Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For An Emergency Broadcast....Prophet Has Been Right! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For An Emergency Broadcast....Prophet Has Been Right! (1791 Views)

Obioma's Death: Nnamdi Kanu Announces Emergency Broadcast / IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Prepares For An Emergency Broadcast On An Unfolding Coup / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu To Make Emergency Broadcast Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For An Emergency Broadcast....Prophet Has Been Right! by Waltonz: 2:39am On Apr 18, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For An Emergency Broadcast....He Has Been Right All These While! Nnamdi Kanu has been telling us he was critically sick. He was taken to Cuba and may have died there, and brought back to Lagos on the next flight. In his last broadcast he was quoted "the death of Abba Kyari will signal the end of this government." Let's watch and see!

https://www.facebook.com/radiobiafra/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For An Emergency Broadcast....Prophet Has Been Right! by Justpassingby45(m): 2:46am On Apr 18, 2020
The voice that speaks from the wilderness.

I salute your thoughts and words plus courage

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For An Emergency Broadcast....Prophet Has Been Right! by Nobody: 2:57am On Apr 18, 2020
Justpassingby45:

Which voice? Kemi Olunloyo predicted his death before any other

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For An Emergency Broadcast....Prophet Has Been Right! by Waltonz: 2:58am On Apr 18, 2020
profolaolu:
[s]Which voice? Kemi Olunloyo predicted his death before any other[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For An Emergency Broadcast....Prophet Has Been Right! by Toosure70: 2:59am On Apr 18, 2020
Somebody should advice these animals to let us hear word Biko.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For An Emergency Broadcast....Prophet Has Been Right! by Depressed101: 2:59am On Apr 18, 2020
profolaolu:
Which voice? Kemi Olunloyo predicted his death before any other
this nigga has died since ... i guess the wicked govt he was part of was ashamed to announce his death..

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For An Emergency Broadcast....Prophet Has Been Right! by Nobody: 3:00am On Apr 18, 2020
Nigba yen laye Fela, won so pe oti fagbo yo!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For An Emergency Broadcast....Prophet Has Been Right! by Nobody: 3:06am On Apr 18, 2020
[quote author=Waltonz post=88563248][/quote]Tribe of crime tendency, tribe of chameleons, tribe of the underworld, tribe of no identity, I salute you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For An Emergency Broadcast....Prophet Has Been Right! by Nobody: 3:07am On Apr 18, 2020
Depressed101:
this nigga has died since ... i guess the wicked govt he was part of was ashamed to announce his death..
Very correct

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For An Emergency Broadcast....Prophet Has Been Right! by Bialegend(m): 3:09am On Apr 18, 2020
profolaolu:
Tribe of crime tendency, tribe of chameleons, tribe of the underworld, tribe of no identity, I salute you.
You can talk all you want and display your stupidity all you wish, but the end goal of IPOB is the dismantling of your zoo and we are doing a good job at that. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For An Emergency Broadcast....Prophet Has Been Right! by Nobody: 3:19am On Apr 18, 2020
Bialegend:

You can talk all you want and display your stupidity all you wish, but the end goal of IPOB is the dismantling of your zoo and we are doing a good job at that. grin grin
I guess you are one of the people in cage 15 in the erosion desecrated part of the zoo, I guess your grass have finished, that is why you are throwing tantrum, wait until others have finished eating, the zoo will feed you with leftover grasses

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For An Emergency Broadcast....Prophet Has Been Right! by GhettoG1(m): 3:38am On Apr 18, 2020
With the look of things, everything is now getting set.
May be this plague will bring about a new Nigeria...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For An Emergency Broadcast....Prophet Has Been Right! by Ogegeodey(m): 4:36am On Apr 18, 2020
Justpassingby45:

He is loosing Focus, he has reduced himself to petty ranting. What's the essence of the emergency broadcast? Is he par5 of the Nigerian govt or is he the mouth piece to Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For An Emergency Broadcast....Prophet Has Been Right! by ThatFairGuy: 4:49am On Apr 18, 2020
OP, Nnamdi Kanu and other Ipob Terrorists are Demented f00ls. Always constituting nuisance

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For An Emergency Broadcast....Prophet Has Been Right! by plessis: 4:50am On Apr 18, 2020
Depressed101:
Reason why they burnt the treasury house and inec office to destroy evidence of kyari's loot.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For An Emergency Broadcast....Prophet Has Been Right! by ThatFairGuy: 4:52am On Apr 18, 2020
This is worse
[quote author=Waltonz post=88563248][/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For An Emergency Broadcast....Prophet Has Been Right! by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:29am On Apr 18, 2020
These so called Ipob members are just mentality unstable.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For An Emergency Broadcast....Prophet Has Been Right! by Dreiwizzy: 5:59am On Apr 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
This is worse
She no get name?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For An Emergency Broadcast....Prophet Has Been Right! by AngryIgboMan: 6:31am On Apr 18, 2020
Ndigbo every Nigerian is happy that this man died. But na we go come carry am for head now undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For An Emergency Broadcast....Prophet Has Been Right! by tatatar: 6:33am On Apr 18, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
Ndigbo every Nigerian is happy that this man died. But na we go come carry am for head now undecided undecided undecided
Who is every Nigerian undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For An Emergency Broadcast....Prophet Has Been Right! by ThatFairGuy: 6:37am On Apr 18, 2020
What glaring evidence do you still want? Google can help out
Dreiwizzy:
She no get name?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For An Emergency Broadcast....Prophet Has Been Right! by Olugbanko: 6:42am On Apr 18, 2020
something for the conman to bank on in swindling his gullible and myopic followers of the proceeds of their gala and sachet hawking hustle as enu don gbe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For An Emergency Broadcast....Prophet Has Been Right! by manuelreports: 6:56am On Apr 18, 2020
Funny enough some people don't know that where Kanu came from is very very far away.
He is not just a mere human
He is a prophet sent to save the people of Biafran from rhe hands of their oppressors. Just as Moses was sent to lead Isrealites from the Land of Egypt. I have been listening to him since 2014 and there is nothing he have said that did not come to pass.

Kanu is a prophet
The time for sun to rise in the East is no longer far.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For An Emergency Broadcast....Prophet Has Been Right! by manuelreports: 7:00am On Apr 18, 2020
Olugbanko:
something for the conman to bank on in swindling his gullible and myopic followers of the proceeds of their gala and sachet hawking hustle as enu don gbe
Eya take ur drugs, You will be fine
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For An Emergency Broadcast....Prophet Has Been Right! by realstars: 7:09am On Apr 18, 2020
This Man Is A Mistory And A Powerful Man, I Like Him.

1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For An Emergency Broadcast....Prophet Has Been Right! by Pray2425: 7:18am On Apr 18, 2020
I want to listen into the broadcast ,which radio frequency can I tune in am in Asaba
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For An Emergency Broadcast....Prophet Has Been Right! by Olugbanko: 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
manuelreports:

Eya take ur drugs, You will be fine
a lost sheep of the house of Israel on the loose!

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Telling Yorubas For Months "Your Son Osibanjo Is Very Sick" / We Cannot Ban ‘agberos’ Because They Are Our Cousins, Brothers - Lagos Dep Gov / Does Peter Obi Really Have Any Political Value In The Current Political Space?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.