Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Abba kyari: See Top Choice For The Next Chief Of Staff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba kyari: See Top Choice For The Next Chief Of Staff (8253 Views)

See the Next Chief Of Staff To The President elect Tinubu / President Elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Appoint Next Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Meet Nigeria Next Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba kyari: See Top Choice For The Next Chief Of Staff by Gilbertkwabena(m): 10:36am On Apr 18, 2020
I have no doubt its Mamman Daura nd dats anoda problem for Osibanjo. if u know u know
Re: Abba kyari: See Top Choice For The Next Chief Of Staff by shedy03(m): 10:47am On Apr 18, 2020
donphilopus:

So CoS is higher than SGF?
In this APC govt, You don't know?
Re: Abba kyari: See Top Choice For The Next Chief Of Staff by ObiaboAdoka(m): 11:06am On Apr 18, 2020
[quote author=KINGBEN1 post=88562703] There exist the vacancy for the chief of Staff.

I have the following people as strong guess for this position in no particular order of preference:

1. Gen. Mongonu rtd.

General Mohammed Babagana Monguno is a retired Nigerian military general and current National Security Adviser. He was the Chief of Defence Intelligence from July 2009 to September 2011; and the Commander of the Brigade of Guards from 2007 to 2009.

2. Boss Mustapha

Boss Gidahyelda Mustapha is a Nigerian lawyer, businessman, management consultant, politician, and current Secretary to the Government of the Federation. He was previously Managing Director, Nigerian Inland Waterways Authority until his appointment as SGF by President Muhammad Buhari on 30 October 2017

3. Rauf Aregbeshola

Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola is the current Minister of the Federal Ministry of Interior of Nigeria. Before that he was the fourth civilian governor of Osun State. He is a native of Ilesa, Osun.

4. Mamman Daura

Mamman Daura is a Nigerian journalist and businessman who is a prominent member of the Kaduna Mafia. He was appointed editor of the New Nigerian newspaper a few months after completing his graduate degree. He is an uncle and long time close associate of Muhammadu Buhari.

5. Adnan Duara
Cousin to the President.

Plz what do you think... Let's see your list

[/quote
none of d above. d next COS is Amb Babagana Kingibe.
Re: Abba kyari: See Top Choice For The Next Chief Of Staff by wdacharley(m): 11:49am On Apr 18, 2020
You knw nothing about politics,the COS is very much closer to the President and so have more power and influence over the SGF
donphilopus:

I'm surprised. Lol

Most of these guys should be on Romance section not here.
Re: Abba kyari: See Top Choice For The Next Chief Of Staff by donphilopus: 11:52am On Apr 18, 2020
wdacharley:
You knw nothing about politics, the COS is very much closer to the President and so have more power and influence over the SGF

Seems you quoted the wrong person.
Re: Abba kyari: See Top Choice For The Next Chief Of Staff by jumper524(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2020
hameed Ali.
Re: Abba kyari: See Top Choice For The Next Chief Of Staff by PicLtd: 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
Everybody already believes another almajiri like buhari fill that space, even yoruba muslim.

Let's imagine that an Igbo or Eastern president is in charge and is trying to appoint another Easterner, these bloody buharideens, yoruba muslims and almajiris will be the ones calling for his head. grin

No yawa, nothing spoil. We dey here gidigbam. grin
Re: Abba kyari: See Top Choice For The Next Chief Of Staff by Elimon(m): 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
In the voice of Abiola...''MONEY,YOU ARE A DISGRACE!''
Re: Abba kyari: See Top Choice For The Next Chief Of Staff by BABANGBALI: 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
Buharidgeneral:
Let's bury the dead now
let the dead bury themselves
Re: Abba kyari: See Top Choice For The Next Chief Of Staff by Bimpe29: 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Alh Babagana Kingibe is most likely to be appointed as CoS.
Buba Marwa might be considered as well but he's not part of the Cabals.
Babatunde Fashola will not be favoured because of his ethnicity.
Re: Abba kyari: See Top Choice For The Next Chief Of Staff by lagdmark(m): 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
arithcom:
I wish a man of under 50 years old should occupy that seat. Our country needs to be governed digitally.
Check Nigeria has recently produced politicians under 45years who are worst than their fathers.
Re: Abba kyari: See Top Choice For The Next Chief Of Staff by Nuzo1(m): 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
TheChameleon:
Kyari is intelligent? Really ? I can't see any evidence of that.

So why was he stupid enough to supervise the looting of funds allocated to the Aso Rock Clinic ?

Not ensuring that the 1st point of call...your first aid center is in manageable condition is 100% daftness to me.

The Kingibe part too is... why wouldn't he accept such a position of influence to help launch his future ambitions? Taking the seat makes him more visible and gives him a platform.

Being intelligent doesn't mean you are morally sound.

By now, you should know that the money budgeted for aso clinic are being used to fund Buhari and his family's treatment abroad. The diversion was not a mistake and Abba kyari had no say on the said money and it's use. His job was to carry out instructions.

As for kingibe, there are certain positions you take and it will belittle your previous stands and portfolio. Besides, he is too old to be running around as COS.

Besides that, people didn't know kingibe was more influential in the presidency than Abba Kyari.

As of 1993, kingibe felt he was too big to be vp to abiola.

I have nothing against kingibe, but I feel he's too big and old to be COS (running errands). He won't be effective.
Re: Abba kyari: See Top Choice For The Next Chief Of Staff by TheChameleon: 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nuzo1:

Being intelligent doesn't mean you are morally sound.

By now, you should know that the money budgeted for aso clinic are being used to fund Buhari and his family's treatment abroad. The diversion was not a mistake and Abba kyari had no say on the said money and it's use. His job was to carry out instructions.

As for kingibe, there are certain positions you take and it will belittle your previous stands and portfolio. Besides, he is too old to be running around as COS.

Besides that, people didn't know kingibe was more influential in the presidency than Abba Kyari.

As of 1993, kingibe felt he was too big to be vp to abiola.

I have nothing against kingibe, but I feel he's too big and old to be COS (running errands). He won't be effective.

Excellent point about Kingibe.

However, i still can't find anything intelligent about Kyari. Is there any evidence to show this?
Re: Abba kyari: See Top Choice For The Next Chief Of Staff by gwarotango: 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nuzo1:
Lol at Mamman Daura. Dude was the one that appointed Abba Kyari.

Daura is too big and much of a private person to be cos. He will simply appoint another intelligent and manipulative guy to feed him information like Kyari did.

Munguno was not in good terms with kyari. In other words, he was not in good terms with the cabal; the kingmakers.

Boss Mustapha has never been taken serious by the cabal even though they facilitated his appointment.

For obvious reasons, Aregbesola is not an option.

Adnan may fit in because of his loyalty, but would he have the control and intelligence like Kyari?

Kingibe is being rumored. I doubt if he will accept as his eye is on the throne.
There's a very good reason why late president yaradua stacked Kingibe as SGF. I doubt if Buhari will be stupid enough to appoint him to that post. The man is dangerous
Re: Abba kyari: See Top Choice For The Next Chief Of Staff by gwarotango: 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nuzo1:
Lol at Mamman Daura. Dude was the one that appointed Abba Kyari.

Daura is too big and much of a private person to be cos. He will simply appoint another intelligent and manipulative guy to feed him information like Kyari did.

Munguno was not in good terms with kyari. In other words, he was not in good terms with the cabal; the kingmakers.

Boss Mustapha has never been taken serious by the cabal even though they facilitated his appointment.

For obvious reasons, Aregbesola is not an option.

Adnan may fit in because of his loyalty, but would he have the control and intelligence like Kyari?

Kingibe is being rumored. I doubt if he will accept as his eye is on the throne.
There's a very good reason why late president yaradua sacked Kingibe as SGF. I doubt if Buhari will be stupid enough to appoint him to that post. The man is dangerous

1 Like

Re: Abba kyari: See Top Choice For The Next Chief Of Staff by DSpokesMan(m): 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
LibertyRep:
Isn't there a Deputy Chief of Staff?

The Deputy Chief of Staff works with the Vice President. He coordinates affairs within the Office of the Vice President.
He is Ade Ipaye, a former Commissioner of Justice in Lagos state. I'm sure he won't be considered.
Re: Abba kyari: See Top Choice For The Next Chief Of Staff by Nuzo1(m): 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
TheChameleon:

Excellent point about Kingibe.

However, i still can't find anything intelligent about Kyari. Is there any evidence to show this?

You may misunderstand my idea of intelligence if you think i mean that the person must be morally upright.

Kyari coordinated presidential events worldwide single-handedly. His job was to stand in for Buhari in any fora, project Buhari's interests, extract information for Buhari and deliver to the cabal. The cabal deliberates on the information and instruct kyari to carry them out.

Bro, you have to be extremely intelligent, calculative and have a strong retentive memory to organize all these single-handedly.

Being intelligent is not the same as being a genius if that's what you mean. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Abba kyari: See Top Choice For The Next Chief Of Staff by DanArewaa: 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
donphilopus:

I'm surprised. Lol

Most of these guys should be on Romance section not here.
donphilopopus ereus
longest time
are you fully back or partially
Re: Abba kyari: See Top Choice For The Next Chief Of Staff by Cocolatti(m): 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
donphilopus:

So CoS is higher than SGF?
The office of the CoS manages the day-to-day affairs and daily routine of the President. So whoever occupies that office have the advantage of being with the President almost all the time and may have some influence over the President especially if he is a "life less" One like Buhari.
Re: Abba kyari: See Top Choice For The Next Chief Of Staff by dadebayo1(m): 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
What if Tinubu becomes the new COS grin
Re: Abba kyari: See Top Choice For The Next Chief Of Staff by odinga1of: 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
CharleyBright:

It will most definitely be a Northerner. I think
Babagana Kingibe

Kingigbe has already been choosing
Re: Abba kyari: See Top Choice For The Next Chief Of Staff by Kingsmedia: 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
Meanwhile visit https://kingsmedia.com.ng to get more Gists about Nigerian Politics

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo Has Over 7.8 Trillion Scf Gas Reserves / ACN Vows To Challenge Mimiko's Election Victory / Scarcity: 55 Depots Nationwide Stocked With Petroleum Products, Says NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.