down South, bcs they dont stop Dangote trucks.

53. They call you South because you dont have name. Yet in the north they are called Ariwa.

54. You people are bound to see what Elohim does to idiots..

55. Dangote knows what is going on, and Elrufai is the MASTERMIND, that short migit..

56. We are going to deal with them. Aisha and Gambari will go to prison. They want to use war to divert attention.

57. When we go to sleep on our time ZONE, how many of them from U.S have you seen on tweet? or comment on a post?.

58. They cannot open a common Twitter account to condemn what is happening in your land. But when they come in, you start ranning around.

59. I went to a place called Savannah. At the age of 14, I read about a slave child. They slaves where brought from Onitsha, and were told that from now onwards they are here to serve a white master, they spoke to themselves in igbo language, and said, " anyi aga ano ebea na agbara mmadu boy boy", they chained themselves together, and drawn together.

THE EMBODIMENT OF THE PRIDE OF BIAFRA, THATS WHO WE ARE!!! PROUD PEOPLE!!

60. Some of you dont know that the name Aba was named by IBIBIO WOMEN. Aba is not an igbo name..

61. Lugard wrote in his official paper..."Across that river lives a Great People".

62. The said Nnamdi Kanu wants to be Jewish, yet they same person is answering, Malami, an Arab name and he is nor ashamed.

63. Henry Kesinja, said. "Igbos are the wondering Jews".

64. Nature abhors vacuum. If you abandoned your thing and fled, someone will take it.

65. Everybody is going to vote. One man one woman vote. If you want Biafra you come , if you dont want, you baggerroff, and Fulani will swallow you.

66. IN VIEW OF THE SITUETION WE ARE IN, IPOB IS MAKING OUR INQUIRY LINE AVAILABLE AGAIN.

67. If you want to report checkpoints, Fulani herdsman. +61434294745
+61478489664
+447459139001
+4457440238814

68. Lagos means a place of refuse dump, according to the Portuguese.

69. All these years , supporter of APC has fed your skull with RUBISH, and you dont know who you are.

70. the same way the Temple in Yerushalem was destroyed , that's the same way Elohim destroyed Arochukwu.

71. You were Biafra before, and Biafra you shall remain, unless Jan ja weed will use you for pepersoup..

72. Why do I need to attend a church pastored by an idiot. I laugh at some of you who go to a church Pastored by uncircumcised.

73. Your name is ifeanyi Chineke Okowa born at Ahaba imenyi, and you telling me your Niger Delta.

74. They tried to mock my faith, but the same idiots goes to Saudi Arabia, trying to be more Arabia than Arabs.

75. Anybody who tells you am from Niger Delta, that person is being used by the Fulani to weakened you.

76. Wike is fighting alone, he need your help, because he is fighting for our land.

77. AFTER THIS PROGRAMME I WANT EVERYONE TO DECEND ON VANGUARD NEWS, AND SHOW THEM WHO WE ARE.

78. Some idiots said,.they are not Biafra , they are Niger Delta, because your education is a waste.

79. It was the Portuguese that named Lagos, a dustbin..
(Lahosh)

80. If Biafra was not a Nation why will a King of England send a consule to negotiate with Biafra?

80. Unless you are educated, and intellectual you will not know this. Before they destroy you, they first change your name.

81. I want our people in America to know who they are. I want them to jettison jealousy. I don't hate them.

82. Look at what Aisha is doing today. You left your husband bone & skeleton in Saudi Arabia, brought another man into the bedroom to sleep with. Lugard saw this way back, that FULANIS ARE IMMORAL, AND ANY COMMUNITY THEY GO TO, THERE IS PROBLEMS, THEY HAVE NO AMBITION.

83. Lugard called the igbos. The great igbo race. They highly industrious and highly Religious, but called Fulanis immoral.

84. That is what Okechukwu Isiguzoro has against Nnia Nwodo, the video of him kneeling down begging to be made a governor.

85. Do you know the meaning of Bonny? The Portuguese when they realised that we are jews, they named our daughters Bonny.

86. I must teach this gospel please , heaven sent me with a message, if your data is finished pleas listen next time.

87. Lugard said that Yorubas are seditious, not me.they kept pushing them, Igbos are your problem.

88. Your brother opens a church you wont go. But you go to someone whose uncircumcised and give him money to buy private jet.

89. They preferd to give their money to Yoruba churches, and now your calling IPOB to defend you, Chineke kpokwa unu oku. Go and call your daddy G.O to come and defend you.

90. Today we have Aisha as an epitomic islamic immorality, and she will not escape it. She is going to jail.

Compiled by Mazi IKECHUKWU ONUOHA.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 20th Of March 2020, On Radio by Yenefer(f): 2:24pm On May 21, 2020
Cowarddd and a fraudster

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 20th Of March 2020, On Radio by valirex: 2:45pm On May 21, 2020
Rubbish, online republic.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 20th Of March 2020, On Radio by DamnnNiggarr: 2:52pm On May 21, 2020
Damn Niggarr!

You didn't include what he said about Igbo Language

Which he said no other Nigerian language is spoken in that manner except Igbo language.

Please can you remind me.

1 Like

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 20th Of March 2020, On Radio by DamnnNiggarr: 2:56pm On May 21, 2020
Yenefer:
Cowarddd and a fraudster
Damn Niggarr!

Has he defrauded You before??

3 Likes

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 20th Of March 2020, On Radio by Yenefer(f): 3:04pm On May 21, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:

Damn Niggarr!

Has he defrauded You before??
the famous "damn nigger". no he defrauded my fellow countrymen, into believing Secessionist movement is possible, in the Age of Golden Globalization. They can go after this whole Globalization things is over (by then the world is over) but for now, they have to be wise. Stop insulting other Nigerian for their miscalculation in 2015. And come up with better plan for their future in politics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 20th Of March 2020, On Radio by nairalandankrah: 3:11pm On May 21, 2020
Yenefer:
Cowarddd and a fraudster
LOLS your usual line

2 Likes

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 20th Of March 2020, On Radio by Yenefer(f): 3:12pm On May 21, 2020
nairalandankrah:

LOLS your usual line
they will ban me, If i go further
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 20th Of March 2020, On Radio by nairalandankrah: 3:14pm On May 21, 2020
Yenefer:
the famous "damn nigger". no he defrauded my fellow countrymen, into believing[b] Secessionist movement is possible, [/b]in the Age of Golden Globalization. They can go after this whole Globalization things is over (by then the world is over) but for now, they have to be wise. Stop insulting other Nigerian for their miscalculation in 2015. And come up with better plan for their future in politics

The people decide for the nation, not the other way round...
all things are possible with the people...
it is government of the PEOPLE, by the PEOPLE, and for the PEOPLE.. its all about the people
anything aside this, is communism
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 20th Of March 2020, On Radio by Yenefer(f): 3:14pm On May 21, 2020
nairalandankrah:

The people decide for the nation, not the other way round...
all things are possible with the people...
it is government of the PEOPLE, by the PEOPLE, and for the PEOPLE.. its all about the people
"The people" we the 95%

1 Like

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 20th Of March 2020, On Radio by SlayerSupreme: 3:15pm On May 21, 2020
That 48 na dieeeeee. Lwkmd.
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 20th Of March 2020, On Radio by nairalandankrah: 3:20pm On May 21, 2020
Yenefer:
"The people" we the 95%
lols, you under estimate the power of a united 5%..that will be your undoing
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 20th Of March 2020, On Radio by Yenefer(f): 3:21pm On May 21, 2020
nairalandankrah:

lols, you under estimate the power of a united 5%..that will be your undoing
United ke

3 Likes

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 20th Of March 2020, On Radio by nairalandankrah: 3:28pm On May 21, 2020
Yenefer:
United ke
dont be deceived by the few efulefus who are licking the anus of your ancestors..
most of our governors have even done far worse than even betraying their people..
in every clime,.there will definitely be those who only care about their belly., their opinion, actions etc should not be mistaken as the overall desire and opinion of the 5% ers

1 Like

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 20th Of March 2020, On Radio by nairalandankrah: 3:30pm On May 21, 2020
MichaelDuf:

Bastard
haba, let him be..he has to defend his pay masters
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 20th Of March 2020, On Radio by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 21, 2020
Haven't you read the book. Eboe: The lost tribe of Israel

Around 1300BC during Moses time. The slaves were developing Egypt then, the blacks among them are Eboes (changed to Igbos by the settlers they met in South East). These blacks are hard workers, they built pyramid, built almost everything. Then Moses came to liberate them from the hardship. They ran toward the red sea.

Moses divided the red sea and every tribes of Israel crossed but Eboe were holding Egyptian army back. They were the last to cross the sea. But Moses couldn't hold it any longer. So the sea closed while the Eboes were still crossing it. The water then brought them all the way from Egypt to River Niger where they settle down in South East

1 Like

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 20th Of March 2020, On Radio by 247day: 3:38pm On May 21, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

Around 1300BC during Moses time. The slaves were developing Egypt then, the blacks among them are Eboes (changed to Igbos by the settlers they met in South East). These blacks are hard workers, they built pyramid, built almost everything. Then Moses came to liberate them from the hardship. They ran toward the red sea.

Moses divided the red sea and every tribes of Israel crossed but Eboe were holding Egyptian army back. They were the last to cross the sea. But Moses couldn't hold it any longer. So the sea closed while the Eboes were still crossing it. The water then brought them all the way from Egypt to River Niger where they settle down in South East
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 20th Of March 2020, On Radio by maestroferddi: 3:56pm On May 21, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

You are making a fool of yourself...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 20th Of March 2020, On Radio by gidgiddy: 4:08pm On May 21, 2020
Interesting
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 20th Of March 2020, On Radio by michlins(m): 4:39pm On May 21, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

and as an adult with sense, do you believe this thing you wrote up there

2 Likes

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 20th Of March 2020, On Radio by KingOKON: 5:01pm On May 21, 2020
The people following KANU are the most useless set of human being alive, when he lamented over his dog I thought it was a joke now I know he is mad but his followers are beyond useless

2 Likes

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 20th Of March 2020, On Radio by BlowYourMind: 5:18pm On May 21, 2020
Is Kanu speaking from the land of the dead, I think he is with dead Buhari
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 20th Of March 2020, On Radio by Jostoman: 7:09pm On May 21, 2020
I don't know why some igbos are not appreciating the effort of this man
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 20th Of March 2020, On Radio by tested4sure(m): 7:48pm On May 21, 2020
igbo mean ibibio ait or ibibio cnn, if ibibio mean igbo nta. kanu should admits that aba land down to arochukwu is own by ibibios, not by deceiving ur servants that one woman called the place aba.
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 20th Of March 2020, On Radio by tested4sure(m): 7:58pm On May 21, 2020
my great grand father once told me that,no differece between igbo and fulani man, both hav occupying mentality, only their mode of operation differs, one make use of gun and cows, while the other make use of progaganda and arrogance.
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 20th Of March 2020, On Radio by jupimusic: 8:03pm On May 21, 2020
Yenefer:
the famous "damn nigger". no he defrauded my fellow countrymen, into believing Secessionist movement is possible, in the Age of Golden Globalization. They can go after this whole Globalization things is over (by then the world is over) but for now, they have to be wise. Stop insulting other Nigerian for their miscalculation in 2015. And come up with better plan for their future in politics

zombie...you are a fool...
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 20th Of March 2020, On Radio by oyatz(m): 5:07am On May 22, 2020
The whole broadcast is based on TOXIC TRIBALISM whipping up hatred against other Nigerians without any clear cut strategic plan to uplift the Igbo people or even ensure the success of the restoration of Biafra.
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 20th Of March 2020, On Radio by Quadranoo(m): 5:43am On May 22, 2020
[b]79. It was the Portuguese that named Lagos, a dustbin..
(Lahosh)
And yet you will see many Flat-head rushing to leave their forsaken village just to hustle in the DUSTBIN because they believe their destiny can only be fulfilled in this so called DUSTBIN. They even want it to be theirs, by claiming it to be No-man's land.
Self deluded lots

(1) (Reply)

Wike Blasts Presidency, Says I Am Fearless And Courageous / If Trump Loses, Does It Mean Whoever IPOB Supports Loses / Tribalism: SW Vs SE - A Show Of Shame!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.